LAG SPIKES

Kupfer

Hello, i dont know is the top staff have knowllege about the lag we are having in chronos every day at the same time.

It starts 3 or 4 days ago and keep constante for some hours in the same period of the day.

Maybe, if you guys dont mind and dont have too busy with the another thinks, you could fix it for us.

My english is bad,but my wife understand what a wrote here.

• L2 Team

We are investigating the latency spikes with AWS and the Dev team. The issue appears to be only affecting the Chronos server, so please let me know if you are experiencing any of the following:

• Attack Speed Delay
  • Skill Delay
  • NPC Delay
  • Movement Delay (Rubberbanding)
  • Item Delay

22 hours ago, Juji said:

We are investigating the latency spikes with AWS and the Dev team. The issue appears to be only affecting the Chronos server, so please let me know if you are experiencing any of the following:

• Attack Speed Delay
  • Skill Delay
  • NPC Delay
  • Item Delay

yes, in particular Movement Delay (Rubberbanding)

On 10/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, Juji said:

• Attack Speed Delay
  • Skill Delay
  • NPC Delay
  • Item Delay

- Attack Delay 
- Skill delay
 -NPC Delay
- Movement Delay
- Item Delay
- Some DCs
- Window delay

• Like 1

server again un playable oh!!! Sunshine is investigating the issuse  what a joke..... how can you fail so much? with  server light or normal  don't want to know what will happened   if people quit Aden and return back!  

ps : @Sunshine  , @Juji investigating 3 years now so we have answer in 3 years from now ???