Live Server Maintenance: October 6, 2021

Sunshine

7 minutes ago, USofA said:

...............hahahahahahha, what?

einhasad doesnt accept adena, kid

I read the patch notes and for Asia/Russia they have different currencies (I can’t tell between korean/banana/balalaika currencies, or their in-game currencies). So are the items. You could go play Russian balalaika server where they serve you dragon weapons 10 times cheaper.

16 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will continue for two more weeks!
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will continue for two more weeks!
  • Player Appreciation Packs Promotion will continue for one more week!
  • Agathion Charm Exchange for +9/+10 Charms to Boxes have been added for Red Libra.

GG! No Stones on the market :D

No viable Agathions :D

But instead, you hope people spend in your doomed rated loot boxes :D

Yes, I agree that this situation is really stupid.

Only the real addicts will keep throwing their money in the trash hoping to get something from those loot boxes. It's really sad how they exploit those addicted people. I mean, I know this is a business and they are here to make money, but the way they're milking out those players make me a bit sad.

But hey, we got an appreciation pack 😂

11 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

@Sunshine @Juji quick question: Halloween events will start October 13th or 20th ?

And what is difference for you? Absolutely no difference. You play today?  Yes. Then care about today - and what  need to do today. Tomorrow?  Who care about that? "Tomorrow' can start economical crisis and  bankrupt NcSoft or NCWest. Or tomorrow can put "update' which totally will change game. Or tomorrow administration will make decision "off" server forever. And you and we - no have any rights. We have right just log in "game" - and "play".  Play today.  Stop spam with stupid questions.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:43 PM, USofA said:

adding the einhasad shop is probably the smartest thing they could do at this point

If  play more then 1 day this game , must understand   - looting boxes biggest profit for server owners  :) In game a lot people like to gamble.  So its probably the most stupid thing to put in game einhasad shop (from game owners position).

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

If  play more then 1 day this game , must understand   - looting boxes biggest profit for server owners  :) In game a lot people like to gamble.  So its probably the most stupid thing to put in game einhasad shop (from game owners position).

Einhasad Shop!!!

Then you get server more people and more competitive environment

As for the loot shop, gamblers will gamble 
just make some items only in loot shop 😙

Now items to progress even for a lowbie toon is not available or cost 100's B, think Lineage is maybe one of the most expensive "FREE" game around

Basically only left with hard core spenders in live servers now, all the rest gone or like me, login afk 24/7, no trade,no spend any NCOIN

41 minutes ago, ikanair said:

Einhasad Shop!!!

Then you get server more people and more competitive environment

As for the loot shop, gamblers will gamble 
just make some items only in loot shop 😙

Now items to progress even for a lowbie toon is not available or cost 100's B, think Lineage is maybe one of the most expensive "FREE" game around

Basically only left with hard core spenders in live servers now, all the rest gone or like me, login afk 24/7, no trade,no spend any NCOIN

My long experience in game say:  if person not spend real money on game - not will spend newer.  And its not important expensive or not.  

Ok for example. Prestige price JUST ~15$ JUST! But prestige using just some hundred people from some thousands online. 

Why? Just see people who play, and from where... A lot l2 gamers not working... They play 12-14h per day... They living in regions where salary JOKE size...

For example in Naia - alot people from Romania, Russia, Ukraina, Bulgaria, Grecia, Filipinos, Vietnam, Brasilia and etc... What they can pay if in this countries salary 200-300$...?

Server orientated in USA and West Europe people. If someone play  for example from Vietnam and say  "high price" - its not server problem, its just this people problem if start play not in right server. Want low prices - go in server for poor countries. For example Inova - orientated Russian region (where people salary very low level). And no problems.

17 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

My long experience in game say:  if person not spend real money on game - not will spend newer.  And its not important expensive or not.  

Ok for example. Prestige price JUST ~15$ JUST! But prestige using just some hundred people from some thousands online. 

Why? Just see people who play, and from where... A lot l2 gamers not working... They play 12-14h per day... They living in regions where salary JOKE size...

For example in Naia - alot people from Romania, Russia, Ukraina, Bulgaria, Grecia, Filipinos, Vietnam, Brasilia and etc... What they can pay if in this countries salary 200-300$...?

Server orientated in USA and West Europe people. If someone play  for example from Vietnam and say  "high price" - its not server problem, its just this people problem if start play not in right server. Want low prices - go in server for poor countries. For example Inova - orientated Russian region (where people salary very low level). And no problems.

You're the prefect example 😍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ikanair said:

You're the prefect example 😍

Yes i know. Im perfect example :) I was born in East Europe, and now many years living in West Europe. I can compare people mentality from West - East regions (if we talk about game).

Im not write nicks, but all know about what im talking, its about Naia server. 

Minimum 5 people from TOP 5 become angry if someone first kill RB, or get Akanaman/Zare box.  And they become angry not from game interest. Become angry because not get, drop, not get adena... Then not have what to sell for real money - and its mean all week not have food...  Can imagine - this people who talking in HERO chat - in real life not have food if not sell game items...? :) And people from USA, West Europe more relax in game - they play for fun, not for profit. Its big difference if we talk about mentality.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 7:16 AM, Ambicija said:

Yes i know. Im perfect example :) I was born in East Europe, and now many years living in West Europe. I can compare people mentality from West - East regions (if we talk about game).

Im not write nicks, but all know about what im talking, its about Naia server. 

Minimum 5 people from TOP 5 become angry if someone first kill RB, or get Akanaman/Zare box.  And they become angry not from game interest. Become angry because not get, drop, not get adena... Then not have what to sell for real money - and its mean all week not have food...  Can imagine - this people who talking in HERO chat - in real life not have food if not sell game items...? :) And people from USA, West Europe more relax in game - they play for fun, not for profit. Its big difference if we talk about mentality.

If people make a living out of the game, good for them, it is not the purpose of a game where you should have fun, instead of crying that you cannot RMT that one Akamanah/Zariche Blood that you lost.

I fully understand when you have to feed your kids that show up in your live stream, then you should have work harder at school back in the days, so you could enjoy the game more and not make a living out of it.

I see it myself, when I started I was happy doing XP, PVP occasionally.

Now when I start competition with top 100, and seek for better upgrades, there are 2 paths: VISA/Mastercard/your kidney or work hard ingame where you are required to move every X hours your toon, swap gear to another toon so it can farm, exploit every single piece the game provides.

Sometimes, I simply disconnect, shutdown PC and don't care, people I play it for fun.

Key problem remains the same: lootbox rates are horrible 99% of the time.

From feedback, people I saw, had to RMT to get gear, because the amount spend in Ncoin vs RMT, Ncoin was losing it 10 out of 10 times.

Seeing people selling Dragon weapons, +24+++ Limited outside game for real cash, because lootboxes don't provide it.

It is quicker to get the desired weapon through RMT than from lootboxes, don't you see a problem here?

So Juji is promoting RMT I would suggest, since nothing never was done to eradicate it, since NC loses money, but in the other hand, 24/7 players are making a living from it.

If the big boss, would just make an account, play for a month and see what is going on behind the scenes, 99% of the support & Juji and rest would get fired.

• Like 1