Forums

Factions / skill enchanting/ clan missions limit

a few years ago Factions from clan was removed and indicated they were upgrading them to return  at some point  any  info on this  @Juji @Hime its been a while  and it was an easy way for members of a clan to get boosts vs certain mobs doing  said faction as well as   getting clans more rep

clan missions limit  seems also out of date  as  limit max 20 can be achieved  2 days after reset  then have to wait next  maintainance  alot toons can kill 800 mobs their level   quiet fast 

maybe add a vitality reward for n coin purchases in clan  missions :P 

skill enchanting   codex are are overpriced   hard to get  ( if ur oly time is 4am )  how about do a codex event  add a few more quests that reward them  i know of only messiah  (rewards one off mastery chapter 1 codex) 

maybe add a clan quest reward  non sellable like those rune stones

also i had codex chapter2 for over 5-7 years in my wh , when will they get implemented   to take skills to max of 30 ? we had alot of patches and they never been mentioned 

12 hours ago, Kale said:

i am waiting for the returning back of the faction system too. That content was really funny and usefull. Juji said that returning back improved.

hey @Juji

any update on this?  Its not on any korean update yet, and theyre easily 1.5-2 update cycles ahead of us...

Well we all know that still no updated faction on korea so I doubt that it will return soon...

About the fun, yes it was one of the only small fun things to do cos at least instead of log in and auto hunt for 20+ hrs per day I was moving from one place to another to do the quests and feel that there was some goals in game.

3 hours ago, Konta said:

Well we all know that still no updated faction on korea so I doubt that it will return soon...

About the fun, yes it was one of the only small fun things to do cos at least instead of log in and auto hunt for 20+ hrs per day I was moving from one place to another to do the quests and feel that there was some goals in game.

in a game that focuses on PvE 99.9% of the time, they should re-hash the system and update more areas to have mobs to collect.  It would give us something to work for at least...

On 10/6/2021 at 11:53 AM, Konta said:

here's the thing, when I used to do my faction, you had to play live because war tags were hunting you, that added real pvp to the game, also if they interrupted you, ya had to be strategic to get them done or miss out on the reward for the day, now its sure, you killed my afk, but I really don't care because the afk xp sucks anyways.  an mmo needs goal to achieve over long periods of time to keep the interest of the player, right now, we have nothing, even pushing for the next level, who really cares, if you're lucky that might remove an xp penalty from a new area or higher level players, but who really cares?

• Like 1
On 10/3/2021 at 6:15 AM, Karnival said:

a few years ago Factions from clan was removed and indicated they were upgrading them to return  at some point  any  info on this  @Juji @Hime its been a while  and it was an easy way for members of a clan to get boosts vs certain mobs doing  said faction as well as   getting clans more rep

clan missions limit  seems also out of date  as  limit max 20 can be achieved  2 days after reset  then have to wait next  maintainance  alot toons can kill 800 mobs their level   quiet fast 

maybe add a vitality reward for n coin purchases in clan  missions :P 

skill enchanting   codex are are overpriced   hard to get  ( if ur oly time is 4am )  how about do a codex event  add a few more quests that reward them  i know of only messiah  (rewards one off mastery chapter 1 codex) 

maybe add a clan quest reward  non sellable like those rune stones

also i had codex chapter2 for over 5-7 years in my wh , when will they get implemented   to take skills to max of 30 ? we had alot of patches and they never been mentioned 

~Fractions

~Quests like old times to gain ench. skills books, exp boosters, scrolls, and much more.

~More instances to play in party / solo