Aden Server Maintenance: October 13, 2021

Sunshine

Imagine you at NCSOFT this event for those who do not earn in Dollars or Euros, those who work all month to receive a cheaper coin in their country, do you think we have a way to compete with those who earn in Euros? the dynamics of the first event you hit the nail on the head, everyone was praising your strategy because soon limiting box purchases at the event would give time for players who didn't have a lot of money would be able to breathe a little and buy their BOX, so soon the game would be competitive for everyone, but this way unfortunately you only aim for the money your greed will take the server to the same level as the UK and EU where everyone decided to leave the game because of the events with absurd payment, where we all know that the Competition is within the game and not on each player's bank account! I hope you review this so that the server doesn't crash like you did with Classic CLub.

guys its simple! Ferrari sells cars right?
It a nice car, fast but it has a price! If you can afford it, you can buy it. Will you ever send an email telling them what their prices are too high or that you have a different currency?

It is the exact same thing with L2, it is a game that you need to pay to progress. Sure a lot of people cannot afford to by every box, myself included but that is not a reason to complain about, figure it out! 

Noone is forcing you to go to your pc every single day and log in L2. That is your choice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, iCnx said:

caras é simples! Ferrari vende carros certo?
É um carro bonito, rápido mas tem um preço! Se você puder pagar, poderá comprá-lo. Você enviará um e-mail dizendo a eles que os preços deles são muito altos ou que você tem uma moeda diferente?

É exatamente a mesma coisa com L2, é um jogo que você precisa pagar para progredir. Claro que muitas pessoas não podem pagar por cada caixa, inclusive eu, mas isso não é motivo para reclamar, descubra! 

Ninguém está forçando você a ir para o seu pc todos os dias e fazer o login L2. Essa é sua escolha.

Ferrari is a material good that you buy with your achievements and goals, totally different from a game you enter for a little fun, don't make that kind of comparison here because it's illogical. We're talking about something open to the public where most are unable to keep any farmer for lack of SG, many waste their time, energy, stay away from their family to try to focus and dedicate themselves to evolving in the game, here it comes an event like this and ends up with your goals because we all know that the priority of the event is for those who have more money, it becomes a financial competition outside the game and not inside it.

• Like 1

So all that i read on forums before i start l2 aden is true , to avoid that game because is  game  Pay2win and if you dont have a fat walllet you can't play and enjoy the server . How that patch  is fair for players they dont have to spend a lot of money ? At the end of the month the server will have 200 players (only hard spenders) and probably  it will dies soon  , the best spender clan will take all  huge boss for themself and the second spender clan will stop to play because they will cant to fight them . Make something for new players and more balance for all that is super unfair . I prefer to give 20 e per month and play the game with not lootbox for rich ppl .... And  do something to help the new payers that they come now ... Not the  old ones the big fat wallets . They are doing fine with the  pk system no drops iteams . They take all boss/all room at cruma/toi etc  New players is the heart of that game not the 100 fat wallets spenders !

On Classic, the P2W was way more off the charts, and even after those MUCH crazier pendants were released there, there was still much more server "story arcs" and glory to be had. I'd even argue the server was even more fun after those P2W items. Draining yes, but not terrible. People were still running around with barely anything and having good times.

In a very real way it allows people to invest into using their characters more for guts and glory and less for 1 million boxes and being an adena farming simulator.

Pick 1 character and 1 class and stick with it people. You'll thank me later.

6 minutes ago, NorthonGames said:

Ferrari is a material good that you buy with your achievements and goals, totally different from a game you enter for a little fun, don't make that kind of comparison here because it's illogical. We're talking about something open to the public where most are unable to keep any farmer for lack of SG, many waste their time, energy, stay away from their family to try to focus and dedicate themselves to evolving in the game, here it comes an event like this and ends up with your goals because we all know that the priority of the event is for those who have more money, it becomes a financial competition outside the game and not inside it.

you can still play the game, like up until now with what is available people can still farm up to ToI 4, DV, do solo raids and so on.

The ways to make money*:
Hunt Atingos , sell pets
Solo Raids , sel evo stones and aden soul crystals
Clan Dungeon, sell all the drops that you get from there.

The problem is not that you cannot "afford" to buy stuff, you are simply doing it wrong. *Get a group of people together and play the game, ignore money and other issues that you may have and at some point you will be able to buy things with in game currency. Well besides Sayhas.

People do not see the way of farming under their noses, they only stand 24/7 on auto-hunting and cry on the forum.
No one forces you to pay. If you don't want to pay, don’t pay. Nothing will change for you. You can easily farm one L8box in 1-2 days with one char but you don't. It's easier to come to the forum and moan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ncsoft started very well, the game was balanced. but now it's wrong. let's go with our cp to another game that doesn't want to steal your money. good luck to anyone who stays to be robbed. log into the european server to see what it looks like when players realize they were being robbed, it's empty.
  • Like 1

It really seems to me that you are boys fans of something that makes no sense .. xD

Be careful not to cry because I currently have 200 boxes and I have only put 10 euros into this server and why? because I have already played L2 essence EU for 2 years and I knew how things were going to go and I bought these boxes buying them at 1.5kk- 1.-8kk so currently I am not complaining because being f2p I can play at the same level as people that I spend.

What makes me sad is that you say false things like that you can do things by farming etc but hey is that you are blind? what are you playing? to Minecraft?

You can't do anything farming to play at a "normal" level of play and I'll explain why.

You talk about if you can sell pets, do solo bosses, clan raids, let me tell you that ... AHAHAHAJAJAJAJA

to begin with, the atingos are chased 24/7 by high-level players to market. The bosses alone are also chased and if not when you are about to kill him, 2 will come and it does not matter what class you are, if they are of your level they will blow you up because they have potions of 500 and you cannot take that damage except perhaps a DK very equipped or a very equipped titan 81+ with its class 3 abilities that there if they could compete with the limits.

Blood Crystal have no market so that a top clan will buy you a blood crystal if they have players who, if they are loyal to the clan, will give them for the betterment of the clan ... and not sell them.

A pj can not farm in a normal way 28-30kk of L8000 or now that would be at the price in ElCadia would be 48kk currently after the last raise.

First because someone stronger than you is going to steal your spot, second because there are continuous pks in all the areas that you want to go for the spots or for war.

So stop talking nonsense on the forum trying to teach a game that we all know by heart and trying to give false hope to people who are new or want to start playing because I have never really read so much nonsense on the internet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iCnx said:

guys its simple! Ferrari sells cars right?
It a nice car, fast but it has a price! If you can afford it, you can buy it. Will you ever send an email telling them what their prices are too high or that you have a different currency?

It is the exact same thing with L2, it is a game that you need to pay to progress. Sure a lot of people cannot afford to by every box, myself included but that is not a reason to complain about, figure it out! 

Noone is forcing you to go to your pc every single day and log in L2. That is your choice.

That is one of the most stupidest analogy I have ever seen in my life. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadebyRamen said:

That is one of the most stupidest analogy I have ever seen in my life. 

i just did not want to hurt peoples feelings and used an exotic car as an example. But the concept is the same, if you cant afford it, stay the fk away from it. Plain and simple.

5 minutes ago, iCnx said:

i just did not want to hurt peoples feelings and used an exotic car as an example. But the concept is the same, if you cant afford it, stay the fk away from it. Plain and simple.

Here is a bit other moment - if you buy expencive thing, you wait for quality. Same about game - you pay money, you wait for support\fun\balance\events\fun\fun\fun. Problem of L2 - you pay money and have nothing.

So here or no money and no quality, or money and quaility. Nothing  third.  

Just now, BloodRequiem said:

Here is a bit other moment - if you buy expencive thing, you wait for quality. Same about game - you pay money, you wait for support\fun\balance\events\fun\fun\fun. Problem of L2 - you pay money and have nothing.

So here or no money and no quality, or money and quaility. Nothing  third.  

how many years have you played on official and how many on non official servers?

13 hours ago, ithanos said:

I have a question sunshine* do you wanna kill the server? do you want it to be only for donners? Because I consider that this event is too damaging for non-donners. Cuz if a donner can buy 2 daily packs for the 14 days of the event duration, they'll have 28 packs that multiply by 5 Cloak of Protection, 5 Spirit Agathon Exchange Ticket, Eva’s Talisman Enchant Package, 5 Dragon’s Belt Box, 5 Einhasad’s Pendant Pack Lv.1, it'll be 140 items of each one, that is, ttheree will players with thats items +10 + ... i think is too much abuse! did not you think  that with that many players who cant pay, would stop playin? or you only care or ineterested in people donating regardless of stability of server? i think you should rreconsiderer that event well...becouse it is very poorly done!

Took longer than classic but welcome to the true NC game strategy. This is only the beginning so you can have a "little taste" of what's coming up in the store next weeks especially for Halloween and then Christmas. I guess no one needs a 3rd server anymore, since both Elcadia and Blackbird will have low population soon :D 

• Like 1