Live Server Maintenance: October 13, 2021

Sunshine

18 minutes ago, Juji said:

The servers are now up!

Apologies for the delay of maintenance, we have spawned Angel Cat in town for 24 hours due to this inconvenience.

a miserable dandy ball? We go through several days with the problems and a miserable dandy comes out? Better not even make an effort that you are going to get poor, what's more, ask for payment that you are going to run out of food for giving away so much item.

Stingy

36 minutes ago, Juji said:

The servers are now up!

Apologies for the delay of maintenance, we have spawned Angel Cat in town for 24 hours due to this inconvenience.

Thank you! @Juji

Don't feed us too much ;) People don't deserve more.

24/7 unsatisfied player 🤣

Next compensation: Einsahad Shop

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Easy.

Stop spending money.

I stoped.

Naia is dead.

Nothing to do.

Dailies 1h.

23 h. macro.

They kill this server.

For 10 questions - no answer from GM...

For 20 - no answer  from GM.

p.s. What about top 10 that spend kk euro ?...

For what ?

To get Aden ?! 

16 hours ago, Sunshine said:

• The Chronos server hardware will be changed out to help with the latency spikes.

I thought we moved over to AWS, what is this hardware your talking about? This should be virtual hardware at this point, with the ability to scale up cpu/memory  when the demand ask for it. Who runs your IT? I think you need to find a new CTO.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Dandy Ball was for the delay of maintenance. We haven't determined compensation for the latency issue on Chronos since we need to observe if the hardware change today resolved the issue.

wait...what??? like how many monkeys does it take it to screw in a light bulb here?!  you " haven't determined compensation for the latency issue"....

how long have u guys been dealing with everyone complaining in game and on the forums about these known issues that have been plaguing the live server for months now.....and all you can tell us is that "haven't determined compensation for the latency issue"....so if the hardware change fixed the lag, u aint giving us anything???....wow...like wow. ...their is a saying that if you feel like your getting screwed over, its cuz you are.. and the boots fits big time

• Like 3

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, dmangus said:

I thought we moved over to AWS, what is this hardware your talking about? This should be virtual hardware at this point, with the ability to scale up cpu/memory  when the demand ask for it. Who runs your IT? I think you need to find a new CTO.

We switched out the instance for a different one (new hardware host). 

The team is still investigating the cause for the latency.

16 hours ago, Juji said:

We just got Dev to add an exchange for the Real Attack Cookies, so you can turn in 100 and 1m Adena for a Vitality Tonic.

As for the latency issues, the Chronos server will have its hardware swapped out tomorrow with the maintenance.

@Jujilag just started again on chronos - tell AWS to turn off any dumb batch jobs w/e they have running at this time

9 minutes ago, Uzume said:

@Jujilag just started again on chronos - tell AWS to turn off any dumb batch jobs w/e they have running at this time

AWS does not run software on customers servers in general , this is all NCWest issue (bad configs, cheap hardware(low cost, insufficient capacity), bad routing ,cloud front issue), but they can ask a solution architect from AWS for idea's on how to fix this or AWS dev's

3 minutes ago, WishAndDesire said:

AWS does not run software on customers servers in general , this is all NCWest issue (bad configs, cheap hardware(low cost, insufficient capacity), bad routing ,cloud front issue), but they can ask a solution architect from AWS for idea's on how to fix this or AWS dev's

the thing is nc soft thinks we are stupid and not educated people..i feel like these reasons excuses they give us is loads of bs.. trying to make the cheapest fix and quick as possible, instead of respecting there clients