The Event Chest What Chanse they have ?

dersak

I didnt pay any atention to the ppl on the forums, This  is no classic server   haz nothing  to do whit  old classic.  if the plan is to lose plaers that  suport  by buyng  thing from L2 store , insted to get somting they get nothing  i hope  the bots that are runing  around 24/7 will suport u from now  on.  One  month i have on the server and with tis robbery event  im done.

This game was not designed to be pay to win.
For that you have many other alternatives, such as l2 revolution, l2 m, etc, which were designed to see who has the largest visa card.
The classic l2 is about effort, meritocracy, luck, commitment and ability, that is why the subscription model worked much better, but greed leads to not understanding the bases of a problem and therefore only to worsen the result.
That is why you have here only 20 active people fighting among themselves to see who spent the most per month and, on the other hand, there are "servers" with so much life still.
Nobody likes to play against a toon who is almost a GM.

I see  2 thing`s  here  : 1 the events L2shoop ar made for  ppl who have bots.  We sell  store items to them  for adena .Coz they have infinit adena and is free   the chanse of geting somting is low  but  is  not a problem if adena is free. They can buy if they want  for 30bil on a event.  And yes they are almost a GM.

2 :  The game  is designed to be pay and win, is no efort and meritocracy today coz in nothing to work on  if the first place ( no crafting, no enchanting scrols nothing drops  that u can relate to work,efort and meritocracy) if  u wanna  play the game  like me i need to pay,  BUT  IF I pay I want somting in return  tis how it works.

Thats way  20ppl ar playng the game and no more . Guess who  that ppl are 

Yes, as I said, the game was NOT designed to be like this, but they forced to and heres the result. Every step they do, the game becomes even more unplayeable.
They should made the classic as the classic was, with subscription model. For those who want pay to win they already have different alternatives and thats fine, there is products for everyone but forcing a product wich was designed from the grounds to not be p2w ends with one of the greates games of all times, becoming a total waste of time.

I think a fresh Classic  with subscription model  with out bots  can work fine. But  i dont think  it will happend  they dont earn so much  per mounth ( i spend 250 euros  in 1 month) and  15  euros  will be with subscription if u calculete  the  profit  base on acconts is low that way will not happend. But  they can make a balance in L2 store for they costumers and the game can  be play, but tis robbery cant  be acceptable. IF there is a future ofc  from now  on, i codnt  lvl coz of the bots  EVRYWERE  i did go to see how much are there in the  game  i so  went to evry map on the server to see,  where ar no gold  to be drop   ar les of them  and when i teleport my self to Dragon Valley to my supriese  there i sow how  they Down LVL  overe and over they die  and rezurect and die agen. IN  THE END they  need to  make a BALANCE  or tis game is done. NCSOFT  will have to chose take care of the Costumers or  they roll with bots and robbery.

When they turned the actual live version into a free to play, I spent like 500$ in a couple of months, but i realized soon where this was going to. I stop playing for over 7 years now, as all my old clan (about 30 ppl). So, in 7 years of losing 15$ per month u have about 1260$. U can multiply that for houndred of loyal players who quit.

At the end yes, u may have a rush of cash with pay2win events but event after event u keep losing posible costumers and making bad fame. For example I wont even try L2M, and the revolution was the same.
A pay to fast could be ok, with some extra cosmetic items as well. But making items that can change completly your charcater only possible trought L2Store is what makes this game so awfull right now.

Thats why other online games are so succefull right now. The base into the ability of playing and only give you cosmetic items for money.

I did look and Life server  on they forums  guess  what  the same think  ppl ar complain bad events and wasting money and geting nothing. IS  not a  guess no more is a fact, is a stratagy and they do it intentionally. Yes u are right    Bots owners  and addicted ppl will play  until they will need to read  over and over the facts, and they will wake  up coz they will be alone .