Chat filter options [Merge]

Shalille

Is there any option to filter hero chat , I couldnt find it in the chat system menus ?

Seems really rather extreme to have to resort to blocking a char just cos you dont want hero spam in your whisper-only chat log window etc.

EG: I have one chat window that I only have whisper and clan chat, and cna have a full day of logged chat there , now its full of hero spam unless I block every hero ?

(Also why are we required to report a char as either an "adenaseller" or "rude" when we simply want to apply a basic block function?)

1 hour ago, Shalille said:

Is there any option to filter hero chat , I couldnt find it in the chat system menus ?

Seems really rather extreme to have to resort to blocking a char just cos you dont want hero spam in your whisper-only chat log window etc.

EG: I have one chat window that I only have whisper and clan chat, and cna have a full day of logged chat there , now its full of hero spam unless I block every hero ?

(Also why are we required to report a char as either an "adenaseller" or "rude" when we simply want to apply a basic block function?)

They have to let the adena seller know he’s been blocked by a certain % of the server so he can make a new account.😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Infid3l said:

They have to let the adena seller know he’s been blocked by a certain % of the server so he can make a new account.😂😂😂😂😂

Does it actually tell ppl that you personally blocked them , so you can make yourself a target for grief  when your just trying to unclutter your logs? 

Its just very frustrating cos I like seeing the heroes talk in my general chat window where I have world chat and so on...

But I need the other window for just whisper and clan/important system announcements etc, I use it as a memo-notes window during long play sessions.

2 minutes ago, Shalille said:

Does it actually tell ppl that you personally blocked them , so you can make yourself a target for grief  when your just trying to unclutter your logs? 

Its just very frustrating cos I like seeing the heroes talk in my general chat window where I have world chat and so on...

But I need the other window for just whisper and clan/important system announcements etc, I use it as a memo-notes window during long play sessions.

I’m not aware of it notifying the person if you block them, it never used to. I was just making a joke because I’m sure the GM’s have access to heavily reported players.

17 minutes ago, Sachibi said:

I can't believe GM don't answer here yet

I dont think its really in their control, this game version has been like this for years I think it must be intended feature

Maybe I'm better asking if players know of any workaround to filter specific tabs.

5 hours ago, Juji said:

We requested for a Hero Chat disable option in the past, but Dev told us this is intended and that /block will be the only way to filter out the hero chat.

/block works fine, thanks.

For me it works perfectly. In my server most heroes aren't friendly, it makes easier to identify hero spam and block them.

Thank you to take the time to answer ❤️

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22989-chat-filter-options/?do=findComment&comment=158698

They already requested but the coreans said NOP xD

The only way is /block

The funny thing is that, they want to be listened, they will get the opposit of what they want.... xD

Heroes think that spamming WTS WTT will help, but they will get blocked and won't be seen NOT EVEN in the world chat hahahahahaha

That's very very very smart. 

• NaceryDWU changed the title to Chat filter options [Merge]