[Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 29, 2021

Sunshine

1 hour ago, Kurisu said:

Another pack for high level and u forget low players who start now. What are you thinking? f2p players dont have tools for growth up

Yeah its amazing people dont read a news or forum topics but they are always ready to complain...

News

3 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

If i read "news" i cant complain?  ...f2p players dont have tools for growth up...

I just show that you have also "free" items you can get, and one explanation f2p but p2w are Live servers, here u have p2p server :)

4 hours ago, Connex said:

do you even read the patch notes/news? they are adding the antharas doll via event

4 hours ago, T0kyo said:

You have not yet realized that people do not read what is written at all, they just go to the forum and write some kind of garbage

Take a chill pill boys, wasn’t there when I checked last time. No need to be rude ;D Glad we can get it though. Well Done NC.

1 hour ago, Angel_Dark said:

Take a chill pill boys, wasn’t there when I checked last time. No need to be rude ;D Glad we can get it though. Well Done NC.

hmm, strange, they were there from the 1st second of creating a topic on the forum. But okay, not everyone has good eyesight.

1 hour ago, T0kyo said:

hmm, strange, they were there from the 1st second of creating a topic on the forum. But okay, not everyone has good eyesight.

Hah lol exactly, that’s why I wrote, “last time I checked”. But okay not everyone has a good not only eyesight but also brain cells.

• Sunshine changed the title to [Completed] Aden Server Maintenance: September 29, 2021

@SunshineTHANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

I know, it's not only you but everyone involved, specially about this: https://www.lineage2.com/news/player-appreciation-packs-codes

I buy NCoins every month, won't change that. The appreciation only makes us happy, specially THIS ONE, which is GREAT, 15k Spirit ore.. okay it will last maybe 10 days or less, but still, very very very good free pack! I am really really happy 😃

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Undefined said:

@SunshineTHANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

I know, it's not only you but everyone involved, specially about this: https://www.lineage2.com/news/player-appreciation-packs-codes

I buy NCoins every month, won't change that. The appreciation only makes us happy, specially THIS ONE, which is GREAT, 15k Spirit ore.. okay it will last maybe 10 days or less, but still, very very very good free pack! I am really really happy 😃

Ok Ok, I'll stay for another week. Thanks for the info :0

Cruma tower investigation support (lvl 65+ quest) cannot be continued since the quest menu was replaced with the exchange menu (Ivory Tower Wizard Carsus)

Auto attack on core is glitched, when the boss changes states and you have to attack the raid fighters it doesn't switch target;  you have to stop-start it again every stage it is on