Lineage 2 2004-2005

KongDianTiao

Lineage 2 is a hard career type game. I played Lineage 2 in 2004-2005 at $14.00 a month and the drops had value, crafting was exciting until a player made the next grade up weapon - armor - jewelry it got competitive. Here this Lineage 2 Classic Free is trashed. The drop material drops have no value at the grocer and the race. To get a party is difficult because you have to be at a certain level to communicate. The clans I have visited are derelicts with very little if any group participations. Back in 2004 2005 Lineage 2 was hard, yet it was fun when you were able to get into a group and you could have two lineage 2 account active on same computer, now you can only have one active account. Seems that NCsoft went the way of capitalizing more money gains than giving the surreal experience it started. Having a Hatchling Dragon in hopes to ride it in flight  idea died. 

PK'n, pulling MoBs into Giran killing the shops in the Giran Courtyard. Pull a MoB and Confusing to attack as in PvP Pk'n. Yeah! Fun hard stuff that scared the pudding out of you about the risk of dropping your gear!

The current Lineage 2 Classic Free is a Comfy Snowflake play with a cash shop which Lineage Aden is all Cash Shop. To me the Lineage 2 Classic has lost the game's intent and became a spin off for Lineage Aden.

Lineage 2 Classic Free sucks, why do I play it... some how I have a hope the original intent from Beta Lineage  would prevail!

I am requesting that NCsoft backdate the Lineage 2 Classic Free to the Original Lineage 2 as it was in 2005!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...