Cursed Defense Time

0nizooka

Change Cursed Defense   

161 members have voted

1. 1. Choice to change time to Cursed Defense time

• 23.00 UTC
    • Keep it same time

Do you realize that IF the players that suggest the event to be a bit earlier, move to NAIA there is going to be a server MERGE and events will change time anyways? Do you want that? or you just care on how your enemies will dissapear so you farm a bit more till server merge? Cause IF PEOPLE MOVE TO NAIA. CHRONOS=DEAD. simple as that is.

People that cry about having ACTIVITY on MAIN EVENTS of the server so there is ACTUALLY PVP and not an event that profit SOME ONLY are people that care only about winning and not about the fun of the game.

3 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

Play on a Euro server if you want Euro times, server transfers are open. 

Why on Aden servers all major events are at 2300 UTC ?    all have this time except the swords on Chronos . WHY ?

Just now, yoda said:

Why on Aden servers all major events are at 2300 UTC ?    all have this time except the swords on Chronos . WHY ?

both Aden servers are not the same time for events. One is more for EU players with times and the other is more aligned with NA times. 

Hello,

The time the swords take place at is definitely not actual anymore. The players changed and we need consider that a large part are brasilians as well. While the server is found in NA zone doesn't necessary mean has to be suited for 50 players.  At this moment go to swords like what ? 5% maybe of the server ? The time is not convenient for west coast as well. There are no brasilians or west coast servers. The time should be changed for a better attendance of all the server. Most sense would make change it to the siege  time, like this the server will be more alive and even grow.

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Chornos timezone is already a compromise to accommodate European players

asking for further steps to accommodate Europeans is IMHO inconsiderate to everybody else playing Chronos.

And that's coming from a EURO

ps I 'm pretty sure they will merge servers into one sooner or later. You can fight the good fight then.

Hi,

For me and my clan the swords time works perfect now. But what BjornBuff posted makes perfect sense to me. If there are so many players that cannot attend the event, and if that would help our server be more alive for this event, that's something that should be done 100%. We need more players attend this event, not only the 50 NA remaining on the server.

Cheers!

• Like 2

switch the time, the event is dead! When is the last time juji came to view what “swords” looks like..? In all honesty everyone knows that swords is NOT entertaining, it’s certainly not fun in its current state, it would take a GM 10 mins to view this and realize it needs to be changed!!!

because the game is destroyed if you can not change the time put someone to supervise the sword event time like gm or some one. try keep game on fun mode not on nova drama please. It's not only nova in this server there are also other people. be fair for all ty you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am an NA Player and as well for me Swords is not a good time! The competition at swords is one sided. (one sided of cheaters, babies, and dirty whales) I vote to change the time zone. Thanks friends and HAVE A NICE DAY!

• Like 2

NCWest is based in North America.  Chronos serves three time zones in North America.  It also serves the two time zones in Brazil, though BR players should have their own server imho.  But the fact remains that every time a player logs into Chronos server they know that its a North American server. 

Euro time zones already have a server.  In fact, they have servers for Live, Classic and Aden.  Like it or not, Euro players have no voice in changing North American event time slots.  To think otherwise is simply selfish on their part, the same as if NA players wanted to change Euro event times.  I vote no to changing the time.

If you want to fix the game as it currently exists to create more competitive players, bring back farming and crafting as well as a small chance for elite item drops.  At the same time, kill the Classic and Aden versions of the game.  Those other iterations just siphon off players from Live.  If you fix the play-ability issues, the players will return.

• Like 4

Chronos timezone is on the middle of NA and EU.

Anyways very funny complaining about Cursed Sword time and not how bad and boring it's system is.

Current Cursed Sword system and the Gainak Warzone are worst PVP events in L2 history.

Bring back Territory Wars.

I have best idea ever, lets remove it completely (or just say its just temporary like other stuff) and put in l2 store loot box with 0.0000000000000000000001% chance for blood for unreasonably high price. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hello,

For the developers, my opinion as a veteran player, for a more fair game, because swords time have in-game rewards, the time should be random or change with time. Like that all players on the server, whatever server it is can have a chance to participate into the event. Thank You!

• Like 2

I cannot edit the post,  I can just add as a possible solution. The swords can drop randomly in the curse of the 24h day. Be on for the same amount of time, like 4h or so as it is now, than have a 30 min pvp event. Thats looks to be a good solution that gives opportunity for all to participate and is by far more fun. Thank You!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Divekio said:

I cannot edit the post,  I can just add as a possible solution. The swords can drop randomly in the curse of the 24h day. Be on for the same amount of time, like 4h or so as it is now, than have a 30 min pvp event. Thats looks to be a good solution that gives opportunity for all to participate and is by far more fun. Thank You!

This is the best idea I have red here until now! Like that would be fair for all the players worldwide!

5 minutes ago, Divekio said:

Hello,

For the developers, my opinion as a veteran player, for a more fair game, because swords time have in-game rewards, the time should be random or change with time. Like that all players on the server, whatever server it is can have a chance to participate into the event. Thank You!

As a West Coast player, I have been marginalized by a server that leans towards the eastern time zone.  By the time I get off of work, most are already in bed or going to bed.  So why in the world would I be sympathetic to a small group of individuals who don't want to play on their own time zone's server, yet choose to petition for changes on a server that is not in their time zone?  Furthermore, what's the point of ridiculing those players in another time zone if they don't agree with the proposal?  As I stated before, players from another time zone should have no say in what happens on servers in other time zones.  And that goes both ways.

• Like 2

The times are fine the way they are.  The lack of participation is not a matter of "timing"; it's a matter of higher level players from specific clans monopolizing the event.  Players don't participate because they can not compete and are pvp'ed flat.  And this is the way some want it.  It's not unlike "controlling" a territory or "controlling" the resources (bloods) from an area to prevent other players from acquiring assets (weapons; bloods) that will enable those "other" players to compete with them.  

BLUF:  The issue of participation is not the "timing" of the event. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XxArmindaxX said:

Neither for NA players nor EU players who set the Korean time

🤣

HaHa!  The player base in Korea dwarfs all other time zones combined.  NCsoft is probably doing us a favor letting us play their game. :P

• Haha 1