Forums

yesterday i tried to complete a cruma subjugation quest for the antharas doll and in 5hs of no stop killing mob i barely gained 10% of subjugation point (1hs in hot hour pointS) 
i dont know what i doing wrong,some say to me that they gain 40% in 2 hs, other that they make 2 quest in 1 day. 
can someone explain to me what appen

sylph lvl 67, i kill 1 cruma mob in 5 hit ( 6-7 sec)

@Koijhy ignore vladbila, you are 67, when hunting higher lvl mobs you have dmg penalty.

do you have gear or you are trying to do it with the free stuff you have? the XP you get goes up depending on your kill speed. with crap gear you will get 5% an hour or with better gear you can get 10-12% ( numbers are an example), the subjugation numbers increase as you kill.

whats your gear btw?

11 hours ago, Connex said:

@Koijhy ignore vladbila, you are 67, when hunting higher lvl mobs you have dmg penalty.

do you have gear or you are trying to do it with the free stuff you have? the XP you get goes up depending on your kill speed. with crap gear you will get 5% an hour or with better gear you can get 10-12% ( numbers are an example), the subjugation numbers increase as you kill.

whats your gear btw?

free gear.
so 2%/hr is normal until I get higher wpn / arm and start killing even faster

On 10/1/2021 at 9:09 PM, Koijhy said:

free gear.
so 2%/hr is normal until I get higher wpn / arm and start killing even faster

cant kill fast enough... sorry but you will have to get something to help you lvl faster.

you will have to get agathion pack, (ignis is at 5, pretty good, get a petram to 4 and then all the rest go full atk speed)
get an brooch pack  and possibly a gear pack, that should set you up for a good 3-5 months. If you cannot afford it, then there is really nothing you can do, unless some1 gets you in group, but then again, you will need grace up at all times otherwise, it will cost you and eery1 in party the adena drops.

I would say that right now, with 100$ you should be fine as a new player, Agathion pack, brooch pack and 2x gear boxes, shoud be able to get you a +5 cloack, +3 belt (or 4), +5 aden talisman, +3 evas, +3 speed and most of yoru brooch jewels to lv3.

unfortunately the game is not really for the f2p players, unless you were early on, have a bunch of characters 45-50+ with all the supplies they added, and you claim the new free code on top of that, this would give you a few L1k's but still long ways from what i mentioned earlier.

I know how it is to want to play and not being able to, so I wish you all the best trying to enjoy the game