Forums

Nova Loses Aden to Box Clan of MS

Truffle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BmD said:

I have a few questions for aizen.

First one. If nova will move to naia what will you do?

Second one. How do you hope to survive 1 day on naia?

Third one. How are you supposed to lvl up your toon if you can't buy a 106 one?

8 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

I personally think it is pathetic of all those ex-Nova who left for Naia. You must consider with all of them complete it was a equal and interesting fight for over a 2-hour Castle Siege duration. It was non-stop PvP!!! They did not like it and moved to Naia? I am still shocked what might have happened within Nova community.

Considering the new update will come next month, since NCwest promised us it will be released in the Summer? I suspect all of us might be EXP'ing savely in our peacefull server. We already made preparations. It is not so hard to get 110 with the proper amount of XP Boost and Dragon Claw weapons.

Last but not least. Naia? Survival? It aint that hard. We come and just eradicate NOVA+MAX+RS. Like we did all this time.

Nova had big mouths for how long I can remember when most of us were stuck on Zaken Server. Ever since Zaken got merged into Chronos they are very quiet. They rather abandon their ships and leave to another server.

I wont be suprised when the new anti hack software kicks in both servers will be merged into one due to the little active participation.

I begin to think that 99% of ms wanna be members on the forum are just aizen's accounts :)

Still there was no answer. How is someone supposed to lvl up to 110 if he doesn't even know how to lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 2?

Personally i think that the first toon 106 aizen could buy will be on sale in december 2020, so ...

4 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Siege on Chronos is non stop pvp for 2h? Did You made Your own server, called it Chronos and fighting with town guards for 2h?

This comment alone shows how ignorant and incompetent most players are in Chronos. Hell, most players in this server don't even know what PvP means, let alone how to do it decently.

The fight against Nova continued on a different scale, ever since MS got merged with Zaken players. Yes, the battles were equal on same grounds. Yes, the battles continued over 2-hours of non-stop PvP during Castle Sieges for months. It does not matter where you were, both Nova or MS were trying to follow and catch eachother in whatever Castle they might be. So yes it was 2-hours non-stop PvP. Even the Youtube movies from Truffle and other players will show you that it's true. No, I am not speaking about the last couple of Sieges where most Nova either went on Summer holidays or sadly gave up by transfering to Naia.

You decide what is real in your own reality.

4 hours ago, BmD said:

I begin to think that 99% of ms wanna be members on the forum are just aizen's accounts :)

Still there was no answer. How is someone supposed to lvl up to 110 if he doesn't even know how to lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 2?

Personally i think that the first toon 106 aizen could buy will be on sale in december 2020, so ...

To much arrogance, jealousy, hatred and sarcasm in a single post. I would ignore players, if you don't like them. I would not point fingers and accuse players of RMT, if you have no clue about the scale of it in the whole server. It is easy to blame one person when the server as a whole is pushing any other player to do the same, due to Pay2Win.

Imagine when your neighbour got illegal TV cable, so will you and the neighbour next to you at one point, purely out of jealousy and the ease of which it can be done. It's an infection that spreads same as RMT. At one point 75% of the server is doing it and you will stop caring. All you should care about is your own GamePlay and that of your friends around you. You should blame the system and not it's community. You should blame NCwest for not caring and allowing it for all these years.

About 105-110 it's a matter of weeks, months. In Russia the Stage 3 Antharas Thrower already hit 110, since the update was added recently in their region.

Peace out. It is time for a Summer Party!

Archived