L2M Beta Key Request - Code - Not reconginizing our accounts

Slycutter

@Juji@Sunshine@Himehttps://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/cross-promos/l2mbeta/lineage2?src=l2hero&_gl=1*w6ucbi*_ga*mtgxmdgxntczmy4xnjmzntmwnzgy*_ga_tpnwxpf7y3*mtyzmzuzmdc4ms4xljeumtyzmzuzmdgwnc4w

It is not recognizing our L2 / PlayNC accounts and passwords to claim the keys or serial codes for L2/Aden/Classic servers.

7 day vitality maintaining rune on Live server is a huge boost for many of us so can you find out why this isn't working with our PlayNC accounts?  I selected US, Lineage 2 and enter my account ID and password and says not recognized.  I tried 3 of my accounts none could complete the login.

FYI this is not spam so don't give me a warning lol cannot update my thread.

So far its like this.  We do not have PlayNC accounts on the Korean site.  So we have to register for a plaync account and use the code our site gives us to get the Beta key automatic selection.

Just so you guys know that part now since it isn't stated we have to re-register our emails.

Now to moving on to part 2 of the question.

How do I claim the rewards I am suppose to get for signing up for the Beta for L2M on the PC?  Because again that information is missing also I think you have the event rewards mislabel as the magic lamp should be aden and VIP scrolls classic no?

Thanks

I have the same issue, try to log with my everyday account and says the account does not exists. Then created a new account and after following all steps and put register with the code I got in Lineage 2 website it gives you nothing.
So I think:
if the registration fail, well IDK what to do to make it right.
if the items for lineage 2 normal will be distributed at a later date it's ok, but plz clarify that will be the case.

So Plz @Juji @Hime @Sunshine or any community manager can enlight us about this confusion plz =3 

also broken for me.

the code we get to redeem, i believe that has to be entered when we log in to the L2M website to then get a code for Lineage 2.  However, when trying to log in it tells me my information is wrong.  I even selected the Lineage 2 account type.

I would definitely like to get this sorted out.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Hey everyone - 

I'm doing my best to work with the Mobile team to get you answers. Thanks for the patience!

Same error here. I got the key and the last 3 hours i try to click on "Redeem Code on Lineage2M Site" and i get this error message: Unable to load the page temporarily. Please try again later.

Also, in news https://www.lineage2.com/news/l2m-closed-beta-rewards you mentioned vit maintain rune for 15 days and in L2M site it says for 7 days. Can you please confirm if it's 7 or 14 days?

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, Slycutter said:

How do I claim the rewards I am suppose to get for signing up for the Beta for L2M on the PC?

Rewards for participating will be handled after the Closed Beta ends.

6 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Because again that information is missing also I think you have the event rewards mislabel as the magic lamp should be aden and VIP scrolls classic no?

While the items in the image are swapped, the description in the article is correct: 

• Lineage II: (1) Vitality Maintaining Rune (15  7 Days)
  • Lineage II Aden (5) Magic Lamp Charging Potion
  • Lineage Classic : (4) VIP Scroll - 800

In case there are any more questions, please refer to the official Lineage2M FAQ for more information: https://help.plaync.com/faq/l2mnu

• L2 Team
42 minutes ago, bremen231 said:

Same cant login to register to beta with any of my accounts says invalid login even though im using a plaync account to post here. Also if try make new account to enter beta code it says this service is restricted currently for you.

This may be related to the region you're located in—if you fall into any region outside of what's listed in the FAQ, you may be blocked: https://help.plaync.com/faq/l2mnu

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

While the items in the image are swapped, the description in the article is correct: 

• Lineage II: (1) Vitality Maintaining Rune (15 7 Days)
  • Lineage II Aden (5) Magic Lamp Charging Potion
  • Lineage Classic : (4) VIP Scroll - 800

In case there are any more questions, please refer to the official Lineage2M FAQ for more information: https://help.plaync.com/faq/l2mnu

Is it 15 days or 7 days? Because the article now says 7 days...  What a mess.

• L2 Team
32 minutes ago, Mephist0 said:

Come on @Sunshine, shine with the community after all this mess. Make that rune 15 days, make all this ppl happy :)

I want you to come and say "You know what? You are right... but not 15 days... a complete month (drop mic)"

HA! Well, if the decision was up to me I would if I could, but I can't, so I don't.  🎤⏬

Just now, iHyperlite said:

I am in the USA.  It doesnt work.

it does, apparently you 'll get the code on November 7 

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Just now, iHyperlite said:

when i try to log in, it keeps telling me my login and pw are incorrect. its not incorrect.

you have to create a new account, the after you have and logged yourself in (you can use the same email as your l2 account) scoll down to near the bottom of the page, click on lineage 2 and past in the code