This is ridiculous…

Infid3l

I just added up the cost of getting the rest of my third class change skills (not including lvl 4 buffs) It’s well over a billion adena.  I want to put this in perspective, from prelude to C4 I played probably 12-16 hours a day and didn’t have a billion adena.  I’m talking about years of farming not less than 6 weeks.  

Yeah, yeah different game really?  My character doesn’t seem to have any different shading compared to my one on Live.  Mobs don’t seem any different from the other versions, animations look the same as they did in C5, skills all do basically the same thing with different timers.  So you’re telling it took you 15 years to make an auto hunt option on the game that it took programmer’s less than 2 weeks into Prelude to make and they did it better and to be quite honest from what I’ve been reading and have witnessed still are.  

I honestly thought you could play the game with the 30 day sayas, but there is no way you could break even with any toon that doesn’t have vr.  And eventually their lvl becomes an issue because you will have to upgrade armor.  There is no light at the end of the tunnel every level I hit I am more and more disappointed. I have literally spent more cash on this version of the game than I spent in 18 years on the original and I’m not even l33t.

The pet system is garbage, you took a free quest item and made it freaking a random spawn, and a rare chance of obtaining.  

You decimated the dagger class.  You made skills that are close to impossible to upgrade.  

You made an auto farm option that you can’t even manage your skill use time with. (From what I hear L2Walkers source code is open source you could probably learn some things) Adrenaline works on Aden I’ve seen YouTube videos of it. I haven’t seen a player banned or Clan and we all know the culprits.

PlayNCW should be sued for false advertising, I actually saved my emails promoting this launch, all the hype you guys made is just that hype.  Lineage 2 at one point had the best graphics (not anymore) had the best pvp (strike two) had good content (haven’t added anything worth noting that isn’t in Live) Nostalgia, got you six weeks of my time and $.  If you guys were so hard up for cash nostalgia probably would have gotten you more money on a gofundme page then you will see from Aden. I’m so mad at myself for falling for your bull💩 again.  F2P really?  How exactly can you play this game without soulshots, spirit ore?  The attendance event was a scam if you didn’t offer that and the two free items from the store people would have noticed much sooner that even at the 200% grace it wasn’t sustainable. If NCSOFT ever launches the sequel to L2 I pray they use a company any company besides PlayNCW.

• Like 3

Free to play means you can log in and play the game for free. Anything else is not included. 

All the games are the same. F2P games are cashgrab for the 99% of the cases. There are really RARE cases of non cash-grab f2p games...example: Genshin impact. 
But Genshin is not a MMO, it's a RPG single-player. If you take any other MMO F2P they will always have p2w options. 

You guys need to grow up a bit from such close mentality, you guys are like those going crazy and trashtalking a music band cause they changed their style over the years: things change and so does the game. L2 is almost 20 years old. If you can't sustain to spend 50-100 euros monthly for ur preferite game/hobby, perhaps something is wrong. 

If you don't like the official, you always go to privates. Free to play, most of them are not legit auto-farmer, corruption with GMs giving away items to friends and 2-3 months life span. Something else i forgot? Oh yeah, java with several bugs and modified classes. The only servers that might be worth playing now are the "masterworks". 

And i've seen you complaining about daggers 500 times, i used to do the same cause my GH was totally worthless at some point vs reworked class. Unless you had full p2w 7+ and epics lv 2, ofc. 
Just wait 1-2 months for daggers to be reworked on our servers and you'll enjoy it way more. Wind rider is going to be strongest dagger with the critical damage passive and all the different buffs daggers get. Sadly to be on top you'd need to get ALL the books, which will takes forever probably or be VEEERY expensive, but a full power dagger is probably going to be the strongest class for 1v1 or small scale pvps. Like...way stronger than a titan/dk (for sure stronger than a DK with form). 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Infid3l said:

You decimated the dagger class.  You made skills that are close to impossible to upgrade. 

Dagger is just ultra gimped in essence, according to this class  rankings from the eu version https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/673382/

Though they say its possible to ultra whale a dagger close to the top.

###

I'd advise just to switch to less competitive mode on the dagger until the adjustments come , unless you really want to keep throwing money just to stay in the rankings. A 79 dagger is still a good achivement as is.

Maybe instead throw a little at creating some longer term support structures for your dagger (from an easymode farm class alt or second acct healbot to follow you around while you hunt, theres maybe ways you can make things more comfortable for your dagger without having to pay).

• Like 1

@Innis

"Grow up a bit from such mentality"?

You're the one shilling on here for this "game". Obviously you have really high standards when it comes to how you spend your money...   /s

Your music analogy would make sense if the band gave away a FREE CD but then said you had to pay money to listen to every second of it. And if you're not paying enough money then you only have access to the low quality songs on the album.

Then you go on to say that it's his fault for not being able to afford 100 euros a month? smh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ImissL2 said:

@Innis

"Grow up a bit from such mentality"?

You're the one shilling on here for this "game". Obviously you have really high standards when it comes to how you spend your money...   /s

Your music analogy would make sense if the band gave away a FREE CD but then said you had to pay money to listen to every second of it. And if you're not paying enough money then you only have access to the low quality songs on the album.

Then you go on to say that it's his fault for not being able to afford 100 euros a month? smh

I'm the one doing what? 

My music analogy was not referred to the "F2P/P2W" system but to the game "evolution". Cause people will always cry for something, just like you doing now. 

They need to have a profit, no game is totally free. Even more if you talking about MMO. Damn, even pokemon GO is not totally free to play! 

But here's the difference: some people will use brain, some others will only brag.
Let alone the dagger issue.

There are free items being given away every week. 
We had a code till yesterday giving away toons of cookies. Now we have a code giving away spirit ores + scrolls. 
You can't keep up with spirit ores and soulshots? Buy them.
You can't farm adenas cause you ran out of Sayha? How? I made alt to farm adenas. 1 farmer account with those 200 cookie went on for like...7 days? Which is around 10kk adenas (to the lowest, cause it's way more than that.) only for ONE ALT. 
You can't farm cause your toon runs out of sayha and spirit ores? Replace them. 
You didn't do any thing of the above? It's ur fault. You are not smart enough to play this game and it's only fair that you're left behind. Like in ANY other game. 
If you're not good enough to keep up or "work your way", you just don't fit into this version of L2. 

You can go back to privates and quit for the reasons i stated above. 

If you cannot afford a little expense on your hobby, you're doing something clearly wrong. But it's really personal so i wont say anything about it if not:
If you can't pay: adapt.
If you can't adapt: quit.

You both make good points so I decided to experiment today.  New character started today, grace ran out at lvl 40 so without the daily freebie it is no longer possible to log in and play the game.  Won’t be able to do transcendental, as soon a ss runs out won’t be able to hunt, 0 grace = zero parties for raids even 200% won’t get you in a raid group.  As soon as it costs money to teleport that option is over.  

You want examples of F2P games that are mmo’s and cost less than 15 bux a month?  Tera is one that comes to mind, want to raid enter a que, everything you gain is earned, if you want to make it easier spend 15 bux a month for supplies, pvp system can be done in instances, or challenges, graphics blow L2 away, quests actually give you items you need for your class.  TBH I would probably still play the game if I hadn’t stopped playing for a year to play CoD, and now I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to be doing.

If you read the Korean forums about this release they apologize over and over for how crappy the initial launch was and made content to make it better, offered freebies to keep people interested until they could patch their screw ups. No apologies from PlayNCW, no news on how they’re going to fix it, discontinuing free items from the L2Store which made playing the game tolerable, and now zero new players will play the game because as I stated above at level 40 the game is over.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Infid3l said:

You both make good points so I decided to experiment today.  New character started today, grace ran out at lvl 40 so without the daily freebie it is no longer possible to log in and play the game.  Won’t be able to do transcendental, as soon a ss runs out won’t be able to hunt, 0 grace = zero parties for raids even 200% won’t get you in a raid group.  As soon as it costs money to teleport that option is over.  

I'm not sure how is that possible that you ran out of Sayha at 40 BUT anyway: wait for next oly day and try win 1-2-3 matches, that's 350 cookies + stats + rewards FREE. Depends on your luck. Also the daily kit for 1 adena is rly good and allow you to go for a while. I took it on my alts for 2 days and with 1000+ spirit ores they've been farming enough to get it yet another day, nonstop. 

Your alt need to keep Sayha so you wont be using XP boots. At all. Nada. 0 boosts.

And i told you: 

6 hours ago, Innis said:

There are free items being given away every week. 
We had a code till yesterday giving away toons of cookies. Now we have a code giving away spirit ores + scrolls. 

Untill the other day we had a code in forum giving you 200 cookies + other rewards, so if you wants to farm "free" and you just "mind it", you can keep going easly. As i said, all my alt farms farmed 7 days nonstop before running out sayha or spirit ores. By the time they farmed those days i had enough money to buy yet other items from the adena shop. 

I really don't know how people struggle. You guys probably started poorly due to ur low knowledge of this l2 version, so you easly made mistakes, but it's not a big deal. If you need alts, log them daily, take their adena free reward and you will stack A LOT of scrolls+ores to farm. If they are 40+ you can throw them into oly and cross ur finger for a 1-3 victory to get 50-100-200 cookies. 

And i'm telling you this with 1 main p2w and 1 alt totally f2p, that alt is a dagger lv 78 that NEVER used any boost and NEVER ran out of sayha. It self sustains all his costs on spirit ores and sayha, not to mention soulshots that i got over 1kk. 

12 minutes ago, Innis said:

I'm not sure how is that possible that you ran out of Sayha at 40

this is one of the few things in which he is 100% right. Sayha's off on 40 lvl and no way to get it for novices unless it's free at event boxes (just do not be offended Infid3l)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

this is one of the few things in which he is 100% right. Sayha's off on 40 lvl and no way to get it for novices unless it's free at event boxes (just do not be offended Infid3l)

Yeah but that's still not the case...i mean, now is weekend so 2 days off, but during oly days the game gives you 350 cookies (it's a one time quest event) + other rewards (p2w items, melissas and coins to boost ur stats) FOR FREE. It's all about luck on ur match but you simply throw ur toon in oly and go afk or play it, with not even so much luck, you win 50, 100 or 200 cookies. It's not a reward for streaks and it's not a quest you have to do every day or in 1 day...you have 25 attempts to win 3 times and earn 350 cookies, again, FOR FREE.

Mix that with the free ores from the 1 adena box...i'm quite sure you have ENOUGH to keep on going for 5+++ days on ur toon. 
If you want to XP faster use ur Sayha storms and full boosts + trascendent ONLY when you lock ur sayha and you're good to go. 

Or really spend like 15 euros on ur *main* and that's 500 sayha blessing and 300 sayha storm + XP scroll, lol. 

1 hour ago, Innis said:

Yeah but that's still not the case...i mean, now is weekend so 2 days off, but during oly days the game gives you 350 cookies (it's a one time quest event) + other rewards (p2w items, melissas and coins to boost ur stats) FOR FREE. It's all about luck on ur match but you simply throw ur toon in oly and go afk or play it, with not even so much luck, you win 50, 100 or 200 cookies. It's not a reward for streaks and it's not a quest you have to do every day or in 1 day...you have 25 attempts to win 3 times and earn 350 cookies, again, FOR FREE.

Mix that with the free ores from the 1 adena box...i'm quite sure you have ENOUGH to keep on going for 5+++ days on ur toon. 
If you want to XP faster use ur Sayha storms and full boosts + trascendent ONLY when you lock ur sayha and you're good to go. 

Or really spend like 15 euros on ur *main* and that's 500 sayha blessing and 300 sayha storm + XP scroll, lol. 

Oly would be a good option unfortunately, I missed registration again.  It was my fault, I was expecting a reminder like the Orc Fortress gives you and when I looked at my clock (well you know what I said).

An update on my DE DK.  I kept him in Sea of Spores until new quest got the mobs from quest and back to Sea of Spores,  got grace pots from quests, I did the Transendental, On my dagger I have to kite and group the mobs for the skill to work while having enough mp to finish.  The DK I can actually use Auto Hunt during the instance.  DK is level 54 no grace again, lvling cemetery for the night, I have 264 hp pots and 26k ss, teleportation costs $ now, I’m saving my scrolls for Trans (I don’t know if I’ll need them) If all you wanted from a game is auto hunting for levels than F2P is possible.

I also noticed after reading the euro server forums they have 5 or 6 more hunting areas than we do.  Wondering what the deal is there PlayNCW it cut into the profit margin too much to pay for more bandwidth to open the map up?

3 hours ago, T0kyo said:

Sayha's off on 40 lvl and no way to get it for novices unless it's free at event boxes

At lvl 46 you start getting 5 free sayhas (<75 version) per lvl from growth missions.

So you really just need to leapfrog 40-46, which can happen with 1-2 decent magic lamp hits during the first lvl 40 transcendant. Especially if you go in with a gust activated before your sayha burns out, and the free 100% lamp flame from the lvl 40 quest.

I've run multiple alts to lvl 40 to lvl up personal clan 5k fame, and always just jump right into transcendant after hitting 40. Some of them only get out at 43-45 , but others come out at lvl 49+ if you get lucky on the first lamps and get to 46 in time to reapply the free sayhas early in the dungon run.

Worst cases, can just get to 40, pop the 100% flame and run the dungon with at least a gust, then log out the alt till tomorrow, log back in with 40+ mins left on the 100% flame. Have received the free daily sayha top up and use it to reapply a new gust and do the 2nd run. You will almost certainly finish the 2nd days run over 51 with some extra free (<75)sayha banked.

(Log out and wait for a 3rd/4th day if you really want to get the most value from that 100% flame buff)

Can also do this with multiple chars on same acct and have them acct share gusts to the main char on that acct if required.

45 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

Oly would be a good option unfortunately, I missed registration again.  It was my fault, I was expecting a reminder like the Orc Fortress gives you and when I looked at my clock (well you know what I said).

An update on my DE DK.  I kept him in Sea of Spores until new quest got the mobs from quest and back to Sea of Spores,  got grace pots from quests, I did the Transendental, On my dagger I have to kite and group the mobs for the skill to work while having enough mp to finish.  The DK I can actually use Auto Hunt during the instance.  DK is level 54 no grace again, lvling cemetery for the night, I have 264 hp pots and 26k ss, teleportation costs $ now, I’m saving my scrolls for Trans (I don’t know if I’ll need them) If all you wanted from a game is auto hunting for levels than F2P is possible.

I also noticed after reading the euro server forums they have 5 or 6 more hunting areas than we do.  Wondering what the deal is there PlayNCW it cut into the profit margin too much to pay for more bandwidth to open the map up?

There is a reminder but here it's bugged and they didn't fix it yet.

That's not all you want from a game, there are several things. You are doing now a nerfed version of what we've done and gave us chance to farm better. 
Just to give you an idea...most of my adena farmers are 65-70+, all done WITHOUT any boost or trascendence from level 40 (i did the 40 trascendent only on those toons to hit 50 as fast as possible). That's all. 

DK farms better due to different skills and stats. DK lands skills 100%, high power and high HP. 
Dagger, especially wind rider, does less dmg and take way more dmg while his HPs are lower than DK's. 
Again: once the rework hit, you will learn critical damage passive, same level as Ghost Hunter does. My GH does transce afk. 

You probably saw an old post. I was there and most likely the post you've seen is mine (xHaseo).
Areas like Blazing swamp, Devil isle and Catacombs/Necropolis are removed from all versions since they are getting reworked. Maybe. We hope. 
EU and NA publishers have the same patch. One of them will get the next update earlier than the other, i don't know which one tho. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shalille said:

At lvl 46 you start getting 5 free sayhas (<75 version) per lvl from growth missions.

So you really just need to leapfrog 40-46, which can happen with 1-2 decent magic lamp hits during the first lvl 40 transcendant. Especially if you go in with a gust activated before your sayha burns out, and the free 100% lamp flame from the lvl 40 quest.

I've run multiple alts to lvl 40 to lvl up personal clan 5k fame, and always just jump right into transcendant after hitting 40. Some of them only get out at 43-45 , but others come out at lvl 49+ if you get lucky on the first lamps and get to 46 in time to reapply the free sayhas early in the dungon run.

Worst cases, can just get to 40, pop the 100% flame and run the dungon with at least a gust, then log out the alt till tomorrow, log back in with 40+ mins left on the 100% flame. Have received the free daily sayha top up and use it to reapply a new gust and do the 2nd run. You will almost certainly finish the 2nd days run over 51 with some extra free (<75)sayha banked.

(Log out and wait for a 3rd/4th day if you really want to get the most value from that 100% flame buff)

Can also do this with multiple chars on same acct and have them acct share gusts to the main char on that acct if required.

Thanks, I wasn’t aware they were shareable through account.  Also, after doing some deep research into the euro and Korean forums I’ve discovered dagger requires the most p2p out of all the classes atm.  I will have to make sure to slap my friend for asking me why I was making a DK on the server launch instead of my usual dagger, and suggesting I should play what I’ve always played.  I may have to strategically only do instances, raids and the daily missions on my dagger until the rework patch comes up.  I mean I waited until C5 for my plainswalker to live up to her potential so hopefully I can tweak my daily experience so I don’t have to spend more than I’m comfortable spending to play.

2 minutes ago, Innis said:

There is a reminder but here it's bugged and they didn't fix it yet.

That's not all you want from a game, there are several things. You are doing now a nerfed version of what we've done and gave us chance to farm better. 
Just to give you an idea...most of my adena farmers are 65-70+, all done WITHOUT any boost or trascendence from level 40 (i did the 40 trascendent only on those toons to hit 50 as fast as possible). That's all. 

DK farms better due to different skills and stats. DK lands skills 100%, high power and high HP. 
Dagger, especially wind rider, does less dmg and take way more dmg while his HPs are lower than DK's. 
Again: once the rework hit, you will learn critical damage passive, same level as Ghost Hunter does. My GH does transce afk. 

You probably saw an old post. I was there and most likely the post you've seen is mine (xHaseo).
Areas like Blazing swamp, Devil isle and Catacombs/Necropolis are removed from all versions since they are getting reworked. Maybe. We hope. 
EU and NA publishers have the same patch. One of them will get the next update earlier than the other, i don't know which one tho. 

Yea it was a great thread.  I’m currently running heavy on con and dex, from my experience with pvp if an Orc is running towards me with malicious intent I bsoe, I’ve fought a few bd’s/sws to stalemates, killed a few mages and less experienced daggers, and since bow users don’t have that hop back skill if their stun doesn’t land I win. Also, my bluff lands pretty regularly but if I don’t kill them quick I’m toast.  DE’s are definitely cheaper to lvl because of the VR and they hit like a truck, I was very close to making one but I couldn’t get past the low con in the stats, silly me.

12 minutes ago, Infid3l said:

Yea it was a great thread.  I’m currently running heavy on con and dex, from my experience with pvp if an Orc is running towards me with malicious intent I bsoe, I’ve fought a few bd’s/sws to stalemates, killed a few mages and less experienced daggers, and since bow users don’t have that hop back skill if their stun doesn’t land I win. Also, my bluff lands pretty regularly but if I don’t kill them quick I’m toast.  DE’s are definitely cheaper to lvl because of the VR and they hit like a truck, I was very close to making one but I couldn’t get past the low con in the stats, silly me.

DEX is not a must for now. Since you cannot go full STR due to low p2w, you can go CON/MEN to get those +200 p.def/m.def and extra HP/MP/MP regen. That will help you survive a lil longer during PVP. 
Bluff was buffed on a "buff" for daggers, the one that made all daggers learn all focus. So yeah now it land kinda fairly but from the rework it's gonna be WAY better. 

DE is not cheaper due to VR since they don't have VR at all, is cheaper cause it kills mobs WAY faster than WR. Like they land 2x dmg of a WR right now. CON stat is not an issue, tbh as it doesn't change ur resistance to stun anymore. 

In case you will regret ur WR after the rework (unlikely, WR seems to be the most OP, but i still didn't see a GH doing a proper 1v1 with full skills on korea) you can always keep levelling it and wait for ur chance to class change, when the event will be here (cause it will be, at some point). 

Or simply reroll in the same account, even tho you'd lose Antharas doll and Valakas necklace since both are non-tradable between account. 

On 9/18/2021 at 6:38 PM, Innis said:

I am wondering how the luck strategy actually plays out for people in Oly. I know when I did it last week, I got "lucky" and managed to win 2 matches out of 10. I am sure you know Mr./Ms. Innis, there are players who enter Oly who are completely stacked. (Note: I was level 68 going into the Oly with C grade Armor and +4 Dual SLS with no boss jewels/dolls, etc. One of the games we won had players who also around my level and gear - they died fast once I got on them.)

(Another side note: In Live, long ago, I had made a +15 Blessed R grade caster weapon. Had a nuker. Essentially one shotted anyone. Had all the boss jewels, too. So, yeah, I used to L2 store to buy GoD scrolls which at that time, were like super blessed enchant scrolls - you fail, you keep the weapon at the same enchantment level. I remember that it took 43 of these special packages from L2 Store to get it to +15. And, I'm not the greatest PvP'er in the world. But, that's my point I suppose - with amazing gear, you can close the skill gap with raw power.)

Yes, if you get lucky, you get a bunch of cookies. 

I don't mind spending a bit of money to boost things here and there, to make leveling resource efficient, meaning what? This is why I like VR for BD's: With VR, I rarely use any healing pots, unless I walk into a dense, social MOB cluster: you know the kind, you hit one MOB and the rest join in...

BUT...

Regarding Sayha's: Right now, when I'm in Cruma 3rd Floor, roughly every 4-5 MOBS, Sayha degenerates by 1%. GIven that right now I can kill about 10-12 MOBS per minute, you can imagine how fast it degenerates and you've probably seen the same effect. There is a mechanic at play here that either intentionally or inadvertently directs people to replenish the precious Sayha with a few options available beyond what the game gives away for free.

Anyway, we'll see how things play out.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AliceInWunderland said:

I am wondering how the luck strategy actually plays out for people in Oly. I know when I did it last week, I got "lucky" and managed to win 2 matches out of 10. I am sure you know Mr./Ms. Innis, there are players who enter Oly who are completely stacked. (Note: I was level 68 going into the Oly with C grade Armor and +4 Dual SLS with no boss jewels/dolls, etc. One of the games we won had players who also around my level and gear - they died fast once I got on them.)

(Another side note: In Live, long ago, I had made a +15 Blessed R grade caster weapon. Had a nuker. Essentially one shotted anyone. Had all the boss jewels, too. So, yeah, I used to L2 store to buy GoD scrolls which at that time, were like super blessed enchant scrolls - you fail, you keep the weapon at the same enchantment level. I remember that it took 43 of these special packages from L2 Store to get it to +15. And, I'm not the greatest PvP'er in the world. But, that's my point I suppose - with amazing gear, you can close the skill gap with raw power.)

I don't mind spending a bit of money to boost things here and there, to make leveling resource efficient, meaning what? This is why I like VR for BD's: With VR, I rarely use any healing pots, unless I walk into a dense, social MOB cluster: you know the kind, you hit one MOB and the rest join in...

BUT...

Regarding Sayha's: Right now, when I'm in Cruma 3rd Floor, roughly every 4-5 MOBS, Sayha degenerates by 1%. GIven that right now I can kill about 10-12 MOBS per minute, you can imagine how fast it degenerates and you've probably seen the same effect. There is a mechanic at play here that either intentionally or inadvertently directs people to replenish the precious Sayha with a few options available beyond what the game gives away for free.

Notice when I’m hunting mobs 10+ levels below me my sayas goes down a lot faster than mobs my same lvl.  The trade off for most daggers atm is hunting mobs my level requires about 40k of the 34 adena hp pots a day (still wondering why the QHP’s and the white 1k over time pots aren’t in the game).

7 hours ago, AliceInWunderland said:

BUT...

I know how live works..i've been around Naia for quite some years after awakening. Haseo's the name. Anyway.

4-5 mobs per 1% it's probably cause you are not boosting XP, otherwise it's hard to be that low on consumption. I burn 1% sayha every 2 mobs in plains of lizardmen. Boosted, ofc. 

But yeah, in general the sayha system is garbage...but that's how they force you to spend. If you were not forced to pay, at some point, you'd really go f2p on XP 24/7 and gg. But they should simply rework so that i still get some decent bonus even w/o it...like: drop penalty by 50%, adena drop amount by 50% and XP like 300% BUT you cannot use boosts. Or Xp 200% and no boost. The current situation really makes it impossible to do anything. 

6 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Notice when I’m hunting mobs 10+ levels below me my sayas goes down a lot faster than mobs my same lvl.  The trade off for most daggers atm is hunting mobs my level requires about 40k of the 34 adena hp pots a day (still wondering why the QHP’s and the white 1k over time pots aren’t in the game).

They were removed recently, a few patches ago we still had those potions. But with then they removed the normal slow-pace potions and kept only the 50-500 potions caaause..well cause you gotta pay for the melissas. And NCKorea wants profit. So.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Innis said:

I know how live works..i've been around Naia for quite some years after awakening. Haseo's the name. Anyway.

4-5 mobs per 1% it's probably cause you are not boosting XP, otherwise it's hard to be that low on consumption. I burn 1% sayha every 2 mobs in plains of lizardmen. Boosted, ofc. 

But yeah, in general the sayha system is garbage...but that's how they force you to spend. If you were not forced to pay, at some point, you'd really go f2p on XP 24/7 and gg. But they should simply rework so that i still get some decent bonus even w/o it...like: drop penalty by 50%, adena drop amount by 50% and XP like 300% BUT you cannot use boosts. Or Xp 200% and no boost. The current situation really makes it impossible to do anything. 

They were removed recently, a few patches ago we still had those potions. But with then they removed the normal slow-pace potions and kept only the 50-500 potions caaause..well cause you gotta pay for the melissas. And NCKorea wants profit. So.

I get the fact they need to make money, but be honest really be honest.  They made 49 x 7 off of me when I bought the retail box, also the 14.99 per account a month until they went F2P, since they went F2P they haven’t  significantly improved the game.   Oh, they let you go from 1-76 when they introduced a new class or race but you were broke when you got there.  So you P2P what you can afford because, hell my account’s are old I have over 100 billion accumulated on my live characters not to mention the gear, the yearly items, etc.  Now with Aden I like a lot about the game, but it’s not an improved product it looks the same, as Live and Classic it’s the last gasp of L2.  Are they ever planning on releasing L3 and if someone says anything about the mobile version I may have to go to the ER because the aneurism just popped!

6 hours ago, Innis said:

Nice to "meet" you Haseo. Ha.

I run at 530% Bonus Exp. Sayha + Storm (200% version - 300% is better of course)+ 30% Scroll. I did notice when I was running at 600% it would go down faster.

9 hours ago, Infid3l said:

I get the fact they need to make money, but be honest really be honest.  They made 49 x 7 off of me when I bought the retail box, also the 14.99 per account a month until they went F2P, since they went F2P they haven’t  significantly improved the game.   Oh, they let you go from 1-76 when they introduced a new class or race but you were broke when you got there.  So you P2P what you can afford because, hell my account’s are old I have over 100 billion accumulated on my live characters not to mention the gear, the yearly items, etc.  Now with Aden I like a lot about the game, but it’s not an improved product it looks the same, as Live and Classic it’s the last gasp of L2.  Are they ever planning on releasing L3 and if someone says anything about the mobile version I may have to go to the ER because the aneurism just popped!

Oh but they didn't improve anything ^^

Essence/Aden is simply a recycle of 99% of the old animations and/or skins. 

They had to do a work from 0 for basically...nothing. Of all the things you see right now, most of the animations are slighty changed or recolored.

And yeah, this server is currently the last gasp of official l2. Cause EU servers all failed, same goes for NA, just look at the Classics: dead in kr, dead in eu and dead in na. 

Awakening servers are still running in KR and so they do in EU and NA.

Essence/Aden servers are still running in KR and so they do in NA and EU, altho EU servers are basically dead with probably 100- unique players left. 

6 hours ago, AliceInWunderland said:

Nice to "meet" you Haseo. Ha.

I run at 530% Bonus Exp. Sayha + Storm (200% version - 300% is better of course)+ 30% Scroll. I did notice when I was running at 600% it would go down faster.

Sayha goes down based on how much XP you do, so it's normal that if you gain more XP it goes down faster. 

For example: Lair of antharas, mobs there gives from 500 to 1kk XP per mob and you lose 1% sayha per mob cause that's the cap.
In other zones, like plains, you lost 1% every 3 mobs, where you earn around 150k (50k +/- per mob)...so i'm quite sure that there's a XP amount required to drop 1%. 
So let's say that 150k XP = 1% sayha, if you hunt mobs giving you 100k or 130k, you would still need 2 mobs to drop 1% but that's 200k-300k XP, while if you hunt mobs giving you 50k XP, you will drop it faster cause you're getting 50k per mob and you wont be able to "abuse" the cap. 

But i might be wrong, cause in the end sayha drops fast even at low levels when you don't earn 50k per mob..i think it's both X-XP required or/and X-mobs to drop 1% sayha. 

58 minutes ago, Innis said:

Sayha goes down based on how much XP you do, so it's normal that if you gain more XP it goes down faster. 

For example: Lair of antharas, mobs there gives from 500 to 1kk XP per mob and you lose 1% sayha per mob cause that's the cap.
In other zones, like plains, you lost 1% every 3 mobs, where you earn around 150k (50k +/- per mob)...so i'm quite sure that there's a XP amount required to drop 1%. 
So let's say that 150k XP = 1% sayha, if you hunt mobs giving you 100k or 130k, you would still need 2 mobs to drop 1% but that's 200k-300k XP, while if you hunt mobs giving you 50k XP, you will drop it faster cause you're getting 50k per mob and you wont be able to "abuse" the cap. 

But i might be wrong, cause in the end sayha drops fast even at low levels when you don't earn 50k per mob..i think it's both X-XP required or/and X-mobs to drop 1% sayha. 

the fatter the mob, the less consumption of Sayha's

For example, you can test - 10kk exp in Lizardmans and 10kk exp in DV West. On lizardmans you will lose more Sayha's for 10kk exp than in DV for the same 10kk EXP