Sos Tank question

Propet

Ok so i change my kama setup :D, before i was kill kama with titan, now i try with GF +12 Bloody Dual Dagger with 3 Sa Death Fire Tyrr, almost perfect i just need a tank, so i came up this idea, why not my SOS tank try to agro all rb on kama, but before i try this, there some questions

1. What gear he need to keep the damage? +8 Eternal Heavy set and PVE Belt and all defs on ap enough?
2. Because its sos, there is only 3rd class skill, those skill can keep agro?
3. if my sos have knight, still can do sos?

25 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

so agro with isa when isa debuff you can stay always in rear side of mobs 

That my point :D

My current damage its 40% or 50%, i have a macro that almost perfect
Macro line
1. Heart Breaker, this skill make damage on front
2. Shadow Chase
3. Blood Stab,
4. Normal attack for 2 sec, i add this cause i have Berserker Rage, and 2nd macro cycle mostly triggered. with rage i make almost damage damage on stab and normal damage as well.
If i can hit behind all time, i probable make huge damage in normal attack and heart as well, on stab currently make the top damage cause of chase but that it, everything else its low.

Was make a test behind and front normal damage
Front 80k, behind 400k the max

Isa? there is no isa on GH or what you mean by isa?

Possibly with "isa" he means "Iss Enchanter", debuffing the Raid Bosses with Shadow Blade etc. ???

I am not speaking from experience here, but you might find it difficult to keep agro with an Iss. After all, with your Ghost Hunter you do much  more damage.

6 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Possibly with "isa" he means "Iss Enchanter", debuffing the Raid Bosses with Shadow Blade etc. ???

I am not speaking from experience here, but you might find it difficult to keep agro with an Iss. After all, with your Ghost Hunter you do much  more damage.

that why i ask the question for sos with +8 eternal heavy armor set, can agro all time,

Its basicly 3rd class, so no awakened passive.and active skill.
Pt have healer but still not sure my sos can survive the rbs damage. and same for those agro skill can be succesed on rb,

In aram sos test was wear some armor and hit by LOC mob i remember that video,

7 minutes ago, Yidao said:

We do like this instance when isa attack and debuff mob any way still keep agro on isa but best trio isa+tank+ othell so isa debuff tank use agro aura and see

2 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

We do like this instance when isa attack and debuff mob any way still keep agro on isa but best trio isa+tank+ othell so isa debuff tank use agro aura and see

that i do iss + healer + sos for the +30% patk :D sos not stay in pt
but if i can gear him up enough, will be perfect but first i really want to know i can gear him up enough for survive rbs.

9 minutes ago, Propet said:

that why i ask the question for sos with +8 eternal heavy armor set, can agro all time,

Its basicly 3rd class, so no awakened passive.and active skill.
Pt have healer but still not sure my sos can survive the rbs damage. and same for those agro skill can be succesed on rb,

In aram sos test was wear some armor and hit by LOC mob i remember that video,

I don't have a SoS Tank, so I can't really help you with answering that question. I do have an unawakened lvl 98 Maestro for Warsmith buffs, however. He just follows me around and only has a (well elemented) Imperial Crusader set and a Hammer with Health SA, but even when he just gets some scatter damage from monsters' AoE attacks, his HP seriously drops. Actively standing up to a monster would be completely out of the question. But with a +8 Eternal Heavy set ...

Just try it out :)

No, its not a good idea...SOS cant keep agro rbs more then 10-15 sec.

But if you do really want that there are some common sense tips:

-main 99 / dual sos 99/ 80/80 coz you need sub and dual class skils(pdef,hp skils)

-preferable orc or dwarf race due to higher con and hp pool

-+15 con -str preawekened dyes

-apo 3 sa hp

-all the goodies you can spare

If you do that you can archive like 50 000 + Hp and a good defence...I tryed my self.

However its kinda hard to trigger sos buff while you hiting and agro raid :)

2 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

No, its not a good idea...SOS cant keep agro rbs more then 10-15 sec.

But if you do really want that there are some common sense tips:

-main 99 / dual sos 99/ 80/80 coz you need sub and dual class skils(pdef,hp skils)

-preferable orc or dwarf race due to higher con and hp pool

-+15 con -str preawekened dyes

-apo 3 sa hp

-all the goodies you can spare

If you do that you can archive like 50 000 + Hp and a good defence...I tryed my self.

However its kinda hard to trigger sos buff while you hiting and agro raid :)

how about the agro skill? will work again kama rb? i have the right damage, today i kill kama in 37 min, you heard :(, but baylor was like 13 sec :D i hope i can fix this problem, cause its really dissapointed about kama to be honest.

Profet, unawakened skils dont work on awakened mobs...you will keep agro as long as you dont hit with othel :) Thats why I told you its not a good idea.

See the good part...you can farm GC lower solo :) and btw, kama its not so wow exp...Altar and Af is.

Archived