Support Ticket need help

21 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

I had to LOL...

That minsea char pops up everyweek in shout/hero chat being called out as a scammer... why ncsoft no look into that, always high lvl items, possibly exploiting something to be scamming people a lot...

This is a serious problem NC Soft needs to investigate this guy as well 

49 minutes ago, ReadyPlayerone said:

ok the deal was item for item valakas cutter fragment for greater sapphire  witch I ended up trading him valakas cutter fragment 1st with no item I was delayed lag at this time while server merg was going on  nothing new than he gave me greater sapphire than I ask for valakas cutter fragment back I put the greater sapphire and I end up losing my item I try contacting him but no response in this I believe I was scammed on the RMT part i don't need to do that when I can just buy NC coins buy items sell those to make adena NC soft can see im big Nc coin spender so please don't troll just bad luck "(

I don't understand one thing here.. why you've decided that you want your cutter back when the trade as you said was item for item and you obviously had your saphire in the inventory already and besides that you wanted the deal off?

I cannot believe how easily some of you people are scammed.

you are either very naive or very dumb. Neither is a good thing.

the best one was when that other guy exposed himself and the scammer in forum showing clearly that they were RMT. 

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 2:17 AM, ReadyPlayerone said:

ok the deal was item for item valakas cutter fragment for greater sapphire  witch I ended up trading him valakas cutter fragment 1st with no item I was delayed lag at this time while server merg was going on  nothing new than he gave me greater sapphire than I ask for valakas cutter fragment back I put the greater sapphire and I end up losing my item I try contacting him but no response in this I believe I was scammed on the RMT part i don't need to do that when I can just buy NC coins buy items sell those to make adena NC soft can see im big Nc coin spender so please don't troll just bad luck "(

Ok wait, is this 4 attempted trades?:

1. U give Dragon weapon get nothing.

2. He gives u Saphire 6 gets nothing.

3. U give Shap 6 back get nothing.

4. Then u ask for Dragon weapon and no response.

Im sorry but 3 times the error was because of lag? I just don't buy it, maybe you did trade!, check ur paypal balance, I'm positive your "Saphire 6" is there. 

This belongs in support ticket system not here please lock thread. 

On 20/7/2018 at 11:45 PM, Znipo said:

Let me get this straight

You got a fragment, traded it for lv. 6 sapphire with this guy.

Then you traded him again, put the lv. 6 sapphire you obtained previously & hit accept and gave it back to him?

Sounds like you RMTed with him, then decided to try and scam him, lol.

I'm wondering why he would pressed 'prnt scr' instead of 'escape' to cancel the trade when he "accidentally" pressed accept trade xD

Archived