Server Maintenance: Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6am CDT / 7am EDT / 1100 GMT and ending at approximately 9am PDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT / 1600 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Spring Harvest Nectar, Squash Seed, and Large Squash Seed items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Account Management, new account creation, and NCoin purchases will be unavailable until 10am PDT / 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Hime pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, Hime said:

The Spring Harvest Nectar, Squash Seed, and Large Squash Seed items will be removed from players' inventories.

What about EXP runes?

"

May 30, 2018: The event NPC leaves the game and the following event-related items are deleted:

• Nectar
  • Squash Seed
  • Large Squash Seed
  • 14th Anniversary Rune 100% Pack and Rune

I understand that NCWest lately has amnesia incidents when it comes to communication and rules, but just for refresh your memory:

May 30, 2018: The event NPC leaves the game and the following event-related items are deleted:

• Nectar
  • Squash Seed
  • Large Squash Seed

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, BornInHell said:

I understand that NCWest lately has amnesia incidents when it comes to communication and rules, but just for refresh your memory:

• Nectar
  • Squash Seed
  • Large Squash Seed

The removal did not happen in May as it should have. It technically failed, and for the duration, we were not able to delete them until now except the Anniversary Rune will not be part of the removal.

2 minutes ago, WinterFresh said:

When will the XP even start? 

It's not an event. This is in reference to the Anniversary event in April.

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

The removal did not happen in May as it should have. It technically failed, and for the duration, we were not able to delete them until now except the Anniversary Rune will not be part of the removal.

In that case, reintroduce event NPCs back, let the rest of us get runes, and next week remove seeds

From July 18 to July 25, earn XP at 4X the rate to get to your characters to level 75 or get started on an alternate character. The bonus XP event will begin after the maintenance on July 18 and end at 6:00 AM server time on July 25.  Make plans today and take advantage of this special XP boost event! someone told me that this was going to happen. I got all excited.. :( sad Face..

BOOOO..

@Hime you guys really should just do as what you have announced back then and remove also the xp runes as else people like me who didn't bother to stock pile them because NC said they would be removed will be upset.. let's stop with the bad communications ok ?

Just now, Draecke said:

@Hime you guys really should just do as what you have announced back then and remove also the xp runes as else people like me who didn't bother to stock pile them because NC said they would be removed will be upset.. let's stop with the bad communications ok ?

Agreed, i have 40k seeds on a box and delighted about the fact that what was posted didn't happen

WoW @HimeYou made more post in one day, than rest NCStaff in last weeks ! Impresiv!

How long we will stay with us ? Just for few days until  @Conguero is back ?

It is nice to see, when someone from support reply in our topic.. It is so rare !

Probably old shemas will back soon ! So enjoy ppl until @Hime will left!

Yeah @Draecke has right ! I give up to exchange items into runes when @Conguero announcement, that they will be deleted ...

Technicly it is not fair ! i lost more a lot of rune packs !

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, cmquake said:

@Hime, unopened Freya's Deluxe Shopping Bag items aren't being removed right?

I answered your other thread! But that is correct, the Shopping Bag and cards are not being removed.

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, CharlieBones said:

what about the new security software we are ment to  be getting this month

It's still a work in progress. We'll have more about it as we get closer to implementing it into the game.

Archived