Enchanted / PVE /PVP WEP

Amayiah

Halo all ,  i am writing this post to suggest a change to the game. As you noticed a lot of weps on both of the servers are Bloody (PVE)

and you cannot upgrade to limited weps because the Dark Wep stones are rare and if you find the price are too high . You cannot change the enchant option anymore to the R110 weps only to R99. 

Maybe they could change this and we could change from bloody to enchanted weps so we would have the option to make it Pvp and then Limited? a lot of bloody stones on the market but none of them dark stones 

kind regards 

The cheaper way to make limited is dark the weapon 1st, then buy all the bloody wep stones to finish limited.

If you are considering a limited wep upgrade from bloody r110, the cost of remaking the weapon or the stones shouldn't be an issue.

If this upgrade is a massive cost to you in comparison with your other gear, I would advise putting whatever adena you have into other upgrades that will push your dmg output up more instead of going for limited. 

17 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

The cheaper way to make limited is dark the weapon 1st, then buy all the bloody wep stones to finish limited.

If you are considering a limited wep upgrade from bloody r110, the cost of remaking the weapon or the stones shouldn't be an issue.

If this upgrade is a massive cost to you in comparison with your other gear, I would advise putting whatever adena you have into other upgrades that will push your dmg output up more instead of going for limited. 

Agreed(sometimes makes a limited wep its cheaper than another stuffs ) , the point of this post is for someone in charge to see it. 

because its unfair for the players that lowers weps like R99 can change status , and not for R110 .