Catito

Can someone help me? Set grade A, where can I found?

Catito    0

Good Morning! Good afternoon! Good night!

I started playing shortly, and I'm already at level 70. But I still have a set C grade. I would like your help if someone can donate me by letter, a set and a dualsword grade A. I will be very grateful.
Character: Catito
Class: Gladiator
Server: Chronos

If you can not give me, can someone tell me where and how I get a set grade A?

Thanks in advance for your attention and help.

Fumb    1

Log into the game. Click on the L2 store icon floating around your screen. Type in Paulina, search that page fro Paulinas set A grade. Buy that for 1 coin. Bingo Bango, you are ready to go.

Brased    0

maybe you've forgotten a quest, I don't know why you don't have a better gear than C grade if you are lvl 70. If you didn't forget anything, maybe the best way is try to lvl more until recibe the S grade 

The quest to get a-grade paulinas is in foresaken plains. It's really easy to accidentally level out of range (AKA too high level) for the quest that gives the a-grade reward. I've done it a few times on accident when I was leveling characters for mentors/clan stuff while back. You know back when a small group of people could actually level a clan and do stuff....

If you're on Chronos I can gift you the A set. Just give me your in game character name.

Do you have a mentor?

Auburn    42

Honestly A grade isn't needed, you can go from C to S and completely skip A Grade without an issue. 

Edited by Auburn

Bethra    5

They skip A grade for some reason - has happened to many I know - make due with what you have its actually all you need - you will get your S.

Beth

Catito    0
18 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

The quest to get a-grade paulinas is in foresaken plains. It's really easy to accidentally level out of range (AKA too high level) for the quest that gives the a-grade reward. I've done it a few times on accident when I was leveling characters for mentors/clan stuff while back. You know back when a small group of people could actually level a clan and do stuff....

If you're on Chronos I can gift you the A set. Just give me your in game character name.

Do you have a mentor?

really what happened was that I gained levels and the quest ended up happening and I lost the time.

What level do I get the set s?

Oeste    57
4 hours ago, Catito said:

really what happened was that I gained levels and the quest ended up happening and I lost the time.

What level do I get the set s?

Do you have 1.2 million adena, you should.... then ask a m8 who has 1Ncoin and just buy the Paulina set....

Keoz    15

You skiped the quest for the A-grade gear. Anyway, at 76 you will receive your class change quest and S gear with it, just keep grinding and forget about A grade