Olympiad Rules and Structure.

Infid3l

I looked around a bit and couldn’t find any info on this.  The Olympiad survival box includes scrolls and hp pots so I’m assuming they’re allowing those.  I only see 3v3 listed as an option are we placed in a random group if we don’t have one?  Is it 3v3 or 1v1 with 3 players participating individually and wins are counted towards the 3v3 score?

Thanks for your help

I joined for first time the other day, you just "request match" and its automatic you get in a waiting arena with 6 ppl, 3 red and 3 blue team, you can talk to middle npc to get a buff boost.

When it starts its just all 3 vs 3 at same time, and is over fairly fast, either last one standing, or which side had more still standing when time is out. Think its about 60 sec per match.

If the team wins it counts as a win for your score/record/mission.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shalille said:

I joined for first time the other day, you just "request match" and its automatic you get in a waiting arena with 6 ppl, 3 red and 3 blue team, you can talk to middle npc to get a buff boost.

When it starts its just all 3 vs 3 at same time, and is over fairly fast, either last one standing, or which side had more still standing when time is out. Think its about 60 sec per match.

If the team wins it counts as a win for your score/record/mission.

5 hours ago, T0kyo said:

NO. 300 sec

NO. Who inflicted more damage.

Thanks for the help 😀

In any case, you shouldn't worry too much about the Olympiad, it is "Game of Random" in a sense, and rewards give nothing, except perfect glow (at this moment circle its good), but when they add a Einhassad Circlets for all, olympiad circlet will be useless.