Again Fail Event :D:D:D

Joro

@Juji @Hime  Again, the description of the prizes you publish on the site of the event does not correspond to the real ones you receive in game ... NO Dragon Ring, NO Dragon Earring, NO Dragon Necklace, NO Dragon Shirt Augment Stone, NO Dragon Weapon Augment Stone, NO 3 of 4 Agathion Enchant Book. I just can't figure out if you're deliberately misleading players to buy more NC coins, or is it just incompetence ... This event of all other versions of the Korean / European / Russian game gives these dragon jewels, but on our Lineage "@Juji -@Hime version", as always, is all maximally trimmed.

@Juji @Hime @LIME

Where are we going with this if I may ask?

I bought 100 boxes from players (approximately 30b in Adena = 4000Ncoin).

After opening a bunch of Rare Book of Splendor which are useless as Splendor Fragment drop in such low rate & potions & 1x Authority Ornament (which pays back) and is useful for once.

I saw multiple people's opening (5k - 10k boxes), best items were 1xBlood, 1xClaw, 2xVenir 18, Seven Sign, Insanity, 1-2Gran Kain scrolls for Circlet, Shirt, which cannot be used because going from +5 to +7 is a broken end, random lvl4 Jewel box that no one buys and gambles because enchanting is messed up on those as well. On average 99% were rewards for the bottom 2 rows.

No Dragon Ring, Earring stuff that we actually need in order to make enchants on it.

Just swap for 1 pay event the bottom rewards chances with the top rewards rates and see how your sales will explode, until then, this one here does not support any box pay event