How to get PK’d in Cruma

Infid3l

Few tips for people in Cruma and TOI.  If you don’t have manner mode on you will be PK’d.  Even someone like me who rarely PK’s I will drop someone who is ksing me time and time again.  

Another way to get PKed is entering an already full room starting up your autohunt and assuming the people in the room will tolerate it. Most people nowadays, have a room they have been going to for awhile and notice when new people come in if starts affecting their XP  you’re probably going to die.

Lastly, and this is where some people think they’re being clever, you’re not and you’re actually going to get potentially innocent players PK’d because you thought you were anonymous.  This is when a higher level player comes in and kills people in the room yet leaves some alive.  These griefers think it’s not obvious their alts are in the room and they try to clean it out.  I make it a point to write down every piece of crap that does this, and unfortunately everyone left alive in the room has to die over and over and over again until they move. I think most would agree tolerating bad behavior allows some players to believe they’re above the consequences of the game and the community.  They’re not.

Moreover, I love killing red players and costing them lcoin and adena so if I happen to see one auto-hunting while red they have to die or use 20k special hp pots before I run out of mana and teleport away. The Hubris of some players thinking they can safely afk hunt while red anywhere but primeval amazes me.

Just thought I would put this out there because I see a lot of players PK’d for doing nothing but trying to level and there are ways to avoid it for the most part if you are aware of some unwritten rules I’ve noticed.

My new favourite way to get pk in cruma is someone coming in a room you've already been in for hours and be like "hey guys im gonna aoe this room"

All the other afks were gone or dead when I came back from lunch, I could only laugh it was pretty good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BennyT said:

My new favourite way to get pk in cruma is someone coming in a room you've already been in for hours and be like "hey guys im gonna aoe this room"

All the other afks were gone or dead when I came back from lunch, I could only laugh it was pretty good.

Yea happened to me once, I was lucky enough to be at my computer so when he got to me I ran out of the room before he finished me off.  PlayNC should have just made Orc Fighters the only race/class in the game because I’ve seen them basically destroy parties of other classes that are only 2-3 levels below them and they weren’t afk.  I probably should have added to not set up in the smaller rooms even if they’re empty because the big mean green machines will be back.