Aden Server Maintenance: September 15, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Olympiad Special Missions event will start, and run for two weeks!
  • The Celebration Kits will be removed from the L2 Store next week on 9/22!
  • Devianne’s Challenge Event will continue for two more weeks and end on 9/29 at 6:30 AM server time!
  • The Bandit Stronghold Clan Raid event will end and the Special HP Recovery Potions (time-limited) will be deleted!
    • The free Clan Raid Preparation Kit coupon code (BANDITRAIDKIT) will expire on 9/17.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will end!
  • The Newbie Growth Kit and Aden Welcome Kit will be removed from the L2 Store!

20 minutes ago, JohnDee said:

Hello @Sunshine

Can you delay the maintenance by one hour so Blackbird players can pick up their rewards from attendance? Elcadia players will be allowed to pick rewards on 15th...

Unless you will allow to transfer attendance items from elcadia to blackbird...

Crazy I work 4am till 9pm and I got all my rewards bro 😒  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnDee said:

Hello @Sunshine

Can you delay the maintenance by one hour so Blackbird players can pick up their rewards from attendance? Elcadia players will be allowed to pick rewards on 15th...

Unless you will allow to transfer attendance items from elcadia to blackbird...

i need just 45min more to pick my last day..is not fair guys @Sunshine

40 minutes ago, GoGiz said:

i need just 45min more to pick my last day..is not fair guys @Sunshine

I know this is not ideal, but you can at least log into elcaida server now before the maint,  get a new char there if you dont have already, and idle for 30 mins then claim the final attendence on it.  I am doing it on mine right now. Thought might wanna wait till the last 60 min before maint just in case  a last minute reprieve delay is announced.

(Maybe later customer support  later might  help you xfer the doll , or the servers get merged and it becomes trabeable in the acct to xfer it.)

7 minutes ago, Sigmarius said:

The attendance event should remain so all new players who will decide to give l2 aden a try will have help at the start! Maybe one of them will become the whale you so much want to have in the game.

help in the game is more than enough

15 minutes ago, Sigmarius said:

The attendance event should remain so all new players who will decide to give l2 aden a try will have help at the start! Maybe one of them will become the whale you so much want to have in the game.

pretty sure you have no idea what the whale is... 

A whale is a wealthy player that has no problem spending large sums of money in the game on a monthly basis, no whale will complain over these rewards since these rewards are only give a boost to the f2p players, yeah they are nice overall but the whales as you say, are not gonna lose their sleep over it. 

this is the part where I tell you that "your argument is invalid"

11 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

to be fair, it was more than enough when there was the welcome pack. If you start now, you kinda need to drop at least $50 from day1 (yes I know, people bought the launch pack for that much in the beginning etc etc) 

9 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Attendance event was a help at the time of need for the new player who joins a new server. Obviously you don't want other new players to have a chance to be able to catch up with you but that's a toxic behavior. Server will thrive if there is some help to motivate new players to keep playing. Now a new player will not the valakas me and you got, or the over 30mil adena rewards from the attendance. @Sunshineplease reconsider this for the well being of the server and it's future 

4 minutes ago, Connex said:

pretty sure you have no idea what the whale is... 

A whale is a wealthy player that has no problem spending large sums of money in the game on a monthly basis, no whale will complain over these rewards since these rewards are only give a boost to the f2p players, yeah they are nice overall but the whales as you say, are not gonna lose their sleep over it. 

this is the part where I tell you that "your argument is invalid"

I am not proud to admit I have whaled to a game before over 4.000 euro over a year but first before doing that I got hooked and I started as a F2p. I have disposable income but before committing to a game I am a low spender until I I've decided there are items I want to purchase. Also my friends who some are low spenders or f2p are important to me, if they leave then I will be at the door as well.

7 minutes ago, Sigmarius said:

Attendance event was a help at the time of need for the new player who joins a new server. Obviously you don't want other new players to have a chance to be able to catch up with you but that's a toxic behavior

I have already written more than once, and I will repeat it especially for you, if you don't think a bit.
This event is for starting the server. It was carried out with the aim of attracting players to open the server. It was held with the aim of rewarding the players who came from the opening. THIS IS NOT HELP FOR BEGINNERS. THIS IS AN EVENT. EVENTS HAVE A LIMITED TIME INTERVAL. THE INTERVAL WAS VOICE BEFORE STARTING. How can you not understand all this? THIS IS NOT A HELP INITIATIVE, THIS IS AN EVENT

and where does catch up? This event in no way helps significantly in development, who wants to and without it will be able to catch up with everyone.
And, as I said, there is so much help here. And in fact, it also has negative consequences, it helps to alts/boxes for farm adena. More adena - faster inflation of L2coins. More afk boxes on olymiad, overpopulated locations with million Arbas and Slb's 

19 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

It is now, every ounce of help is going away slowly as NC wants to drain you wallet, so no help will come in the future the stance is: if you want something, you must pay for it. if you nick in game is also Tokio you are very vocal about the game and how  "easy" it is for a guy who actually hasn't gone past lvl 60's areas (or at least that's where this Tokio spends all his time. 

1 minute ago, T0kyo said:

I have already written more than once, and I will repeat it especially for you, if you don't think a bit.
This event is for starting the server. It was carried out with the aim of attracting players to open the server. It was held with the aim of rewarding the players who came from the opening. THIS IS NOT HELP FOR BEGINNERS. THIS IS AN EVENT. EVENTS HAVE A LIMITED TIME INTERVAL. THE INTERVAL WAS VOICE BEFORE STARTING. How can you not understand all this? THIS IS NOT A HELP INITIATIVE, THIS IS AN EVENT

Hey hey no need for caps, I hope you are able for a civil discussion... 
Attendance rewards were not indicated as event or temporary. All the items on NCstore have an indication that they are temporary, missions as well like bandit have the sign they are events and are going to expire but the attendance rewards had no indication that they were temporary, I have screenshots proving so.

2 minutes ago, Sigmarius said:

Attendance rewards were not indicated as event or temporary. All the items on NCstore have an indication that they are temporary, missions as well like bandit have the sign they are events and are going to expire but the attendance rewards had no indication that they were temporary, I have screenshots proving so.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-attendance-checklist-event - read it.

All items will remain with you, they are not temporary.

And the event is temporary.

• The event will begin after Lineage II Aden's launch on August 11 and end on September 15 at 6:30 a.m. server time.