Forums

Core’s trial

Infid3l

Turned this in 6x already, 0 ring of core, 0 plasma bow, 0 elixir powder, 0 agrade weapon ticket, 0 agrade armor ticket.  So the rest of the crap isn’t worth hunting 3k mobs in TOI.  Seriously, I’m used to getting imprinted items I don’t need or can’t use in random craft, but you guys set up this flipping nightmare at least give the good rewards 1 out of 5 times.  The only reason I’m doing it at all is for the ring or the weapon and I have a really bad feeling I’m going to get stuck doing this thing and have nothing but regrets.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Turned this in 6x already, 0 ring of core, 0 plasma bow, 0 elixir powder, 0 agrade weapon ticket, 0 agrade armor ticket.  So the rest of the crap isn’t worth hunting 3k mobs in TOI.  Seriously, I’m used to getting imprinted items I don’t need or can’t use in random craft, but you guys set up this flipping nightmare at least give the good rewards 1 out of 5 times.  The only reason I’m doing it at all is for the ring or the weapon and I have a really bad feeling I’m going to get stuck doing this thing and have nothing but regrets.

did you actually believe that you would get any of those rewards? (please answer the question)

On 10/3/2021 at 8:36 PM, Infid3l said:

Just happened 30 mins ago it says I have +4 hours before reset on subjugation and it reset both my TOI and PotLM that I was waiting to turn in later tonight.  Any GM’s reading this thread?  I want my crappy minor boxes and credit for the mission…

3 hours ago, Infid3l said:

🥺😢I believed it🥺😢

And, about the blueprints.. which could be used to get more good boxes (8x blueprints). In my main account, I had 4 blueprints until this day.

It is pretty hard. BUT.. I am pretty sure they extended the event for 2 more weeks from today. Isn't it ? (I read it but not sure if I understood correctly)

Maybe, we will get a better chance those 2 weeks. 😃

1 hour ago, Undefined said:

And, about the blueprints.. which could be used to get more good boxes (8x blueprints). In my main account, I had 4 blueprints until this day.

It is pretty hard. BUT.. I am pretty sure they extended the event for 2 more weeks from today. Isn't it ? (I read it but not sure if I understood correctly)

Maybe, we will get a better chance those 2 weeks. 😃

Yea… my main has 4 blueprints, my 75 dorf has 7, 🤬🤬🤬.  I swear my luck is horrible sometimes on my main acct.

• Like 1

Well, seems like it is time to demand more from NCSoft in terms of rewards.

This entire event has been pathetic, a waste of money.

1. Not publishing Probabilities  - lots of cases of buyer's remorse.

2. The RNG Gods (The ghost in the machine) hate us. 

3. Why are we doing this again?

NCSoft will remain silent on the matter and just let people get scammed essentially. Not good business practices.

A form of relief is order, methinks. There are alternatives...

14 hours ago, Undefined said:

he probably got 30 belts and only one got +2, the others probably broke trying +3 

I lost 10 belts +2 trying to put it +3. While other got 4 belts +4 

yeah i got that part... seemed weird to me, i mean, with 1 pack on one toon, I got a +3, with 6 boxes on my titan got a +4.. so just a +2 seems very weird

7 hours ago, Jambi said:

Well, seems like it is time to demand more from NCSoft in terms of rewards.

This entire event has been pathetic, a waste of money.

1. Not publishing Probabilities  - lots of cases of buyer's remorse.

2. The RNG Gods (The ghost in the machine) hate us. 

3. Why are we doing this again?

NCSoft will remain silent on the matter and just let people get scammed essentially. Not good business practices.

A form of relief is order, methinks. There are alternatives...

they have no obligation to do so. The only time that you have to is if your company is based on EU since there is a legislation that forces you to post the numbers, now if you sell your product on EU countries but your company is not based within the EU there is a loophole that can be used to avoid posting them. You are not gonna get them numbers!

4 hours ago, iCnx said:

they have no obligation to do so. The only time that you have to is if your company is based on EU since there is a legislation that forces you to post the numbers, now if you sell your product on EU countries but your company is not based within the EU there is a loophole that can be used to avoid posting them. You are not gonna get them numbers!

May not be under any obligation, but it's the right thing to do.

So, you kill 3000 TOI/DV mobs and use how much Sayha in this time frame? Not to mention SS, Spirit Ore, and time?

And get 10 grace cookies? Or 60 minutes of time in a hunting zone requiring the same use of resources?

You're operating at a net loss. What an awesome deal.

Over and over and over again.

But, this is what vampires do.

if you cant kill there or if you do not XP there, simply ignore it and move on with your day, its simple as that, if you see this as an investment then the return may not be that great for you, but for those that can farm there, its just a bonus. 

Do you enter the daily dungeon for the 10 soulshot tickets/3 cookies and 50 ore? no you go in there for the XP and the craft points, the rest is just bonus.

2 hours ago, iCnx said:

if you cant kill there or if you do not XP there, simply ignore it and move on with your day, its simple as that, if you see this as an investment then the return may not be that great for you, but for those that can farm there, its just a bonus. 

Do you enter the daily dungeon for the 10 soulshot tickets/3 cookies and 50 ore? no you go in there for the XP and the craft points, the rest is just bonus.

I have zero problems killing there. If you're happy with such paltry "rewards," so be it. Some people are easily satisfied/duped.

But it is an investment: time AND money, just not one or the other.

My point is this: there is no carrot or incentive. Go look up decreasing returns to scale.

20 hours ago, Infid3l said:

Yep, that would set me off!!!

An incredible feeling. I can confirm that. 

This Lineage version is the first game where I am starting to think I should consider electricity consumption costs if I want to continue playing…

• Haha 1