Aden Server Maintenance: September 15, 2021

Sunshine

so many ppl are crying over not getting antharas' doll on last day

and I - as a late comer - feel soooo happy that yesterday I managed to get the +4 armor set grade C in first attendance week so that my leveling process less miserable...

40 minutes ago, Tuna said:

so many ppl are crying over not getting antharas' doll on last day

and I - as a late comer - feel soooo happy that yesterday I managed to get the +4 armor set grade C in first attendance week so that my leveling process less miserable...

It is not crying,  I say it again if you say the attendance check was until the 15th it means the 15th you get the reward,  I did the math for that reason,  but nobody could claim the reward on the 15th, so they made a "mistake" with the dates,  because in reality was until the 14th

• Thanks 1

Damn i wish i knew about that... I started 14 days ago and just hit 75. Was looking forward to a C grade weapon today..
Now it seems i need to make at least a 150$ Coin purchase to keep farming for a upgrade.. Or to sell the packs for currency to get a upgrade.

I hoped that it was there to get people started, now a day before the upgrade it's removed... I feel cheated, but really i have just been dissuaded from the game.
They most likely announced it, but to new players it seems a middle finger with out warning.

And looking at the final reward and the bonuses it provides. The people that got that.. Will they just be better now or can I get it some where else to?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rosarria said:

Damn i wish i knew about that... I started 14 days ago and just hit 75. Was looking forward to a C grade weapon today..
Now it seems i need to make at least a 150$ Coin purchase to keep farming for a upgrade.. Or to sell the packs for currency to get a upgrade.

I hoped that it was there to get people started, now a day before the upgrade it's removed... I feel cheated, but really i have just been dissuaded from the game.
They most likely announced it, but to new players it seems a middle finger with out warning.

And looking at the final reward and the bonuses it provides. The people that got that.. Will they just be better now or can I get it some where else to?

This exactly, It’s like many others mentioned very discouraging. Also l agree there was no actual counter in game next to Attendance checklist UI of how many days left, which I’m sure confused many new L2 players. And the last one, the doll... Which is basically permanent boost of the character statistics wtf, I understand early start rewards like cosmetics etc. but permanent advantage over players that where few days late... and you can’t get it anymore anywhere... It’s like you saying middle finger indeed. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, T0kyo said:

Olympiad Survival Package 

350 sayhsa from Olympiad

survival package with scrolls is nice for newcomers

not the 350 sayha. In order to join Olympiad, newcomers must reach 70 first and it will be a looong hard road from 45-70 when there are no more cookies from BATDITRAIDKIT code for newcomers to advance.