Aden Server Maintenance: October 13, 2021

Sunshine

But are you seeing how you are talking sewer rats?
You are saying that you are making f2p players off the server but who are you the president of PSG?

It seems that all those who agree are millionaires and talk about working for money etc.

People pay to have fun, if you don't have fun, why pay? I can buy whatever I want in the game and I don't do it, why? Because I know what is going to happen on the server, it is already dying and so much that you talk about money, learn not to waste it. F2P here and I have 200 boxes in my WH but please stop talking nonsense as if you were millionaires who are 4 randoms on a screen to see who spends more to feel "pros" for once in your life. F2P players have the same rights that you do not treat them as if they were garbage.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dickhead said:

You can just help f2p players with sayha boost atack/def/ etc like the last time and that items we will get all of us i dont know where the bad think with this if you want that server live you need to keep and f2p players 

But, if you constantly give free Sayha, it contributes to the growth of adena on the server and the rise in the price of boxes ... and the rich still become even richer. Not to mention the numerous negative consequences of such gifts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

Why do you need to compete with whales when you f2p player? They have their own content, you have yours.They have their own content, you have yours.

16 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

No one bothers you to save up adena and buy boxes from the market and buy everything that others buy for $. Only you will not waste anything but your time.

FFS can you finally start using your brain? There is no content for F2P, they didn't add any free Sayha but only P2W items, you cant play this game without Sayha, no exp and no adena drop.  And with market prices for boxes after this announcement you cant save up and just buy boxes from sellers. In 2 weeks of event i doubt you can farm and save enough adena at least for one Daily Equipment Kit. 

6 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

1. Don't want to wait and waste your time? - pay.

i'm not live in a dream world i understand bussines need make money, i'm not against pay to progress but just limite 3-5 per account or 14 per account but the daily reset trigger me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eye said:

FFS can you finally start using your brain? There is no content for F2P, they didn't add any free Sayha but only P2W items, you cant play this game without Sayha, no exp and no adena drop.  And with market prices for boxes after this announcement you cant save up and just buy boxes from sellers. In 2 weeks of event i doubt you can farm and save enough adena at least for one Daily Equipment Kit. 

200 boxes in my inventory say otherwise... I play with one charm, I don't have alts. I have farm atm around 20-25kk per day. 

• Thanks 1

hey guys,

I wana tell you something,

I dont have problem that there is  content for ppl who wana pay, thats ok.(alot of games have that model these days, so called micropayment)

The problem for f2p players is that without sayah grace u can do shit and not farm. Ofc u can buy each day 30 blessings, but u cant make profit of it since the adena drop amount is so fkng low that with evry shot u loose some adena, bcoz of resources. Its not fun. IT is agony. For example when i speak about adena drop amount, here we drop like 390-400 adena in cruma. Youtube is full of videos where ppl on diferent servers droping 1,3-1,5k adena.

Now am I misssing something? the amount is set so bad that u have ot box 3xtoons to make litle bit of profit  which overcrowds the areas, ppl aint using manner mode, constatn pk,  etc(rest have been sayd in posts above).

Talking about PK (the pk  system is horible-one big mess, there is 0 punishment for PK). If new player will join and will be pked constatly , thats what happens in cruma , after few delvlings they will giv up.

F2P players after some time will leave, and only one who will left will be few whales. Bcoz no competition=no funn.

And thats what hapened almost on evry server i played before(15years of experience).

The solution is whether decrease cost of sayahs pots in l2store, or increase adena drop amount by 50% so the game will be playable for F2P players.

I don't care about the P2W, don't care/dream about the competition with whales, i don't care what those event Kits offered. Really.

As F2P, I just want to play my in-game low life part by farming adena to get Lcoin to exchange for sayha (12 sayha+10 cookies mission +3cookies dungeon plus about 75 small grace pots if lv76) to play just few hours a day and spend 1.5kk in consumables bundle for ir. It sure is slow, but at least survivable, barely. And I enjoy it.

Now look at how this event (and further events) that does big impact on Lcoin price, making it impossible to buy with adena from just few hours auto hunting with above mentioned sayhas + expense a day.

• Like 2

how can you do such a thing on the server. full event to spend only, remember that the server is a world server and not everyone can spend buying NCOIN.

doing this way you are only breaking a server that so far was cool to play and have fun having competitiveness among the players.

I know you are a company in which you have to make a profit but doing it this way will only make the server die.

normal serio put limited events, and event in which players get sayha's to be able to farm.

there are players who can't get a soulshot or spiritshot ticket can't talk boss can't farm adena because there's no sayha's.

now I ask a question for the NCsoft team
What is the future idea for the server?
make the server unfeasible losing its competitiveness?
making players quit?
or have a server in which NCsoft profit but having the players' competitiveness and fun?

13 hours ago, StrongDMG said:

how can you do such a thing on the server. full event to spend only, remember that the server is a world server and not everyone can spend buying NCOIN.

doing this way you are only breaking a server that so far was cool to play and have fun having competitiveness among the players.

I know you are a company in which you have to make a profit but doing it this way will only make the server die.

normal serio put limited events, and event in which players get sayha's to be able to farm.

there are players who can't get a soulshot or spiritshot ticket can't talk boss can't farm adena because there's no sayha's.

now I ask a question for the NCsoft team
What is the future idea for the server?
make the server unfeasible losing its competitiveness?
making players quit?
or have a server in which NCsoft profit but having the players' competitiveness and fun?

you can now rename to NoDMG...

It seems you get banned or warned in this forum for calling someone a liar when they are actually lying.

Again, game is unplayable for free players or low spenders.

I can get around due to few alts I have but most new players wont.

I am absolutely ok with p2w events as long as normal people (less than 50 eu per month) can get by.

I know ncsoft likes whales but without the other players they will also quit on empty servers.

You have ppl coming here saying, oh look, i get 25kk per day on one char and I dont spend, you are just stupid. Well, no, you dont farm 25kk per day on one char here, unless you are fully geared (you have spent a lot). And you continue to spend a lot even if you try to tell others sth else.

Seems companies never learn. 

You have to boil frogs slowly.

Look ncsoft, what the players said happened... half of the server paid off... and those who are now want to stay in the pve, as they are unable to make a fair pvp, and little by little the guys pay off. LISTEN to your players, and try to fix the error in as little time as possible. we still post here because we want to see the server grow and it doesn't happen like the European one

the idea of this server was to be able to solo it and not spend endless time trying to level. you can use every analogy you want here,but basically all they did was give you the ability to buff yourself and boost xp gains. 

the problem is the casual player which this was meant to cater to isn't going to benefit still. there are players that monopolize areas and kill anyone who tries to play there. is it against the rules?...No that's just the game,but to a casual it's no helpful. No one wants anything to do with you until 76 or more. raids are policed by credit card whale clans.

It's fair in the sense everyone can use money to buy from the store, however the unfair fair part is how much can you spend if at all. what this does is create an unfair competition. This is about profit and that's not going to change. maybe if people quit supporting this trash it might die,but I doubt it.

It's not an equal playing field when there is a cash shop, some people have more advantage over another.  if you play free it's going to be much harder and take significantly longer to get what you want. you either spend or quit. I'm already losing interest.  clans requiring 24/7 online, I can't be on like that, I'm an adult,I work a lot and own a home. I don't have that sort of time anymore.

There's no need to cry so much guys...let me give you a few hints.

So basically, i know that most of you guys are not...you know, a 360° players, so for the most of you l2 is what you play and that alone.

But for some others, like me, i like to see weekly updates from KR just to know to expect. And not just that. They announced the new patch coming in few days...and since EU and RU servers have it already, i went to check around what's coming for us.

To give you a little example, altho i know is not much but: the transcendant daily quest will give you *70* cookies instead of 3, which means you get ur sayha gauge almost full only with that. Plus, you have 30 sayha blessing available, altho you gotta pay 1.5kk adenas for it, which means you can DAILY refill ur sayha from 0x to 24x 100%. 

Altho i don't use the storms to farm adenas, my boxes that farm adenas can easly farm for 36+h with the 100 blessing we had for free. Sayha blessing prices from clan shop price went down to 2 per unit, means you need a clan level 3 and 500 lcoins and you can buy those 15 sayhas (capped per day), spending 30 clan coins, for 15 days. With 500 LCOINS. 

Also in latest server maintenance in korea (if i'm not wrong was this one, or the previous one anyway) they changed the amount of adena required to buy the 30 sayha blessing i mentioned above. 45k per unit and no-limit. So basically you can farm adenas on alt, send the farmed adenas to ur main and buy unlimited cookies.

The game is heavy p2w, but we getting some quality of life improvements under certain aspects. 
Classes being totally unbalanced, for example, are slowly getting "gapped" with each reworks. 

Tanks and daggers next week, in 3 months we getting the archers and mages.
The update after we have FOR SURE the new class for the Orc race + any other rework we might get (not many left, summoners and human warriors). 

1 hour ago, xHaseo said:

There's no need to cry so much guys...let me give you a few hints.

So basically, i know that most of you guys are not...you know, a 360° players, so for the most of you l2 is what you play and that alone.

But for some others, like me, i like to see weekly updates from KR just to know to expect. And not just that. They announced the new patch coming in few days...and since EU and RU servers have it already, i went to check around what's coming for us.

To give you a little example, altho i know is not much but: the transcendant daily quest will give you *70* cookies instead of 3, which means you get ur sayha gauge almost full only with that. Plus, you have 30 sayha blessing available, altho you gotta pay 1.5kk adenas for it, which means you can DAILY refill ur sayha from 0x to 24x 100%. 

Altho i don't use the storms to farm adenas, my boxes that farm adenas can easly farm for 36+h with the 100 blessing we had for free. Sayha blessing prices from clan shop price went down to 2 per unit, means you need a clan level 3 and 500 lcoins and you can buy those 15 sayhas (capped per day), spending 30 clan coins, for 15 days. With 500 LCOINS. 

Also in latest server maintenance in korea (if i'm not wrong was this one, or the previous one anyway) they changed the amount of adena required to buy the 30 sayha blessing i mentioned above. 45k per unit and no-limit. So basically you can farm adenas on alt, send the farmed adenas to ur main and buy unlimited cookies.

The game is heavy p2w, but we getting some quality of life improvements under certain aspects. 
Classes being totally unbalanced, for example, are slowly getting "gapped" with each reworks. 

Tanks and daggers next week, in 3 months we getting the archers and mages.
The update after we have FOR SURE the new class for the Orc race + any other rework we might get (not many left, summoners and human warriors). 

I've also seen update detail there and I really hope that Aden applies things that you mentioned above.

It will be a greatest news for all F2P like me because finally we can see some leveling progress and have fun playing. getting bullied sometime by whales is actually not a big deal. It may encourage some F2P to spend money.

Although this change will attract more farmers / adena dealers, but IMO it is unavoidable, even now before update.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:48 AM, T0kyo said:

200 boxes in my inventory say otherwise... I play with one charm, I don't have alts. I have farm atm around 20-25kk per day. 

You on a illegal server?  Unless you’re in Epidemic and get carried you’re not pulling in 25 million a day.  Not possible, unless you’re planting the flag at the OF.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Infid3l said:

You on a illegal server?  Unless you’re in Epidemic and get carried you’re not pulling in 25 million a day.  Not possible, unless you’re planting the flag at the OF.  

if people do not mess with me, I make 12-14m a day and I am a tank with a blunt, so that amount is absolutely doable

56 minutes ago, iCnx said:

if people do not mess with me, I make 12-14m a day and I am a tank with a blunt, so that amount is absolutely doable

No it's not

At what level and what gear do you pull 12-14kk per day?

I have various alts in normal gear (b armor and +10 aden weap) around lvl 77-80 and no way in hell I can do that much.

• Like 1