Can someone help me? Set grade A, where can I found?

Catito

Good Morning! Good afternoon! Good night!

I started playing shortly, and I'm already at level 70. But I still have a set C grade. I would like your help if someone can donate me by letter, a set and a dualsword grade A. I will be very grateful.
Character: Catito
Class: Gladiator
Server: Chronos

If you can not give me, can someone tell me where and how I get a set grade A?

Thanks in advance for your attention and help.

Log into the game. Click on the L2 store icon floating around your screen. Type in Paulina, search that page fro Paulinas set A grade. Buy that for 1 coin. Bingo Bango, you are ready to go.

maybe you've forgotten a quest, I don't know why you don't have a better gear than C grade if you are lvl 70. If you didn't forget anything, maybe the best way is try to lvl more until recibe the S grade 

The quest to get a-grade paulinas is in foresaken plains. It's really easy to accidentally level out of range (AKA too high level) for the quest that gives the a-grade reward. I've done it a few times on accident when I was leveling characters for mentors/clan stuff while back. You know back when a small group of people could actually level a clan and do stuff....

If you're on Chronos I can gift you the A set. Just give me your in game character name.

Do you have a mentor?

18 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

The quest to get a-grade paulinas is in foresaken plains. It's really easy to accidentally level out of range (AKA too high level) for the quest that gives the a-grade reward. I've done it a few times on accident when I was leveling characters for mentors/clan stuff while back. You know back when a small group of people could actually level a clan and do stuff....

If you're on Chronos I can gift you the A set. Just give me your in game character name.

Do you have a mentor?

really what happened was that I gained levels and the quest ended up happening and I lost the time.

What level do I get the set s?

4 hours ago, Catito said:

really what happened was that I gained levels and the quest ended up happening and I lost the time.

What level do I get the set s?

Do you have 1.2 million adena, you should.... then ask a m8 who has 1Ncoin and just buy the Paulina set....

Archived