(SUGGESTION) Spirit ore madness

ni_mochi_

SPIRIT ORE HALVED  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about selfbuffs spirit ore be halved

• Half spirit ore needed for each selfbuffs
    • let it like it is

Hi , at the moment as we can also see elsewhere, spirit ores and soulshot are a pain to get constantly for playing all day long , they cost a lot in shops if you plan to buy oftenly so you would want to get only those in adena shop and missions . Then the rest of time if you lack of it you can stay in town. BUT soulshots can be manageable since there is some ways to get them .

The main problem are spirit ores , the 20 min buffs ask too much spirit ore and you will eventually run out of them , will wait until next mission or hoping having some in boxes event/ random craft , but once more if you cant buff you cant farm for making somes . 

So my feedback would be to cut by half the needed of spiritores for buffs , lets say cost 1 or 2 spirit ore instead of 3 actually , and 5 instead of 10 for the regen MP / HP ones when upgraded. Like that players will be able to play more , farm more and even spend (for who want or can) more on soulshots on store etc..

It could make a better life of playing even if its a little . o/

2 minutes ago, Valki4 said:

yestarday i made similar suggestion in my topic.another problem is no vampiric rage buff , many classes cant fight in dungeon

yes you can, no matter what class you are, you can easily do up to 70-79 dungeon easy with the event gear, some need 200 pots, some need none unless if you get double or triple guardian spawn. then you might need more.

both of you @ni_mochi_ and @Valki4need to put your brains to work on how to get stuff done in the game. There are are a few ways to make adena in the game for the love of god, get a group goings and hunt solo raidbosses (if you do not have the gear to go solo) they spawn every 2 hours, and you get drops ( as long as you have grace). Sell the drops buy consumables.

Yes some bosses are heavily contested and sure its not easy, but with the 15000 ore we got for free you can hunt for 11-13 days straight without having to worry about this but if you do not have sayhas grace you are not gonna make ANY adena and you will be back making new suggestions.

honestly you are actually playing the "complain game" which will eventually force you to quit because the game is hard or the game is not giving you enough supplies to play for absolutely free, use what you have right now, to make some adena, Buy L1k's to be able to teleport fast to bosses if not,  use the my teleports to raidboss locations and you should be good.

Pre 76 there is not really much to do, so get on that lvl as soon as possible. If you have a class that is harder to lvl  compared to others, or need more pots, make an alt farm toon and take it from there. Sure there is no starter pack for the valakas etc but you can still make a toon. 

• Like 1

There are some good points made.  I am a light elf dagger, probably the most nerfed character on the server.  Can I hunt above level 3 in TOI and 82+ area of DV yep.  Here’s what it will cost me per 10 hours in those places: 40k x 33, 1800 x 440, 30k x 22 or roughly 2.7M.  Now, since I’m unwilling to lose 5M+ a day I make exceptions.

First, I looks at all the skills that cost spirit ore, I don’t need acumen, wild magic, empower,  mp+hp regen are both 30 spirit ore an hour, If I don’t hunt t my level I don’t need either of these, same goes for ww, beserk, magic barrier.  This leaves me with only 4 skills that cost spirit ore and 3 that cost zero.

Once again, if I am hunting mobs 10 levels below me, I only need 5k hp pots for a 24 hr period.

Moreover, I do not need atk/def scrolls.

Unfortunately, if I farm cruma lvl 64-75 besides it being packed, 1 mob is blue to me and I can hunt without ss there, but I blow through grace at an alarming rate.

Fact is, there are ways to play close to F2P, but not completely if your time and resources are worth money.  I could very well break even if I boxed 3-5 accts, however I make a pretty good living using the other 90% of my computer’s resources for work so I’m unwilling to box, or unmothball my laptop to keep my character from falling further behind.  There will be patches, there will be in store items, you won’t have them first,  but you will get them.

18 hours ago, Infid3l said:

There are some good points made.  I am a light elf dagger, probably the most nerfed character on the server.  Can I hunt above level 3 in TOI and 82+ area of DV yep.  Here’s what it will cost me per 10 hours in those places: 40k x 33, 1800 x 440, 30k x 22 or roughly 2.7M.  Now, since I’m unwilling to lose 5M+ a day I make exceptions.

First, I looks at all the skills that cost spirit ore, I don’t need acumen, wild magic, empower,  mp+hp regen are both 30 spirit ore an hour, If I don’t hunt t my level I don’t need either of these, same goes for ww, beserk, magic barrier.  This leaves me with only 4 skills that cost spirit ore and 3 that cost zero.

Once again, if I am hunting mobs 10 levels below me, I only need 5k hp pots for a 24 hr period.

Moreover, I do not need atk/def scrolls.

Unfortunately, if I farm cruma lvl 64-75 besides it being packed, 1 mob is blue to me and I can hunt without ss there, but I blow through grace at an alarming rate.

Fact is, there are ways to play close to F2P, but not completely if your time and resources are worth money.  I could very well break even if I boxed 3-5 accts, however I make a pretty good living using the other 90% of my computer’s resources for work so I’m unwilling to box, or unmothball my laptop to keep my character from falling further behind.  There will be patches, there will be in store items, you won’t have them first,  but you will get them.

There is one thing else to consider. If you are hunting low level mobs, you are not earning as much adena or XP per hour as you would if you hunt mobs nearer to your level. At some point it becomes inefficient to do that, even without shots.

And that's not even factoring real life consequence of paying the same high energy bill, but getting less real-time pleasure for it because farming at low levels isn't nearly as fun. :) 

On 9/30/2021 at 12:40 PM, Connex said:

yes you can, no matter what class you are, you can easily do up to 70-79 dungeon easy with the event gear, some need 200 pots, some need none unless if you get double or triple guardian spawn. then you might need more.

Is the guardian random?