Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Orianna’s Lucky Draw Event will end next week!
    • Event related items will be deleted on 10/20.
  • Sayha’s Blast Promotion will end next week!
    • Promotion related items will be deleted on 10/27.
  • Player Appreciation Packs Promotion will end!

Note: The events and promotions will end on 10/13 at 6:30 Server Time, but will be made available again after the maintenance as part of the extension.

"

Event Details

• Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will take place on Lineage II Classic servers only.

• The event will begin at 12:00 p.m. server time after maintenance on September 15 and will end on October 13 at 6:30 a.m. server time.

• Any unclaimed rewards from the Lucky Draw UI will be removed and cannot be restored when the event ends on October 13.  "

"

Promotion Details

• The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion is available for both Lineage II and Lineage II Classic servers.

• The promotion will begin after maintenance on September 15 and ends on October 13 at 6:00 a.m. server time. "

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, GenLiu said:

yeah my items say they will expire tomorrow when it comes to oriana, whats up with that?

The event timers will change after the maintenance and the actual Oriana's Lucky Draw UI will be unavailable at 6:30 AM Server Time on 10/13. The extension of the events will officially happen AFTER the maintenance has completed. Sorry for the confusion!

@Juji 

What about all the problems the server has, about everything I've been talking exhaustively about for 2 years?

Server filled with bots again, PK rules (keep helping Pks when they will be punished for dropping items)

In the forum we noticed a total abandonment. Lack of communication.

• Like 2

dude you are the only freedom fighter of that server
Only good thing can happend is we merge with Talking Island or L2 Aden starts P2W Events/Items and ppl probably change Server because Classic/Live farming is way cheaper.

Do what you can do ingame if not disagree Terms of Service and search for another Game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree with you!

I still struggle, because I believe the classic can still be saved. But I confess that I'm on the verge of losing faith in this staff. In my view the biggest problem with the server is the Staff. They could move a little and try to make some improvements, not even the antbot they are updating anymore :/

• Like 1

of course they could but think about it where would you be more interested as a company ? Of course where the money flow if some morons pay for gambling boxes and keep the costs for the Server, thats already a Win/Win situation. Only Problem NCSoft made with L2 Aden is they jumped to late on the Essence train so the hype is not that big.

Only thing we can hope on Classic is... Winter will come and ppl stay at home or Aden Server population will decrease and will go to Live/Classic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again I repeat.
It's a common opinion, those who play lineage2 play because they like to remember, like L2's initial proposal, why is it so difficult to offer players a real Classic game?

* Individual Quests
* Clan Quests
* PK System, Punitive;
* Antbot system (always active/updated);
* Restore the honor of dwarves, crafting good items, being able to craft SS, among other things,
* COMMUNICATION IN FORUM ATIVA, it only depends on the staff to communicate and participate in the discussions looking for improvements to the server.
* Functional map, I only saw the area removed, for nothing. ( I know that something new will enter the map, but why not use what you have? reactivate quest, quest npc make the map a game scenario, not merely farm autohunting))

That revitalize server, want to bring in players does that. And you will see server fill. A lot of people would go back to play if the server were an old chronicle with everything from the chronicle working 100% you can be sure, today we have a mix of nothing and nothing on the server, it's not classic or any known chronicle.

I insist on exposing my opinion, because I look for the good of the server.