L2M Beta Key Request - Code - Not reconginizing our accounts

Slycutter

Since they are too lazy to do this themselves ...

go to  https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/cross-promos/l2mbeta/lineage2?src=l2hero&_gl=1*w6ucbi*_ga*mtgxmdgxntczmy4xnjmzntmwnzgy*_ga_tpnwxpf7y3*mtyzmzuzmdc4ms4xljeumtyzmzuzmdgwnc4w

claim the beta code

go to  https://lineage2m.plaync.com/naeu/event/betaplayer/index

create new account (can use same email as existing l2 account

after you verify email, set a password  etc, login

you get to the main page, click the menu at the top left and select Lineage2M

l2-a.jpg

then click on join the beta 

l2-a1.jpg

the scroll to the bottom of the page and paste in your beta key (also accept the various terms and conditions)

l2-b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

This may be related to the region you're located in—if you fall into any region outside of what's listed in the FAQ, you may be blocked: https://help.plaync.com/faq/l2mnu

can you or maybe @Juji explain why Germany France United Kingdom etc. is on the list but not Belgium or The Netherlands etc ?  Half Europe is missing but you do have Belarus which is a sanctioned country by almost all Western world countries incl. USA ?

Just trying to understand the logic here as for the PC version it really shouldn't matter

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

This may be related to the region you're located in—if you fall into any region outside of what's listed in the FAQ, you may be blocked: https://help.plaync.com/faq/l2mnu

I did all the steps people is showing here, and my country is listed in the allowed region and still the code doesnt work

Thank you for your participation.
You have been selected as a beta player!

We will send you an email with instructions according to the test schedule.

The serial code you entered is invalid.

5 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

when i try to log in, it keeps telling me my login and pw are incorrect. its not incorrect.

Same here. Coming from Germany. Friend also from ger has same error message

10 hours ago, Mete said:

Since they are too lazy to do this themselves ...

go to  https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/cross-promos/l2mbeta/lineage2?src=l2hero&_gl=1*w6ucbi*_ga*mtgxmdgxntczmy4xnjmzntmwnzgy*_ga_tpnwxpf7y3*mtyzmzuzmdc4ms4xljeumtyzmzuzmdgwnc4w

claim the beta code

go to  https://lineage2m.plaync.com/naeu/event/betaplayer/index

create new account (can use same email as existing l2 account

after you verify email, set a password  etc, login

you get to the main page, click the menu at the top left and select Lineage2M

l2-a.jpg

then click on join the beta 

l2-a1.jpg

the scroll to the bottom of the page and paste in your beta key (also accept the various terms and conditions)

l2-b.jpg

Thanks, very usefull your guide !

😃

I have opened another topic on the same subject but i can write here as well. I cannot complete registration and i am from Switzerland, so as per FAQ Switzerland is in teh list so I should not have problems. :(

"The Lineage 2M closed beta will be limited to players in the following countries.

Countries that can participate U.S., U.K., Brazil, Germany, Canada, France, Chile, Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Island, Portugal, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Argentina, Peru, Mexico"

19 hours ago, Uzume said:

can you or maybe @Juji explain why Germany France United Kingdom etc. is on the list but not Belgium or The Netherlands etc ?  Half Europe is missing but you do have Belarus which is a sanctioned country by almost all Western world countries incl. USA ?

Just trying to understand the logic here as for the PC version it really shouldn't matter

:( nothing ?

Just played around a bit, and what actually worked for me; ( In that order )

1. Created new plaync account, using Sign up with Apple. (I guess should work with Google same way)

2. Clicking the link I received from email (claim yor spot) 

3. Log in with Apple on Lineage2M - NCSOFT (plaync.com)

4.  Click I Agree to all spam etc.

5. Paste code from email, click register.

Done and done.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:25 PM, Angel_Dark said:

Just played around a bit, and what actually worked for me; ( In that order )

1. Created new plaync account, using Sign up with Apple. (I guess should work with Google same way)

2. Clicking the link I received from email (claim yor spot) 

3. Log in with Apple on Lineage2M - NCSOFT (plaync.com)

4.  Click I Agree to all spam etc.

5. Paste code from email, click register.

Done and done.

I did the same but loging with google and the code doesn't work when you try to apply it in l2 account to claim the rune. But it's NcSoft, we don't expect that things work fine...

19 hours ago, Nahiara said:

I did the same but loging with google and the code doesn't work when you try to apply it in l2 account to claim the rune. But it's NcSoft, we don't expect that things work fine...

the code doesn't claim a rune

the code gives you access to the beta. Once the beta is finished, you will get another code to claim the rune. That's what @Sunshinesaid here

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 3:08 PM, iAsgaard said:

when i prees redeem code on lineage2M site -- > new page appeared with this message 

Unable to load the page temporarily.

Please try again later.

I have exactly same message and I am from Switzerland which is on the list.

I raised the ticket to NCSoft support and they sent me to ... MobileCS@ncsoft.com but could sent me to hell with the same results.

I wrote twice to MobileCS@ncsoft.com and no answer.....