Forums

Nova Loses Aden to Box Clan of MS

Truffle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Draecke said:

lolz everyone knows you guys actually outnumbered us 3 to 1, who are you trying to fool here lmao ? :D

and pvp has already been dead long time on Chronos.. you know very well why those 2 parties transfered to Naia and who's to say not more will follow ? you guys are actually worse then DH to fight with ;)

should just stick to GF and leave it at that.

Don't cry that much, as a clan you are pathetic. You guys gave up the fight from the time we wipe you in front of the gates. @Fooz was fishing and watching the fall of Aden from crystals pope was crying in hero chat saying the same bs as you now. For many years you were outnumbering us and we were keep coming to fight again and again because its a game and we want to play and have fun. What you did when you lost rune in Dimensional siege? I never seen you at D'S after you lost it. We never said as a clan that we won't take part in any kind of siege like you done multiple times. How more are you going to humiliate yourself? Please go cry with snowflake 

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

lolz everyone knows you guys actually outnumbered us 3 to 1, who are you trying to fool here lmao ? :D

and pvp has already been dead long time on Chronos.. you know very well why those 2 parties transfered to Naia and who's to say not more will follow ? you guys are actually worse then DH to fight with ;)

should just stick to GF and leave it at that.

Worse than DH hahahaha... coming from a guy who hasn't pvped since I came to Chronos. Truth is MS brought it hard to "Nova" and we bleeping wrecked them. :) There are few hardcore competitive players left.. Only losers like Draecke who have an excuse for everything and think they win while sitting in village. Poor leadership (almost non-existent) and a clan wide poor attitude when it gets hard are the main reasons you crumbled so fast. What's worse is Nova never counts their pets like Piratas, FS, netflix etc... Maybe that's why they keep leaving! 

Also, Nova petitioned for my fists back don't cry. ;)  @4Eva Good boy with the PR's though.

P.S WTB +15 R99 Shield "Draecke

Draeke is trying to protect his ego and his "forum reputation" since most people who doesn't know him and who just reads his "forum posts" are led to believe he is knowledgeable about the game and is actually good at it when most of his knowledge are just second hand this guy doesn't even play the game and the only thing he does in L2 is spend a ton of money on a freaking tank class just to "PvE" solo lmao..... Never once have I seen this random PvP since I came to chronos cause even though he has literally almost every p2w gears such as cloaks circlets,OE event +16 weapons, +10 shirts etc he never PvPs cause he says he doesn't wanna PvP cause the game is p2w what a dum dum.....

6 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

Draeke is trying to protect his ego and his "forum reputation" since most people who doesn't know him and who just reads his "forum posts" are led to believe he is knowledgeable about the game and is actually good at it when most of his knowledge are just second hand this guy doesn't even play the game and the only thing he does in L2 is spend a ton of money on a freaking tank class just to "PvE" solo lmao..... Never once have I seen this random PvP since I came to chronos cause even though he has literally almost every p2w gears such as cloaks circlets,OE event +16 weapons, +10 shirts etc he never PvPs cause he says he doesn't wanna PvP cause the game is p2w what a dum dum.....

Some people play the game differently. Also the game is super p2w and just because you have the same items as a p2w warrior doesn't mean it is fun to fight those guys as pvp only lasts a few seconds instead of 5 to 10 minutes like they use to.

1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

The game is super p2w dude.

you might  notice it less because the people in your party Have all the l2 store goodies.

but go and try to tank for a party that has none of that vs a party that has all of that.

even a guy in full dark set will get almost 2 shotted if he doesnt have atleast lvl4 or higher brooch jewels and all the fun extras that come it.

2 hours ago, Bable2 said:

The game is super p2w dude.

you might  notice it less because the people in your party Have all the l2 store goodies.

but go and try to tank for a party that has none of that vs a party that has all of that.

even a guy in full dark set will get almost 2 shotted if he doesnt have atleast lvl4 or higher brooch jewels and all the fun extras that come it.

My tank doesn't have all lvl 4 brooch jewels up till now I still have some lvl 3s :D while Draeke here has lvl 6 brooch jewels, a +16 dark weapon 10 sa,+12 set?,+15 shield?, full epics (I'm still running with 30days epics),coc belt,radiant circlet +5 (mine is noble +3),+18 cloak (still running with castle cloak). I'm not saying the game is not p2w but rather I'm saying he shouldn't cry about p2w when he himself is an avid customer of the p2w system together with his clan which are mostly running with at least +18 cloaks and radiant circlets lol.

Our pt with 4 brooch brs vs Nova's 7 man brooch br pt :D 

bottomline both Nova and MS has p2w players so he should stop crying and be a huge hypocrite and let's play the game 

4 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

My tank doesn't have all lvl 4 brooch jewels up till now I still have some lvl 3s :D while Draeke here has lvl 6 brooch jewels, a +16 dark weapon 10 sa,+12 set?,+15 shield?, full epics (I'm still running with 30days epics),coc belt,radiant circlet +5 (mine is noble +3),+18 cloak (still running with castle cloak). I'm not saying the game is not p2w but rather I'm saying he shouldn't cry about p2w when he himself is an avid customer of the p2w system together with his clan which are mostly running with at least +18 cloaks and radiant circlets lol.

Our pt with 4 brooch brs vs Nova's 7 man brooch br pt :D 

bottomline both Nova and MS has p2w players so he should stop crying and be a huge hypocrite and let's play the game 

You're a clown dude.  We had 3 Brooch Br's in that party, 2 of which are only level 2, and Dont forget to mention you had a dragon weapon. 

To top that off, you lost the first two 7 v 7's in that same round of fights, and had to kick BornInHell (LOL), before you beat us the first time. All the while, we were getting drunker and drunker :P

I guess I'm not surprised the MS propaganda is still flowing tho.  Idk why i even bother to log on these forums lol.  The only thing i ever read is MS lies and people calling them out on their lies.

1 hour ago, Pope said:

You're a clown dude.  We had 3 Brooch Br's in that party, 2 of which are only level 2, and Dont forget to mention you had a dragon weapon. 

To top that off, you lost the first two 7 v 7's in that same round of fights, and had to kick BornInHell (LOL), before you beat us the first time. All the while, we were getting drunker and drunker :P

I guess I'm not surprised the MS propaganda is still flowing tho.  Idk why i even bother to log on these forums lol.  The only thing i ever read is MS lies and people calling them out on their lies.

When you cry, you can scream you know, let your emotions fly and take your pain away....

7 hours ago, Pope said:

a party of you,fooz,foundazn,evey,jager etc has only 3 brooch br come on why you cry about dragon weapons? both parties have dragon weapon stage 1 caster lmao not my fault you guys too dumb you're using it on a healer :D  

On 7/26/2018 at 2:32 PM, Truffle said:

bump, MS willing to trade Aden for +15 ferios cloak. :D

no less than +18 lmao and that's a take it or leave it situation if they offer +20 ferios cloak we'll give back rune castle in dime siege as well to them so they can start showing up again :D  

you boyz are askin for trouble, a lil birdie told me diegovargas and martelx have completed their new 3rd pt program, and is in its testing phase, to see if it is detectable!  they are gonna let some of the less important players like Pope and drakkee ( sorry guys only 2 nova players i know are still in clan) try it first. After its first testing the script went a lil wild and pope pk'd and dropped his linvi earing..... Back to the drawling board i suppose.........

3 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

you boyz are askin for trouble, a lil birdie told me diegovargas and martelx have completed their new 3rd pt program, and is in its testing phase, to see if it is detectable!  they are gonna let some of the less important players like Pope and drakkee ( sorry guys only 2 nova players i know are still in clan) try it first. After its first testing the script went a lil wild and pope pk'd and dropped his linvi earing..... Back to the drawling board i suppose.........

This post is dumb. Like seriously promoting use of 3rd party tools.

I have a few questions for aizen.

First one. If nova will move to naia what will you do?

Second one. How do you hope to survive 1 day on naia?

Third one. How are you supposed to lvl up your toon if you can't buy a 106 one?

2 hours ago, BmD said:

I have a few questions for aizen.

First one. If nova will move to naia what will you do?

Second one. How do you hope to survive 1 day on naia?

Third one. How are you supposed to lvl up your toon if you can't buy a 106 one?

I personally think it is pathetic of all those ex-Nova who left for Naia. You must consider with all of them complete it was a equal and interesting fight for over a 2-hour Castle Siege duration. It was non-stop PvP!!! They did not like it and moved to Naia? I am still shocked what might have happened within Nova community.

Considering the new update will come next month, since NCwest promised us it will be released in the Summer? I suspect all of us might be EXP'ing savely in our peacefull server. We already made preparations. It is not so hard to get 110 with the proper amount of XP Boost and Dragon Claw weapons.

Last but not least. Naia? Survival? It aint that hard. We come and just eradicate NOVA+MAX+RS. Like we did all this time.

Nova had big mouths for how long I can remember when most of us were stuck on Zaken Server. Ever since Zaken got merged into Chronos they are very quiet. They rather abandon their ships and leave to another server.

I wont be suprised when the new anti hack software kicks in both servers will be merged into one due to the little active participation.

Archived