Support Ticket need help

I been going at it with support couple weeks now ive shown them several screenshots I got Valakas cutter Fragment from event trade it for Greater Sappire 6 some how the guy trade me again and mistaken click accept due to lag and delay I have good connection but during the server merg shots being delayed ect I can go on and on and on Im big spender in l2store and they cant event replace the item even with 100% proff I had item they still cant what kind service you running here????I need help getting my item back so I can enjoy playing again 

You got scammed. Plain and simple. Kiss the cutter goodbye. You will not be getting that back. Next time don't trade anything with a level 1 character, wait till you see both items in trade chat before doing anything, and if you are lagging, wait for later.

43 minutes ago, Auburn said:

You got scammed. Plain and simple. Kiss the cutter goodbye. You will not be getting that back. Next time don't trade anything with a level 1 character, wait till you see both items in trade chat before doing anything, and if you are lagging, wait for later.

yeah I got scammed no wonder more and more people quit this game but NCsoft can clearly see I got the weapon on my account big nc coin spender and they don't do nothing lol maybe quit???

• L2 Team

ReadyPlayer0ne, it's my understanding that CS has thoroughly investigated the situation. The only verifiable evidence we have is that you traded that item to another player and any additional discussion of the transaction took place via a third-party program (Skype). When we can't determine in our own chat logs what in-game items that player agreed to give you in return for your item, if anything, unfortunately there isn't much we can do. To avoid any potential scam trades, please be sure to establish the conditions of the trade via in-game chat with the other player. Any part of the exchange that takes place out of the game, or for anything other than in-game goods for in-game goods, is at your own risk.

3 hours ago, Conguero said:

ReadyPlayer0ne, it's my understanding that CS has thoroughly investigated the situation. The only verifiable evidence we have is that you traded that item to another player and any additional discussion of the transaction took place via a third-party program (Skype). When we can't determine in our own chat logs what in-game items that player agreed to give you in return for your item, if anything, unfortunately there isn't much we can do. To avoid any potential scam trades, please be sure to establish the conditions of the trade via in-game chat with the other player. Any part of the exchange that takes place out of the game, or for anything other than in-game goods for in-game goods, is at your own risk.

how bout dat readyplayerone ?????

11 hours ago, Conguero said:

Thank you for Responding Conguero I think your support team doesn't have all the details including this investigation I Traded Valakas Cutter Fragment for Greater Sappire that's item for item im sure of it you can see that in the logs. Can you please take a better look into it ill be happy to get at least my valakas cutter fragment back I can prove it because I got the item threw event on another account im big nc coin spender the logs will be there proving I got the valakas cutter fragment threw event also btw I got the first Dragon Fragment from event I also have video showing the item on my character's so can please check my other toon the name is Trolli on chornos server I brought 2 freya bag packs the 250 count pack so please if you need more info im willing tell you but I feel like your support didn't help me as good as I thought and as far as skype goes the guy didn't have good English so I was speaking to him threw there via call just like other people use ts3/vent/skype ect ect so please help me thanks.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, Auburn said:

Yes you could say that and no there wont be a next time ill just quit game because people like this shouldn't even be on the game going around scamming people NC soft should fix this right away giving the right prof...

1 hour ago, ReadyPlayerone said:

Yes you could say that and no there wont be a next time ill just quit game because people like this shouldn't even be on the game going around scamming people NC soft should fix this right away giving the right prof...

Well... I almost don't know anyone who wasn't scam from other player in this game at least 1 time.. So you're not the first one and you won't be the last... 

If only you were lagging.. or just you clicked because you didn't notice it is nothing ncsoft can do - it will be your fault. But if the lagging by chance was because of some ddos attack or something like that at this specific time they must investigate it. But knowing their support you have to flood them with mails in order to do something and it is not certain that the result will be positive..

EDIT:

PS: I didn't notice GM already answered you.. But I agree they need to go into details because this is like.. high end item.

• L2 Team
9 hours ago, ReadyPlayerone said:

Thank you for Responding Conguero I think your support team doesn't have all the details including this investigation I Traded Valakas Cutter Fragment for Greater Sappire that's item for item im sure of it you can see that in the logs. Can you please take a better look into it ill be happy to get at least my valakas cutter fragment back I can prove it because I got the item threw event on another account im big nc coin spender the logs will be there proving I got the valakas cutter fragment threw event also btw I got the first Dragon Fragment from event I also have video showing the item on my character's so can please check my other toon the name is Trolli on chornos server I brought 2 freya bag packs the 250 count pack so please if you need more info im willing tell you but I feel like your support didn't help me as good as I thought and as far as skype goes the guy didn't have good English so I was speaking to him threw there via call just like other people use ts3/vent/skype ect ect so please help me thanks.

Just to be clear, we know what item you had and traded to another player. But that's all we can verify. The logs you're asking us to check show that you traded your item to another player for nothing, and there was no agreement via in-game chat between you and the player that you'd get something in return.

11 hours ago, ReadyPlayerone said:

You didnt give them any proof basically by not communicating through the in-game chat.

It isn't unreasonable that ncsoft declined to restore your items with your evidence of using a 3rd party chat program to make a deal. You should always make last communications through the Lineage 2 chat before making a deal.

Plain and simple take this as a learning lesson and move on.

2 hours ago, Jishuer said:

You didnt give them any proof basically by not communicating through the in-game chat.

It isn't unreasonable that ncsoft declined to restore your items with your evidence of using a 3rd party chat program to make a deal. You should always make last communications through the Lineage 2 chat before making a deal.

Plain and simple take this as a learning lesson and move on.

Best answer. And let's lock it.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:22 AM, ReadyPlayer0ne said:

I been going at it with support couple weeks now ive shown them several screenshots I got Valakas cutter Fragment from event trade it for Greater Sappire 6 some how the guy trade me again and mistaken click accept due to lag and delay I have good connection but during the server merg shots being delayed ect I can go on and on and on Im big spender in l2store and they cant event replace the item even with 100% proff I had item they still cant what kind service you running here????I need help getting my item back so I can enjoy playing again 

Let me get this straight

You got a fragment, traded it for lv. 6 sapphire with this guy.

Then you traded him again, put the lv. 6 sapphire you obtained previously & hit accept and gave it back to him?

Sounds like you RMTed with him, then decided to try and scam him, lol.

BTW, unless I'm totally mis-remembering, isn't this the same guy that already lost an Antharas fragment because he decided to go completely AFK macro with it, and then shouted for days about how he was "scammed" after, surprise-surprise someone made him go red while afk? (in that case, blaming Nova members, vs in this case MS/Playmates it seems)

Anyway, +1 for thread lock ; as in the words of Neutron, "this forum isn't a place where we perform public tribunals for players" , right?

8 hours ago, OrcOfTheNorth said:

BTW, unless I'm totally mis-remembering, isn't this the same guy that already lost an Antharas fragment because he decided to go completely AFK macro with it, and then shouted for days about how he was "scammed" after, surprise-surprise someone made him go red while afk? (in that case, blaming Nova members, vs in this case MS/Playmates it seems)

Anyway, +1 for thread lock ; as in the words of Neutron, "this forum isn't a place where we perform public tribunals for players" , right?

I don't ever macro I have really nice items I don't want to drop due to people glitch the macro system so you got the wrong person and I never afk lol

9 hours ago, Znipo said:

Let me get this straight

You got a fragment, traded it for lv. 6 sapphire with this guy.

Then you traded him again, put the lv. 6 sapphire you obtained previously & hit accept and gave it back to him?

Sounds like you RMTed with him, then decided to try and scam him, lol.

ok the deal was item for item valakas cutter fragment for greater sapphire  witch I ended up trading him valakas cutter fragment 1st with no item I was delayed lag at this time while server merg was going on  nothing new than he gave me greater sapphire than I ask for valakas cutter fragment back I put the greater sapphire and I end up losing my item I try contacting him but no response in this I believe I was scammed on the RMT part i don't need to do that when I can just buy NC coins buy items sell those to make adena NC soft can see im big Nc coin spender so please don't troll just bad luck "(

14 hours ago, Conguero said:

Just to be clear, we know what item you had and traded to another player. But that's all we can verify. The logs you're asking us to check show that you traded your item to another player for nothing, and there was no agreement via in-game chat between you and the player that you'd get something in return.

The Deal was my Valakas Cutter Fragment for Greater sapphire 6 and yes I ended up trading him the fragment 1st for no item I was delayed than he gave me Greater Sapphire 6 you can see that in the logs im sure of even my screen shot shows I had Greater sapphire 6 also shows valakas cutter fragment in the chat I try pm the guy he ignores me people on the server been telling me he scammed many people already like have you even looked at the other player account does he even play the game???

Archived