[Complete] Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will continue for two weeks!
  • The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for two weeks!

I hope the Staff reads this.

Who plays Classic, plays because they had experience in the past with l2 and wants to relive a little of that emotion, the fun of playing in groups, doing complex quests, laugh and interact.

Today l2 offers us, a gameplay in which many players play solo, even in Pts made by a single player.

* Staff needs to review classic quests
* PK system
* Revitalize the dwarf race
* Reactivate Clan Quests
* Interactive staff with the players on the forum, and that's an attitude, it doesn't depend on the developers.
* Events for active players

I say this because I like l2 a lot and I intend to keep playing for a long time! And I want the best for our community.

The points that I raised here, have already been said in several other posts (even some are making birthdays and no answers).

Congratulations on the antbot system, and its constant updates. Thank you very much!

As I said before, certain things persist and need answers/interaction/functional communication.

I insist for the Server's sake.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Staff, Players and Staff

No one is here to generate chaos, I'm just asking for a communication channel with the Staff, where the Staff can listen to our requests, give their opinion, validate or not what is being requested. Everyone here is an adult and knows that many things are beyond the decision-making power of the Staff, and it's up to the developers, that's not the point, the point is to know what the Staff agrees or not about what we talk about in the forum. We are tired of being ignored. We want a functional dialogue.

And to think that what I ask would be the minimum that should be offered by the Staff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We really need something done to improve the economy of the dying server. dwarves generated income for everyone, pks are a problem because of impunity. the old pk punishment system was better.
the bad adena to bank the SS in a party with buffs, more XP and LVL farm areas that support the community. we don't want the server to die. I like to play here and I want the server back to its best day, but for that we need some changes.
with all due respect.

• Like 2

@Juji @Hime @Sunshine

You are punishing the bots, great, but you forgot to punish the characters that benefited from these bots, which match up to the maximum possible on the server. No doubt you need to rethink these bot rules.

And another thing, know that server PK characters in 90% of cases are owned by bots, so it's past time for rules against true PKs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sunshine changed the title to [Complete] Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 29, 2021