Aden Server Maintenance: October 13, 2021

Sunshine

If you cant afford it, just dont make the purchase.

And why you want to compete with P2W people when u r trying to be F2p? what you want to achieve?

Crying about f2p players cannot beat p2w players is ridiculous.

If you wanted to f2p, please act like a f2p player.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, iCnx said:

i just did not want to hurt peoples feelings and used an exotic car as an example. But the concept is the same, if you cant afford it, stay the fk away from it. Plain and simple.

This is not about if we can or can't afford the kit, is about the balance between f2p/lightspender vs whales. Ppl said "hey!, but you can farm adena in multiples way" FALSE. Right now ALL solo bosses 75+ are monopolized for geared players or multi account, if you go TOI 4 undergeared farm/potion does not compensate the expense.

2 minutes ago, Akuniwa said:

This is not about if we can or can't afford the kit, is about the balance between f2p/lightspender vs whales

Why do you need to compete with whales when you f2p player? They have their own content, you have yours.They have their own content, you have yours.

1 minute ago, Gravenatti said:

you do realize whale content is to kill F2P players right?

No one bothers you to save up adena and buy boxes from the market and buy everything that others buy for $. Only you will not waste anything but your time.

2 minutes ago, Akuniwa said:

This is not about if we can or can't afford the kit, is about the balance between f2p/lightspender vs whales. Ppl said "hey!, but you can farm adena in multiples way" FALSE. Right now ALL solo bosses 75+ are monopolized for geared players or multi account, if you go TOI 4 undergeared farm/potion does not compensate the expense.

Then why dont you do multi accounts?
Why dont you join a clan that will share raid loots?
And why you must farm in tough places?
I've thrown a BD in war torn plains and only use it's dance and the ore-free buffs which means 0 cost to farm there.
And it still farms adena for my main. Dont need to check it's SS or SO or anything XD

How to boil a frog:

1. Put the frog in a pot with room temperature water.

2. Slowly increase the temperature so the frog is comfortable and doesn't jump out of the pot.

3. Wait and watch it boil to death.

NCSOFT, you increase the temperature too fast. Too many frogs jumping out of the pot 😉

I spent money ( for a two month server, actually a lot) and so far was working for me. If at the rate of money I am paying at the moment I get frustration, not fun,than the smart thing is to quit, right?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ni_mochi_ said:

We realize that those ppl that cant afford to play in a game other than scam or RMT because they are jobless or handless and are useless in their own life are still crying in any paid content , but you know what, go out , find a real job (or change country in case of BR's ) and assume yourself :) better than being a jerker in front of his computer eating on his parents back :)))  Greetings 

I can't say better !

Everybody just wants everything given to them for free instead of working for it. 

There is nothing stopping people farming Solo bosses, you can farm easily 100mil+ between 4 people just from taking solo bosses.

You can play the market, buy things cheap and sell higher, when BW was first being found I made over 200 million from buying and selling on the market, not difficult, just need patience and understanding of the market.

Make multiple farm accounts, leave them with 0 ore buffs and farm for drops and adena.

The only people complaining are those who are unwilling to put in work, and don't understand the game. 

Everyone knew there was going to be a new event, and everyone knew this would effect the L1000 price, if you didn't that's on you not the game, yesterday I bought over 100 L1000 from people knowing they would increase in price today. 

Stop making excuses for being lazy, work hard, have fun.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HelloKitty said:

Then why dont you do multi accounts?
Why dont you join a clan that will share raid loots?
And why you must farm in tough places?
I've thrown a BD in war torn plains and only use it's dance and the ore-free buffs which means 0 cost to farm there.
And it still farms adena for my main. Dont need to check it's SS or SO or anything XD

can you buy A grade equipment? multi-account brought with it an inflation 120kk for piece is bs.
yeah is so easy like join a clan and tell "can you give A gear equipment please" the good clans have point system or x participations on bosses to get loots
Because the adena drop/item suck in all them?
I dont care about spirit ores i know how to farm (currently 150k in spirit ores)

16 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Why do you need to compete with whales when you f2p player? They have their own content, you have yours.They have their own content, you have yours.

because not matter what option i'm, if f2p/lightspender/whale i want do the content, i want get better gear for my char, i want PROGRESS in my char.

4 minutes ago, Akuniwa said:

because not matter what option i'm, if f2p/lightspender/whale i want do the content, i want get better gear for my char, i want PROGRESS in my char.

so you will have progress, the only question is the time and speed of getting what you want. No need to build illusions, or any unjustified expectations about being top. Match your capabilities with expectations and you get the big picture.

1. Don't want to wait and waste your time? - pay.

2. Do you want to pay? waste time, farm and wait.

3. And if this option does not suit you, go back to point 1.

7 minutes ago, Akuniwa said:

can you buy A grade equipment? multi-account brought with it an inflation 120kk for piece is bs.
yeah is so easy like join a clan and tell "can you give A gear equipment please" the good clans have point system or x participations on bosses to get loots
Because the adena drop/item suck in all them?
I dont care about spirit ores i know how to farm (currently 150k in spirit ores)

u might be not  lucky at all then, I random crafted MJ boot and glove, farmed severl A grade low gears and sell them.
And I didnt say you go join a clan and ask for gears man, you need to put efforts with all kind of events if the guild are planning something.

OOO NOOOOO not again server lost now 40% of people. I pay for the game but this is ridiculus.

All f2p will leave and again we will play 100 ppl and 1000 boxes very good..first they did the shit with valakas then give rich people the ability to make echants OP ITEMS unlimeted . You can just help f2p players with sayha boost atack/def/ etc like the last time and that items we will get all of us i dont know where the bad think with this if you want that server live you need to keep and f2p players 

i see some rich people speak about other who dont have the curency to spend on the game

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PROBLEM THEY HAVE OR WHERE THEY LIVE STFU 

• Like 1