Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Autumn Red Libra event will continue for three weeks!
  • The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for three weeks!

The best in the Sunshine's post is "!" sign after" The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for three weeks

I guess nobody is excited about it except NCFAIL. 

They should write instead

"We are terribly sorry to inform you that The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for three weeks"

or

"The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for three weeks and we are not bringing  waited by everyone Einhasad shop. Sorry for inconvenience it causes"

14 hours ago, extase1987 said:

You can extend the Sayha Blast Chest promotion for two months as long rates remain bad.

Still waiting on Einhasad Shop

Rates are biger, then some last the same type events.  In this event exist 57 items position. Its 5-7 less then in other the same type events. So its auto increase TOP items rates.

I am posting here to ask NCW to remove the deletion timer of the Real Attack Cookies.

They get rewarded soo often that there are way more around as possible to use.

You already did that in the past with the emperor vit potions. Hope you can do it on the cookies too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MASSGRAVE said:

well well... juji confirmed that the  EINHASAD COIN SHOP WILL NOT BE COMING TO NCWEST!!!!    so i know alot of people where hanging around to see the  shop go live.....

ncsoft  west  WILL NOT BE ADDING EINHASAD COIN SHOP, EINHASAD COIN SHOP !!! LOL

That's good, because the items in coin shop were gonna cost 2x more then the items are in game driving the prices even higher, thanks Juji.

10 hours ago, MASSGRAVE said:

well well... juji confirmed that the  EINHASAD COIN SHOP WILL NOT BE COMING TO NCWEST!!!!    so i know alot of people where hanging around to see the  shop go live.....

ncsoft  west  WILL NOT BE ADDING EINHASAD COIN SHOP, EINHASAD COIN SHOP !!! LOL

Greedy treasure chests were permanent additions...

Then, they were temporary removed...