Live Server Maintenance: October 6, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will continue for two more weeks!
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will continue for two more weeks!
  • Player Appreciation Packs Promotion will end next week!
  • Agathion Charm Exchange for +9/+10 Charms to Boxes have been added for Red Libra.

ts 1 more week unless they changed the date again lol

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Autumn Red Libra event will continue for two weeks!
  • The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will continue for two weeks!

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

We extended Red Libra and Sayha's Blast Chest by an additional week.

So this means we have to w8 2 more weeks till Halloween events? Bruh i was hoping October 13th -.-

5 weeks in total with Sayha Blast Chests & Red Libra is WAY TOO MUCH! lmao

21 minutes ago, ikanair said:

Means we get new update after 2 weeks?  😉

with Einhasad Shop, lots of Drops? 😍

Was already said we will never receive that in NA so stop thinking it's coming.

If you look they are giving it to us in small doses with loot boxes traded them in but some people don't see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Was already said we will never receive that in NA so stop thinking it's coming.

If you look they are giving it to us in small doses with loot boxes traded them in but some people don't see it.

WHyyyyyyyyy!!!!! WHYYyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!

I Will still dream of Einhasad SHOP 😜

11 hours ago, Sunshine said:

hello guys nc team, I came to ask you indescribably, an improvement in kamael's blad slash skill, could you put her upgrade as a buff target for both pvp and pve she does not cause damage to the mob, she already has many and focused pve when we use it looks like mob doesn't take damage doesn't give after effect of skill

3 hours ago, beltway said:

For another 2 weeks people can’t make money from event items sell. Thank you. Hopefully we won’t see any einhasad shops ever - otherwise people are losing money.

I'm waiting for Einhasad Shop to spend money

QUICK!!!!!! update to add Einhasad SHOP

I've stopped prestige and all NCOIN purchase until NCSOFT makes items more achievable for a lowbie like me 😭

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I was kind of hoping for a fun halloween event for a change guess thats not in the cards....

turn the pc off and go trick or treating. not all events have to be played sitting in a chair

26 minutes ago, USofA said:

people are here to play for fun, they arent here to make you money....go get a real job and dont blame others for your bad investments

adding the einhasad shop is probably the smartest thing they could do at this point

and why all kidz cry about Red Libra being here too long? all other months you are crying for Red Libra to be permanent.....pathetic

People escape reality by playing computer games, to become the one in virtual world you can’t in the real life. Like here, I am as a student spending evenings doing dailies and applying basic trading rules of tribal society to become richer, first in virtual world, then, I am becoming wiser in reality. Also I play NFS games to ride vehicles I have no chance of driving in the nearest future. Etc. It is not fun, but a transitional object. Nobody believes that you, mr. nice guy are having fun. You escape from reality, since you are not welcome there, for some reason. Is it funny to camp raids, doing the same dailies over and over again, or alternatively, camping gainak/cursed swords? It is a sadomasochistic torture, and, if it brings fun for you, turn to a shrink. I rather spend some time outside, with my nearest and dearest, than, like you, farm adena and bring it back to einhasad. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, beltway said:

People escape reality by playing computer games, to become the one in virtual world you can’t in the real life. Like here, I am as a student spending evenings doing dailies and applying basic trading rules of tribal society to become richer, first in virtual world, then, I am becoming wiser in reality. Also I play NFS games to ride vehicles I have no chance of driving in the nearest future. Etc. It is not fun, but a transitional object. Nobody believes that you, mr. nice guy are having fun. You escape from reality, since you are not welcome there, for some reason. Is it funny to camp raids, doing the same dailies over and over again, or alternatively, camping gainak/cursed swords? It is a sadomasochistic torture, and, if it brings fun for you, turn to a shrink. I rather spend some time outside, with my nearest and dearest, than, like you, farm adena and bring it back to einhasad. 

...............hahahahahahha, what?

einhasad doesnt accept adena, kid