Forums

On 10/6/2021 at 10:35 PM, Juji said:

We are investigating the latency spikes with AWS and the Dev team. The issue appears to be only affecting the Chronos server, so please let me know if you are experiencing any of the following:

• Attack Speed Delay
  • Skill Delay
  • NPC Delay
  • Movement Delay (Rubberbanding)
  • Item Delay

All the above in same time!

@Juji

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Juji@Hime Please, could you guys check what is happen ! Is a very bad lag every day

- Attack Delay  - Skill delay  -NPC Delay - Movement Delay - Item Delay - Some DCs - Window delay

server un playable  fix the lag @Juji  

• L2 Team

We are still investigating the cause of the latency spikes for Chronos and will share an update once we have more details from the Development team.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

We are still investigating the cause of the latency spikes for Chronos and will share an update once we have more details from the Development team.

Please let the network engineers do the work and not the developers :D

• Like 1

come on really?   what now, we wait another week for you to TRY something eles, if you even did anything in the first place?  maybe extend the event another week cuz i'm not spending chit till this is fixed and I need 350$ of ncoin!

• Like 1

The issue has been on since the begining of the month but it got  so worst in the lask week. Many days now with the game totally unplayable for many hours a day.

Is there any news abot the topic @Juji

random disconnects happening since last maintenance. funny thing is, when it happened to me, not all my 3 clients dc-d. And it has been happening to multiple clannies/party members along the days since.