Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Orianna’s Lucky Draw Event will continue for two more weeks!
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will continue for two more weeks!
  • Player Appreciation Packs Promotion will continue for one more week!

6 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Orianna’s Lucky Draw Event will continue for two more weeks!
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will continue for two more weeks!
  • Player Appreciation Packs Promotion will continue for one more week!

Okay about event.

But again I ask the Staff, do you intend to interact with the players, answer the observations we make?

• Like 1

I'm really annoyed with the abandonment of the forum.

If I open a ticket, the automatic responses come: Use the forum...

I on the forum understand/see the abandonment that we suffer here.
 And what is the Staff doing?

Ignoring everything we talk about on the forum. Where is your interaction with the few players who are still betting on the Staff's credibility?

Is there any positioning on Pks? Will they ever be punished? Karma limit? If it's wrong let Karma go high, it doesn't have to have a limit... and the more karma drops the more items on the ground. YES NO GROUND, it's ridiculous that PK can redeem items.

Maps, where are the quests, where is the use of the scenery truly, today it is limited to having char in a few areas, of course, ADENAS, and the trade continues to happen, sale of characters, sale of adenas...

Last time I saw a GM outside of Monster trek, it was @Juji in Giram and he turned baium and killed everyone :/ I think this is 2 years ago. 

BOts still live on the server.

They killed the dwarf and apparently they're not going to rescue him, is that it?

One of the things I've been asking for the most on the forum is interaction, conversation with the Staff, at least understanding of the problems we report so much here.
-------
What are the plans for Classic for the next 12 months?

• Like 2