Jump to content
Forums

for when the store of articles within reach of all?


Recommended Posts

 

hello seeing the failure of this box event (again)

Why don't you implement the impossible item store for 99% of the remaining players?

You would earn more money as people would equip their entire parties with items that always control the top of the game.

and you cut this manipulation and price inflation that already borders on the absurd

And this is for those who say that I cry or cry. Won't you be one of those who is selling adena and items for real money?

People do not cry to have a top dragon weapon or anything like that simply express their complaint of reaching levels 110+ and not being able to hunt or finish any of the instances of their level and not everyone in this game is rich and is 24 / 7 in front of the pc

and unfortunately now to enjoy the game you have to have equipment

If you don't want people to not cry in the forum, stop being so comprehensive and lower prices and stop selling adena would be a good start :)
 and tell admins to adapt the game to 99% of players not 1%

If the 1% get bored, let them go and wage their wars for the map, which is very big :)

let the factions return and the quests with good rewards

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 solution would be to stop buying items !! you have to think that these people live off this.Kill dragons, kill all Raids, 24/7 Gainak, merchant orc, greedy treasure chest (hope this never comeback) , RMT.

So your real money is worth a lot. They should put the Einshap So that normal people can equip themselves and enjoy the game more.

I really disgust the stupid "Hero's"prices out there now, I don't want to imagine if they enable adena increase. We would see items for 10-30T ... just as I'm not really interested I will keep buying my ncoins and keeping them or will try to sell  20kk each from now on.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to understand that you spend so much that it pays off for them, so why should they introduce something new.
He does not understand this, so you buy in advance that you will not win anything. IN POLAND, we call it FRAJER!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple:

- Don't buy from Auction House

- Don't buy from L2Store 

- Stack Adena which you farm

People try to push the prices of the few items left in Auction House and stack more Adena for no purpose other than RMT which is promoted under @Juji responsability, who does not see it or is not willing to see it.

L2Store will be forced to change in decline in sales after a couple of months. When prices are back to normal, spend the earned Adena.

Those who left, won't look back to this mess situation and are happy having cashed out. Got multiple friends who actually made money when they left compared to what they spent.

When a B.Valalas costs approximately 1 month of farm and you need 3 of them to make a Gran Kain Necklace (which might fail), it means 3 months to craft one stuff within game, and there are actually none on the market, you know L2Store promos are really really really bad right now and no items are being injected into the game.

Current promo:

- 10+ Akamanah Bloods & Claws. We stacked Adena only to buy those from players, rest we did not care to buy. Dragon Ring & Earring close to none appeared. Only 2-3 from what I heard/saw, means items are not appearing enough from L2Store promos as they are needed, even someone with 2000+ box openings didn't get them.

- No items, means current items gain in value, prices are skyrocket. Cheaper to RMT than to buy with Adena.

- 1Ncoin = 9m Adena. 400Ncoin = 5€ = 400 Ncoin x 9m Adena = 3.6b Adena.

- According what someone told me.

RMT 1b = 1.5€. 2b = 3€. 3b = 4.5€. 3.6b = 5€.

Means RMT is currently the same price than buying NCoin, but the difference that you get Adena from RMT instead of gambling random items. This is why prices are skyrocking, because they sell Adena in Blackmarket for same price than Ncoin now.

Solution:

- Monitor all players who are 112+ & do IOS & TOI. It shouldn't take too long to figure out who is doing wrong to the server & NCSoft.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Guanche said:

 

hello seeing the failure of this box event (again)

Why don't you implement the impossible item store for 99% of the remaining players?

You would earn more money as people would equip their entire parties with items that always control the top of the game.

and you cut this manipulation and price inflation that already borders on the absurd

And this is for those who say that I cry or cry. Won't you be one of those who is selling adena and items for real money?

People do not cry to have a top dragon weapon or anything like that simply express their complaint of reaching levels 110+ and not being able to hunt or finish any of the instances of their level and not everyone in this game is rich and is 24 / 7 in front of the pc

and unfortunately now to enjoy the game you have to have equipment

If you don't want people to not cry in the forum, stop being so comprehensive and lower prices and stop selling adena would be a good start :)
 and tell admins to adapt the game to 99% of players not 1%

If the 1% get bored, let them go and wage their wars for the map, which is very big :)

let the factions return and the quests with good rewards

You wrong.

1. Adena infliation doing top people (mostly archers).  They farm 5-10kkk adena in 1hour. So 1 person farmin 50-100 times more then low lvl people. Tops have adena - not have where to use.

2.  To lower nc.store event items prices = nc.soft not get profit.  People who now using l2 store - wil use the same., will spend 100-500euro in month (5-10 people 1000+euro). People who not using now l2.store - not will use newer - they play for free (some play for profit).

P.s.:  im lvlup now new chat - and in ranking system from Top 1300 to Top 850 - not meet no 1 person who use prestige/destiny..... the same people online 5-10 years - kiling mobs - and not using nothing.  To understan - I lvl up ~500 places - and no 1 not using prestige/destiny.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ambicija said:

You wrong.

1. Adena infliation doing top people (mostly archers).  They farm 5-10kkk adena in 1hour. So 1 person farmin 50-100 times more then low lvl people. Tops have adena - not have where to use.

2.  To lower nc.store event items prices = nc.soft not get profit.  People who now using l2 store - wil use the same., will spend 100-500euro in month (5-10 people 1000+euro). People who not using now l2.store - not will use newer - they play for free (some play for profit).

P.s.:  im lvlup now new chat - and in ranking system from Top 1300 to Top 850 - not meet no 1 person who use prestige/destiny..... the same people online 5-10 years - kiling mobs - and not using nothing.  To understan - I lvl up ~500 places - and no 1 not using prestige/destiny.....

I literally know noone over 109 that doesn't use at least prestige.  And I know lots of people. Prestige is free adena and free damage ... you bust your chops to make a +18 Elmore/Aden cloak, prestige gives more damage effortlessly. Destiny, most over 112s or so try to buy it for adena, some do, some haggle for months. But during exp events most use it, and drop serious coin on vit/erupting pots. Those are not the problem. If the ncoin store was limited to these items, exp vitality items, the game would be amazing.

The problem is they've done a hackjob to the game, and now most if not all items come from the coin store. Even dumb things like circlet updates, you got to reach for your cc. And these get inflated to hell by people that have excess adena, and no it's not "archers", it's farmers. Because, like NCWest, farmers want you to open your wallet and buy adena.

This game sometimes makes absolutely no sense. We constantly nerf adena, with the excuse "booo farmers we don't want them getting adena" to the point right now anybody under 108 or so can barely make the cost of their consumables in open field hunting, but we have lvl 99 mobs dropping 40billion, camped by who do you think? Regular players? What's the freaking point to having these  mobs, other than to feed farmers?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mete said:

I literally know noone over 109 that doesn't use at least prestige.  And I know lots of people. Prestige is free adena and free damage ... you bust your chops to make a +18 Elmore/Aden cloak, prestige gives more damage effortlessly. Destiny, most over 112s or so try to buy it for adena, some do, some haggle for months. But during exp events most use it, and drop serious coin on vit/erupting pots. Those are not the problem. If the ncoin store was limited to these items, exp vitality items, the game would be amazing.

The problem is they've done a hackjob to the game, and now most if not all items come from the coin store. Even dumb things like circlet updates, you got to reach for your cc. And these get inflated to hell by people that have excess adena, and no it's not "archers", it's farmers. Because, like NCWest, farmers want you to open your wallet and buy adena.

This game sometimes makes absolutely no sense. We constantly nerf adena, with the excuse "booo farmers we don't want them getting adena" to the point right now anybody under 108 or so can barely make the cost of their consumables in open field hunting, but we have lvl 99 mobs dropping 40billion, camped by who do you think? Regular players? What's the freaking point to having these  mobs, other than to feed farmers?

Its hard understand about what you here talking.  I understand  just - you new in game.

My new char 111lvl (not arher), I have items for more then 5 trilions.  Im using prestige/destiny. And from hunt per day im geting  1kkk adena... :) Just imagine what can do naked people without nothing....

In game exist just 1 problem:   D  I  S  B  A  L  A  N  C  E  !!!

Low lvl people can farm 100-500kk per day, TOP 50 people 10-100kkk per day. So what can buy low lvl people? NOTHING. Becouse TOP will pay  more for the same.

Here admins  was "funny" taking about "game economy" (when was bug with drago weap enchanting event). They say - "that bug" will destroy game economy...  Economy her is just for 1% people, other - just survive in game :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Its hard understand about what you here talking.  I understand  just - you new in game.

My new char 111lvl (not arher), I have items for more then 5 trilions.  Im using prestige/destiny. And from hunt per day im geting  1kkk adena... :) Just imagine what can do naked people without nothing....

In game exist just 1 problem:   D  I  S  B  A  L  A  N  C  E  !!!

Low lvl people can farm 100-500kk per day, TOP 50 people 10-100kkk per day. So what can buy low lvl people? NOTHING. Becouse TOP will pay  more for the same.

Here admins  was "funny" taking about "game economy" (when was bug with drago weap enchanting event). They say - "that bug" will destroy game economy...  Economy her is just for 1% people, other - just survive in game :)

What do you mean low ppl can you farm "100-500kk" per day? 

I am yul 106 with prestige + Destiny I play like 7-8hs per day I do my daily and then I go to farm beleth I only do 40kk and I have a Bloody Weapon +5, so I find it difficult to know how a new person can reach that amount.

Another thing 1 month ago I will have bought 1 HEWR normally I wanted to sell it and I got whispered for a Hero, I sold it to him for 9b.I was thinking of buying one these days to increase the damage of my weapon and it turns out that now the prices are around 15-20b... So I asked myself if top players like you can farm 500b +  Wtf u try to Buy super cheap and then try to re-sell super overpriced ... 

I watching spam all days ppl trying to Buy for example dragon earring for example 20b on Hero chat .. imaginé when  they sell when they lvl up or upgrade that item price is stupidy insane 3T-5T.. So I Will give an advice to all new ppl never sell anything to a Hero guy.. only Will try to scamm u & seems they broke the economy of this Game.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Lyfiasama said:

What do you mean low ppl can you farm "100-500kk" per day? 

I am yul 106 with prestige + Destiny I play like 7-8hs per day I do my daily and then I go to farm beleth I only do 40kk and I have a Bloody Weapon +5, so I find it difficult to know how a new person can reach that amount.

Another thing 1 month ago I will have bought 1 HEWR normally I wanted to sell it and I got whispered for a Hero, I sold it to him for 9b.I was thinking of buying one these days to increase the damage of my weapon and it turns out that now the prices are around 15-20b... So I asked myself if top players like you can farm 500b +  Wtf u try to Buy super cheap and then try to re-sell super overpriced ... 

I watching spam all days ppl trying to Buy for example dragon earring for example 20b on Hero chat .. imaginé when  they sell when they lvl up or upgrade that item price is stupidy insane 3T-5T.. So I Will give an advice to all new ppl never sell anything to a Hero guy.. only Will try to scamm u & seems they broke the economy of this Game.. 

New people = 110-112 lvl.  1-110lvl you must to make fast as posible (best xp = solo, any party). Minimum what after need +12 limited weap (can get +12 bloody... but ist mistake -after cant upgrade).  And if you cant use computer 24/7 (autofarm) -  game not for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2021 at 5:14 PM, mixa said:

Maybe your should start asking the proper questions, for example - Make the game competitive by playing it and cosmetics only from promos.

This should be the next step on this game. Also IMO in all other kind of games also.

Take a look at League of Legends for example. You can buy cosmetics but u cant buy gear or anything else that impacts gameplay.

 

This is the best post i saw in this forum!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...