[Complete] Live Server Maintenance: September 29, 2021

Sunshine

3 hours ago, RECHONCHITO said:

what that mean?

The next content update.  I am asking when it will be released on our servers.

1 hour ago, Mete said:

talk to support, that smells like a ban

He/she wouldnt be able to log in at all if they were banned.  They are getting into a client, its just closing.

29 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

The next content update.  I am asking when it will be released on our servers.

He/she wouldnt be able to log in at all if they were banned.  They are getting into a client, its just closing.

As far as I know if you are banned you login to the launcher fine (because if you are banned on say L2 doesn't mean you are also banned on Aion) then when you open the L2 client itself it just exits. That's what I was told.

@Hime@Juji
2 question: this is just a speculation and feelings

1:  not ask if its happen, but if its happens, you have permission to talk about? i talking the theory of we have only 1 server in dec.
2: if ncwest planning to  make just 1 server so we get merge, how you guys do it? naia merge to chronos, or we get a new server and both server data install there?

again i not ask if its happens!

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Hime@Juji
2 question: this is just a speculation and feelings

1:  not ask if its happen, but if its happens, you have permission to talk about? i talking the theory of we have only 1 server in dec.
2: if ncwest planning to  make just 1 server so we get merge, how you guys do it? naia merge to chronos, or we get a new server and both server data install there?

again i not ask if its happens!

Well if it makes any difference, when they merged the American servers into Chronos and the European Servers into Naia it was brand new servers, meaning the clan halls, castles etc were unoccupied. And I assume IF they go to one server, they will do the same for the sake of "fairness"

Speculation says they will close the servers taken in consideration the amount of people left, because it costs more to maintain the servers & paying hired personal than they get money from customers. 🥳🥳🥳

Speculation says that GM will finally do what customers want in forum & support tickets and we will all become a Hello Kitty World.

Until then, afk & keep paying your monthly subscription 🤦‍♂️

• Sunshine changed the title to [Complete] Live Server Maintenance: September 29, 2021