New start

Majdanozi

11 hours ago, El1te said:

hi,

Well with both of those classes is hard to find party, so i wouldn't recommend them. And solo you will need years to reach decent lvl.

so what would you suggest ? to open as a main dual ? (no tank heal, i play dd)

Currently feohs is on the rampage, cuz everyone wants them for mass pve.

summoner is very under rated now, but if you want leave a char on macro for exalted quest i guess it's a good thing for you.

Btw you can change your dual class on the red libra evet, so you can try a few classes on dual.

but you should pick main class wisely, because syha seer can not be changed even for money.

From feohs i would prefer soul taker, cuz it has decent defs with a pet.

Archer as main class also not bad, but personaly i dont like them. (on the next update if you have correctly set ability points archers has no reuse on skills )

So pick wisely :)

11 hours ago, El1te said:

Currently feohs is on the rampage, cuz everyone wants them for mass pve.

summoner is very under rated now, but if you want leave a char on macro for exalted quest i guess it's a good thing for you.

Btw you can change your dual class on the red libra evet, so you can try a few classes on dual.

but you should pick main class wisely, because syha seer can not be changed even for money.

From feohs i would prefer soul taker, cuz it has decent defs with a pet.

Archer as main class also not bad, but personaly i dont like them. (on the next update if you have correctly set ability points archers has no reuse on skills )

So pick wisely :)

Hello, first thnk for the kind answer and ill add you in game (after maintenance  :P) the problem is cuz i opened a seer and made dual summoner but people keep telling me both classes are trash. Seer seems fun and summoner i chose cuz first the Beastsoulshots are easy to make, its an easy class on bosses pet attack and macro on mark skills plus 1-2 others. and ertheia has no subclasses and it easier to make it and the dual directly 85 :) 

what is this about archers with no cd on points? 

But mage summoner would be better i can use same armor and weapon for them cuz not much money to spend on different armor/weapon. or archer dagger/summoner

Regards :)

every level past 85 you get one ability point, witch you can use to improve your character.

You can have a look here: http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/valiance/ability-system/ability-system.php

So archer on high lvl takes skill mastery rate on warrior and mage ability tree, it makes them to have almost 100% skill mastery rate, witch resets the skills right after use and thats why they have no reuse on skills and can spam skills as long as they have mp :)

3 minutes ago, El1te said:

every level past 85 you get one ability point, witch you can use to improve your character.

You can have a look here: http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/valiance/ability-system/ability-system.php

So archer on high lvl takes skill mastery rate on warrior and mage ability tree, it makes them to have almost 100% skill mastery rate, witch resets the skills right after use and thats why they have no reuse on skills and can spam skills as long as they have mp :)

I forgot to tell about that feoh class you said

Can you explain which feoh race to pick and why (you said sultake what race is that) cuz i was looking online and they were 4 types o feoh

Storm screamer is dark elf, they should have highest m atk. Wind atk mainly also uses dark atk

Spell singer is an elf class, they should have best m crit rate but lower m atk. Water atk mainly also uses holy

Sorcerer is a human class that is in between of above two. Fire atk mainly and i think second is earth atk.

Soul taker is also human class, its know to more as debuffer and have pets to improve their defences, m atk should be about average of all above. Should be a dark atk mainly, but most of ppl uses Earth atk since  a lot of mobs have dark resist.

10 minutes ago, El1te said:

Storm screamer is dark elf, they should have highest m atk. Wind atk mainly also uses dark atk

Spell singer is an elf class, they should have best m crit rate but lower m atk. Water atk mainly also uses holy

Sorcerer is a human class that is in between of above two. Fire atk mainly and i think second is earth atk.

Soul taker is also human class, its know to more as debuffer and have pets to improve their defences, m atk should be about average of all above. Should be a dark atk mainly, but most of ppl uses Earth atk since  a lot of mobs have dark resist.

So humans have 2 types of feohs at 85? and i read kamael has also a feoh type class? is it good

SO after this 6.5 hours maintenance :P what you suggest i try, cuz i wanna pick smth good to try which race and what feoh type, since i love mage classes and feoh has insane aoe skills and i have the retri i bought one :P

oh yeah Kamael also have a mage class, i know they should be best for pvp, cuz they have some extra pvp skills, but not sure about pve gameplay.

Also if you start to play one feoh and you don't like it, there is a chaos essence in L2 store to to change to another feoh ( you can change to other same class only, ertheas is not included).

Well you will probably see what feoh you really like only past lvl 101, cuz all main skills will be there :)

I wouldn't suggest picking Spellsinger and sorcerrer, they are harder for healer to recharge due to their skills. I can not tell you anything about Kamael class, since i never played it.

I think you should choose between Storm screamer and Soul taker, But this is your choice :)

So good luck with your choice.

7 minutes ago, El1te said:

oh yeah Kamael also have a mage class, i know they should be best for pvp, cuz they have some extra pvp skills, but not sure about pve gameplay.

Also if you start to play one feoh and you don't like it, there is a chaos essence in L2 store to to change to another feoh ( you can change to other same class only, ertheas is not included).

Well you will probably see what feoh you really like only past lvl 101, cuz all main skills will be there :)

I wouldn't suggest picking Spellsinger and sorcerrer, they are harder for healer to recharge due to their skills. I can not tell you anything about Kamael class, since i never played it.

I think you should choose between Storm screamer and Soul taker, But this is your choice :)

So good luck with your choice.

Oh well storm screamer is Dark Elf so that is great :) i think ill get that and dual well... will be summoner :P since i can use both armor/weapon for that and same accessories or whatever xD illl try it tonight to open one and i hope i fastlevel them since i hate the part 76-85 its so dramatic and boring

You are very kind on the answers thanks man :)

See ya in game

Archived