Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 15, 2021


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, PhilippineItem said:

In the original Lineage II of 2007, if you reach the last level for the FIRST CLASS, characters can automatically change into the any dual class they want. The required TASK must be finished to be done. Some QUEST had to be finished to change the character... And, you can change it also to the former CLASS anytime you want but the dual class will remain.

 

No more drugs for you. Your memory is shot. We had 3 subclasses in 2007. There were no dual classes. I believe Lv.85 was the cap but we could start a subclass at Lv.75. There was no quest or option to change your main class either. This was on the official retail servers at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, USofA said:

umm...why are you relying on promo sales event to get in-game items after you spend $50 a month and stay in game 24/7 ?

 

Dunno where you get that $50 statement.

Then the 24/7 lately not much that I find time to logout, because the game does provide nothing in content, no rewarding boxes that provides items to the server.

Have you seen server items lately on Naia which appear? I just saw couple of friends box openings and it is mostly potions 95% of the time, lvl4 gems which they already have, even Artifact book enchant (come on..), rarely an items that they could try to enchant like Dragon Earring, enough Splendor Fragment and the list goes on and on.

Like we need even more XP right now and not items?

Other than a Prestige & Destiny Pack (buying from player with Adena), my overall purchase is at 15$, which is not going to change much since boxes don't provide at a decent rate new items on the market that could actually benefit most of the players.

Just an example: Red Libra m, no Bloody or Dark armor stones on both server. What kind of logic is that?

So stacking Adena more and more until something appears worth to buy. Not reinvesting Adena to buy boxes, because it is in average 40% or more Adena waste, not enchanting because the server rates are pointed to 0.01%.

Eventually some items appear which I might use to try some upgrades, like Authority Ornament, Splendor Fragment, a Blood, Ring/Earring/Necklace so I can make God items, basically the items that appear so rarely that the whole server needs them and refuses to spend 5-10k or more, because it is not normal to pay outrageous prices to get 95% of the time again XP potions and only occasionally an items.

I wouldn't be surprised that the electricity bill is higher than the actual return value of the pay event for some players here around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Dunno where you get that $50 statement.

Then the 24/7 lately not much that I find time to logout, because the game does provide nothing in content, no rewarding boxes that provides items to the server.

Have you seen server items lately on Naia which appear? I just saw couple of friends box openings and it is mostly potions 95% of the time, lvl4 gems which they already have, even Artifact book enchant (come on..), rarely an items that they could try to enchant like Dragon Earring, enough Splendor Fragment and the list goes on and on.

Like we need even more XP right now and not items?

Other than a Prestige & Destiny Pack (buying from player with Adena), my overall purchase is at 15$, which is not going to change much since boxes don't provide at a decent rate new items on the market that could actually benefit most of the players.

Just an example: Red Libra m, no Bloody or Dark armor stones on both server. What kind of logic is that?

So stacking Adena more and more until something appears worth to buy. Not reinvesting Adena to buy boxes, because it is in average 40% or more Adena waste, not enchanting because the server rates are pointed to 0.01%.

Eventually some items appear which I might use to try some upgrades, like Authority Ornament, Splendor Fragment, a Blood, Ring/Earring/Necklace so I can make God items, basically the items that appear so rarely that the whole server needs them and refuses to spend 5-10k or more, because it is not normal to pay outrageous prices to get 95% of the time again XP potions and only occasionally an items.

I wouldn't be surprised that the electricity bill is higher than the actual return value of the pay event for some players here around.

$50 is about the cost of destiny pack + prestige pack

so what happens to your L2 career when the people providing your Ncoins decide to stop paying this NCscam garbage?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, USofA said:

$50 is about the cost of destiny pack + prestige pack

so what happens to your L2 career when the people providing your Ncoins decide to stop paying this NCscam garbage?

Well, asked the same question to someone else two years ago and it seems it is not stopping 

15$ Prestige, 22b in Adena =2 days of farm.

Maybe if they put Einsahad Shop, I might reconsider buying boxes until then not gambling blindly anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

Its easy  to make it limited , just 30 stones 270b and job is done.Or you can just w8 for the next event that will give again 0 dark weapon stones.....

Aaaah almost 300b total... well thats a relief... Will take the Asstercard to pay for all... maybe with a couple of kidneys will be able to buy grand kain neck, thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Hime, @Juji  

 

                      We  pay real USD buy Ncoin and play events ... but u give Item  name Real Attack Cookie for 41 Day time ??  what the heck is that ...please Fix life time because we doante life time .......... i Hope u can real this fix next server rest ...Thanks alot 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lunastariel said:

Totally freaking agree. Just look at last event and current server economy in naia...not many people buying from l2 store and also items in servers are getting ridiculously expensive. Plus so many of my friends have quit or are quitting.

You are absolutely right, L2 store is a one sided income, using dollars to buy L2 coins and then the L2 coins are use to buy some products in L2 store again, you just bring back the L2 coins, ridiculously those things are not good to the players, this servers are much edited no drops equipment from the mobs such as armor or even a HP potion. In Lineage II in 2007 every mobs have an item drops from equipped, potion, materials used in crafting, and big Adena especially in the place of Dark Elf, and every NPC got a quest accordingly to the level of the characters. You can craft your own equipment, armor, weapon and so on. The original LIneage II in 2007 have no L2 STORE but the is a LOAD to play it, better than spending much money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FoolyCooly said:

No more drugs for you. Your memory is shot. We had 3 subclasses in 2007. There were no dual classes. I believe Lv.85 was the cap but we could start a subclass at Lv.75. There was no quest or option to change your main class either. This was on the official retail servers at least.

Wow! How old are you. Did you play LIneage II in 2007? Where country is the server? Every Franchise of the game cannot be played in other country if it was FRANCHISED by one country. If you played LIneage II in 2007 in what country got the Franchised from Korea? Bump your head to LEARN FROM ME.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PhilippineItem said:

Wow! How old are you. Did you play LIneage II in 2007? Where country is the server? Every Franchise of the game cannot be played in other country if it was FRANCHISED by one country. If you played LIneage II in 2007 in what country got the Franchised from Korea? Bump your head to LEARN FROM ME.

I've been playing this game since Beta 2003. I live in USA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, FoolyCooly said:

I've been playing this game since Beta 2003. I live in USA.

HAHAHAHA OMG!!! IT'S ONLY 17 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS GAME... FOOL YOURSELF NOT ME. the beta is included with that year... I am asking you again if you played LINEAGE II IN 2007, What country got the FRANCHISED, because no other country can have a server if other country got the reward in FRANCHISE. MAYBE IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH YOU PLAYED A illegal server. WHOPPPPS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PhilippineItem said:

HAHAHAHA OMG!!! IT'S ONLY 17 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS GAME... FOOL YOURSELF NOT ME. the beta is included with that year... I am asking you again if you played LINEAGE II IN 2007, What country got the FRANCHISED, because no other country can have a server if other country got the reward in FRANCHISE. MAYBE IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH YOU PLAYED A illegal server. WHOPPPPS.

You have no idea of what you're talking about. The 17 year anniversary starts on April 24, 2004. I've been playing on the official servers since 2003. I still have my original character from the beta server. It was transfered to the Hindemith server by NCsoft GMs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2021 at 4:42 PM, PhilippineItem said:

In the original Lineage II of 2007, if you reach the last level for the FIRST CLASS, characters can automatically change into the any dual class they want. The required TASK must be finished to be done. Some QUEST had to be finished to change the character... And, you can change it also to the former CLASS anytime you want but the dual class will remain.

 

Here in the West, in 2007, we played Interlude and a little bit Kamael (it launched in December 2007). Dual classes didn't exist. You had your main class, and if you completed the subclass quest (Toi Raid bosses, Baium Blood) you could add a subclass. If that subclass reached level 75 you could become noblesse and add a second subclass, and if that reached 75 you could add a third. You could switch between your main class and any of your subclasses by talking to the relevant Master in town. Main class and subclasses could go up to the level limit (78)

Dual class was added in Goddess of Destruction, in 2011, with awakening and the new level limit (99). Dual class was the only one of your subclasses that could level to 99. And that's when the button to switch to dual/any subclass on the fly was added on your character status screen. 

The "original" lineage 2, meaning C1, had a level limit of 75 and no subclasses. Subclasses were added in C3

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hime

Changed class of my Sayha to Wynn. All alchemy skills are gone (not compensated), yet, there is a possibility to learn them anew. I think it's a bug (either ertheia should be only able to change mains within themselves, or, the alchemy should be removed if the end-class is not the ertheian one).

Also, alchemy cube skill lv2 can't be learnt - results into dc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, beltway said:

@Hime

Changed class of my Sayha to Wynn. All alchemy skills are gone (not compensated), yet, there is a possibility to learn them anew. I think it's a bug (either ertheia should be only able to change mains within themselves, or, the alchemy should be removed if the end-class is not the ertheian one).

Also, alchemy cube skill lv2 can't be learnt - results into dc. 

Alchemy is Racial skill, not Class skill... same as Dwarven Crafting, All Dwarves can learn Dwarf only recipes(now only blessing scrolls/mysterious shots)but previous Crafting system allowed my Dwarf Healer to Craft anything my Maestro could(without crit chance). I think Alchemy shouldn't change... last Red Libra was the first time Ertheia could change Main class, nobody said anything about Alchemy then... maybe those who changed then didn't notice or only had a few learned so didn't care.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...