Sylph class, asking for help and guidance

So I finally hit 76 and now I have to learn a bunch of new skills and get spell books, however the regular shops dont have them and if they can be acquired somewhere else I have no idea. I realize there are players out there that have no knowledge of this things and if any of them would be willing to help me out and  every other person playing this class it would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RavenWolf said:

So I finally hit 76 and now I have to learn a bunch of new skills and get spell books, however the regular shops dont have them and if they can be acquired somewhere else I have no idea. I realize there are players out there that have no knowledge of this things and if any of them would be willing to help me out and  every other person playing this class it would be greatly appreciated. 

Raid bosses. 

All Sylph skills after 76 are from raids and chances of getting 1 is quite low. 

All Sylphs and Death Knights have the same things, with basically all their core skills dropping from bosses, while other classes that were pre-existant to Essence/Aden version still have most of their skills from the NPC. Classes who got reworked have both the skills with their strongest skills being on drops from raids only. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Innis said:

Raid bosses. 

All Sylphs and Death Knights have the same things, with basically all their core skills dropping from bosses, while other classes that were pre-existant to Essence/Aden version still have most of their skills from the NPC. Classes who got reworked have both the skills with their strongest skills being on drops from raids only. 

Thank you for that info.

3 hours ago, Innis said:

Raid bosses. 

Aden magic shop should have your 76 skills there(they are expensive).  The master books should be in specialty craft under spellbooks which are also almost impossible to craft based on the amount of materials needed ie 4 Aden subjugation crystals, I’ve only received 1 so far and I turn in the quest daily.  

13 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

den magic shop should have your 76 skills there(they are expensive).  The master books should be in specialty craft under spellbooks which are also almost impossible to craft based on the amount of materials needed ie 4 Aden subjugation crystals, I’ve only received 1 so far and I turn in the quest daily.  

It is immediately obvious that a person understands the game and knows everything (no). Only there are no books scrolls on sylphs and DK.

Little tip for you: All skills with required "Scroll" can be purchased at Aden shop for Magic Tablets. All skills with "Spellbook" - its just a 1* 2** 3*** and 4****  just drop and special craft for giran seals and millions of resources. 

And don't forgget, for craft 3*** (and this is the main skill of the sylphs) you need a 7 lvl clan (iit will be about 4-5 months, if not longer, i bet on 7-9 months). You can w8 and find a 10k+++++ resources for 1 try (25% chance) or try for 80$ per try with giran seals (similar chance - 25%) (when this event will start on NA)

On 9/12/2021 at 11:47 PM, T0kyo said:

And don't forgget, for craft 3*** (and this is the main skill of the sylphs) you need a 7 lvl clan (iit will be about 4-5 months, if not longer, i bet on 7-9 months). You can w8 and find a 10k+++++ resources for 1 try (25% chance) or try for 80$ per try with giran seals (similar chance - 25%) (when this event will start on NA)

crafting with hardin/aden crystals its 7% not 25%,  only with giran seals it is 25%