Forums

Field Boss's & Grand Boss's Suggestions

So, it’s been a while now since we received Salvation and the new RB's and Grand Boss loot rights and enter conditions, as it stands a random CC can go to a Raid Boss and claim loot rights & only 1 CC can go into a Dragon.

As end game content Dragons are basically a clicking war and now with the 6-day random spawn time (changed on the May 16th maintenance) there is no real PvP or any reason to camp it with an active party.

I personally think it’s time for a change (again), here are a couple of suggestions i have come up with but I think the community can improve on it and the GM's could look into and maybe find a proper solution for all of it.

1. Remove Looting rights from a single CC in Raid Boss's and give it to the most dmg delt.
2. Reduce the random respawn time of Grand Boss’s from -+3 days to -+3 hours.
3. Either revert the entry rulers of Grand Boss's to the old 2 cc's and apply a whoever deals most damage takes it or make it so you have to go into the boss 1 by 1 like the old days so it’s not a full CC porting.

All of the above are just suggestions and comments I feel can help the game progress, looking for the community's input so we can get a change going so maybe we will have some PvP :)

Looking forward to more comments about "Losing Dragons" "QQing about RB's" "Failing to port" "Winter is coming" etc.

1 minute ago, Darth1ord said:

Let me rephrase your post for a shorter version:
"Dear GMs and Community, DragonHunters start losing Dragons to MAX. QQ alert,  pls. bend the rules !"

I couldn't care less about losing dragons but as a person with a life i wish i had the time to spend there for 6 days stairght and pvp ^^

10 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

"Dear GMs and Community, DragonHunters start losing Dragons to MAX. QQ alert,  pls. bend the rules !"

"losing" is not correct word :) 2 cc are up 24/7 near NPC, they press "enter" 24/7. I don't care, we will continue to bring alts to dragons, but... mb our community wants to change something?

33 minutes ago, AllAroundMe said:

3. Either revert the entry rulers of Grand Boss's to the old 2 cc's and apply a whoever deals most damage takes it or make it so you have to go into the boss 1 by 1 like the old days so it’s not a full CC porting.

6 hours of pvp near NPC, then both sides enter to pvp/pve inside. I'm not afraid to lose to players, but now there is 50% chance to lose to random :)

Naia is alive they said, yeee....

We have only 3 places for pvp: Gainak, Sieges, Olympiad.

All PvPs for raids/XP spots were killed by NCwest (10 min clan penalty, looting rights bugs, random respawn of Grand Bosses)

Just now, Alaesia said:

lol I am just suprised that mighty Qqtor or Dubot didnt came to cry for their bread. 

We don't cry. This thread is about pvp.

MAX are losing their "bread" as well because of looting rights bug

1 hour ago, AllAroundMe said:

So, it’s been a while now since we received Salvation and the new RB's and Grand Boss loot rights and enter conditions, as it stands a random CC can go to a Raid Boss and claim loot rights & only 1 CC can go into a Dragon.

As end game content Dragons are basically a clicking war and now with the 6-day random spawn time (changed on the May 16th maintenance) there is no real PvP or any reason to camp it with an active party.

I personally think it’s time for a change (again), here are a couple of suggestions i have come up with but I think the community can improve on it and the GM's could look into and maybe find a proper solution for all of it.

1. Remove Looting rights from a single CC in Raid Boss's and give it to the most dmg delt.

All of the above are just suggestions and comments I feel can help the game progress, looking for the community's input so we can get a change going so maybe we will have some PvP :)

Looking forward to more comments about "Losing Dragons" "QQing about RB's" "Failing to port" "Winter is coming" etc.

So this is for top guys so they can every 3 hours farm and you ?

2 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Being in clan which dominated server for long time without any competition and playing just pve, after he say that want just PvP Arm Your roots are already affected with dh willing to talk lies...

I have been playing this game for a long time.

I fight vs SH, vs LOD, vs Nova, vs Genocide. Sometimes we won, sometimes we lost.

I also was on one side with SH, LOD, Nova :)

But game was't so boring and expensive so much as it is now: no pvp on spots, no pvp on raids, no pvp on grand bosses, only on sieges and olympiad we can get some fun. And we need to invest thousands dollars for gear/boost to play a game with almost 0 content for top players

Like were mentioned above it Has been introduced on 16th of may, the funniest part is that You came after two month to forum and say to change it. Right after when You start to lose those things. So before everything was fine? 

14 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Like were mentioned above it Has been introduced on 16th of may, the funniest part is that You came after two month to forum and say to change it. Right after when You start to lose those things. So before everything was fine? 

I sent ticket after 1st dragon after 16th of may, but...

"Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game."

2 hours ago, dUdot said:

Naia is alive they said, yeee....

At least more alive than it was in the last 12 months.

MAX CRP was at  -620 two days ago, today it was CRP -520.

A change of 100 CRP within two days (without siege or anything) is a good sign and shows the server is slowly awakening from its Zombie-state, PVP is happening thx to Freya and Chronos guys that are here now.

Let's see how it will go from tomorrow onwards, I heard some guys are probablymoving in again :)

12 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

At least more alive than it was in the last 12 months.

MAX CRP was at  -620 two days ago, today it was CRP -520.

A change of 100 CRP within two days (without siege or anything) is a good sign and shows the server is slowly awakening from its Zombie-state, PVP is happening thx to Freya and Chronos guys that are here now.

Let's see how it will go from tomorrow onwards, I heard some guys are probablymoving in again :)

You didn't get...  :/

Even with 5 sides and 200 people in every clan we will have 0 pvp on dragons, 0 pvp on spots, 0 pvp on field raids.

Yes, naia has more activity, but only for mid/low players. Almost all end-game content is killed by NCwest(10 min penalty, looting rights bugs, etc)

I totally got you.

Currently NAIA is in best shape since 12+ months, maybe not for DH as finally there is competition again, but for everyone else for sure it is.

However I agree that 10min. penalty (bug ?) should be changed asap back to what it was.

I'll be brutally honest here but CRP isn't realy a good indicator of healthy PVP as I agree with dudot and it's same situation on Chonos - Naia will be very soon like Chronos but let me clarify this in more details what I mean by that below:

• Gainax / Oly are activities most PVP clans will do, almost mandatory except for those players that are burnt out of it (Gainax, would be so much better if it was a siege zone) or just severaly lack the gear (Oly)
  • Sieges, only real mass pvp events left as dragon became a detag farmfest with new rules, again would be much better if those areas became siege zones and allowed for multiple CC entering again with loot rights to CC with most DPS instead of this lazy fix we have nowadays
  • detag / retag from Clan, this needs to be changed back to 7 day or more as the current 10min is a bad joke and causes for the near extinct of open field PVP mid weeks

Chronos current reality: Sieges Nova has around 45~50 actives versus MS 90+, of these actives Nova has around 20+ ppl that only login for Sieges/Oly and MS has over 70 ppl that detag the moment Sieges end so they can PVE in peace - end result is zergs during Siege and nobody around mid weeks, even so MS manages to get a bit of positive CRP during Sieges usually and the few tagged MS tends to get farmed by means of ganks during the weeks resulting in a CRP score for Nova that swings between +2~3k for the last few Months.. 

tbh I'm laughing at ppl who go to Dim Siege or Gainax for farm pvp stones as seriously what PVP ? how long till the demand will cease to exist for those as topics like this have been a re occuring theme for a while now and even a 2 year old toddler can see the downward trend here.. who is that dumb / rich to keep spending $$ to stay "relevant" for 2hrs PVP per week ?

mind you my point of view here is based on what this game used to be, in HighFive update with Sieges & Territory Wars before GoD and the crazy p2w which in all fairness I find more unbalancing then Ranger ever was as sadly enough Ranger was something everyone could afford to have but c'est la vie - what we have now reflect our real world more accurately and yup life ain't fair.

ps, for my fanboyz just cause I don't actively pvp anymore outside of Sieges these days doesn't mean I don't know what am talking about cause I've been pvping since Open Beta aka 12+ years (can't really count the last 1+ year as this game ain't fun anymore that way for me).

+1 to decrease the random respawn time of the Grand Bosses, cuz with the actual sistem only benefits the ppl who can stay more time in front of the screen taking care about his boxes to dont get pull etc etc, leaving aside in a 100% the pvp

+1 to implement again the sistem in wich 2 CCs can enter inside the Grand Bosses

+1 to increment the penalitaiton for detag /retag from a clan, with the actual sistem the ppl are aviliable to avoid all the pvps as they want and only join in clan on siegue day or after kill a Rb...

want fair? ok then make  ALL raids grand and open fild to  make cc and if even 1 person leave from it not  to get any drops :)

you all hypocrites you dont want fair you only want  to win and get all  this is fair 14 people atlist and if even 1 person leave from cc no drops

or keep crying QQQQQQQ

Yes they have big issues they can put there bots in all plases  gainak coc ofr and epic raids.....

now that ban is in the corner they start cring cuz they bot cant to all for them ...

keep crying after anti bot  all will see what is your worth.....

Archived