Ancient Cloaks 7/25/2018

During July preview our "lovely" community managers hinted: "After a lot of feedback about the difficulty in upgrading the cloaks, a revision to the Ancient Cloak System will be introduced."

Question: What revision are we talking about exactly? The only revision that i see, right now, is in text volume.

Comparison between December 13: http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/winter-holiday-sale-and-ancient-kingdom-cloaks-12132017.php

and July 25: http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/ancient-cloaks-return-Jul-2018.php

I am getting older and my vision is not as good as it once was, but i think Support misspoke when they said upgrading.

To all the players, here is an example of what NCWest means when they say Upgrade, in steps: 

STEP 1: Perjure yourself by writing a post on a community webpage stating that they received and read feedback from players

STEP 2: Internally discuss how to Weigle your way from what was said it STEP 1

STEP 3: Google the meaning of Upgrade - > sBKIPSE.png?1

STEP 4: Answer the question "Are steps 1-3 accurate and comply with a google given cost model?" 

* Perjuring (check)

* Weigle from a bad spot (check)

* Googling word upgrade (check)

* Agreeing with $300 price model from google example (check)

STEP 5: Make a topic: http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/ancient-cloaks-return-Jul-2018.php

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that they have invented a new meaning for '' update ''. And thinking that we would really help the players by putting a "new" way of getting the covers, but the nc $ oft showed what they really want and take our money.

im think the same when say "After a lot of feedback about the difficulty in upgrading the cloaks, a revision to the Ancient Cloak System will be introduced." i know increase the chance of enchat for lvl, no other item pay to win.....

I was certain that NCWest would introduce a plateau where if u got (*at a very high cost*) a cloak to +10 and the make it legendary, it would not go back to below +10 similar to the circlets. I was daydreaming, that would have been the only acceptable "upgrade" for me, instead we got a new type of scroll that will be worth billions in the market and that will fail most of the times, typical NCWest....

Edit: The scroll is now for sale for 5-6b. I guess is more worth it just to buy an already enchanted cloak that to try and make one.... problem is, who has adena?

someone that farm all the resources of the server complains?

plus the resources hes big cash cow ! and yet he complains?

the only thing that ftp players have to gear up and compete is already locked to them

why are you complaining or you dont have to whom to offer your sub-product now??! or better say to whom to rmt! yiii?

byyye

47 minutes ago, Methodical said:

someone that farm all the resources of the server complains?

plus the resources hes big cash cow ! and yet he complains?

the only thing that ftp players have to gear up and compete is already locked to them

why are you complaining or you dont have to whom to offer your sub-product now??! or better say to whom to rmt! yiii?

byyye

OFC i am complaining, after all, i wanted x5 +20 cloaks... 

Last event:::

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I already spent 23 BILLIONS (enchants and legendary scroll) in adena and +:

1 enchant cloak..... and go down to +5 !!!! 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4 !!!!! 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3 !!!!! 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 !!!!! +2 AGAIN !!!!!!!! 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +3 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +4 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +5 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +1 
+ 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 
28/01/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +2 
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +1 
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +0 
14/02/2018: + 1 enchant cloak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ===== +0 
15/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0 
20/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0 
20/02/2018: +1 Legendary scroll = normal +0

26B + 7x 800kk (5.6b) = 31,6 BILLIONS !!!!!!! 
impossible !!!!!!

dont spend your money with NCsoft GAMBLE !!!

35 regular enchants left me with a +2 cloak. Highest was +5. So many fails at +2 or +3 its not even funny. So about $50 down the drain for nothing. I did not expect a legendary or more than +10, but +2 after 35 tries? I do not mind spending $50 a couple times a year for something I would play often. But I'll be damned if I am going to chase this lottery. You cannot get gear in game anymore without spending a lot of real money on the scam lottery of the cash store. I would pay $50 outright for a +10 cloak, if I really wanted it - but not hundreds of $ on a chance.

2 hours ago, Elinthae said:

35 regular enchants left me with a +2 cloak. Highest was +5. So many fails at +2 or +3 its not even funny. So about $50 down the drain for nothing. I did not expect a legendary or more than +10, but +2 after 35 tries? I do not mind spending $50 a couple times a year for something I would play often. But I'll be damned if I am going to chase this lottery. You cannot get gear in game anymore without spending a lot of real money on the scam lottery of the cash store. I would pay $50 outright for a +10 cloak, if I really wanted it - but not hundreds of $ on a chance.

Did better than I did. Bought 75 enchants and got to +7 after only 25 of them. "Awesome!" I thought. "50 scrolls left so +10 will be a breeze!" When it was all said and done, the 6800 NCoin left me with a +1 cloak. GG.

200+ enchant scrolls, including 8 "Stable" enchants and all I got was a +7 cloak. That right there my friends is what we Americans colloquially call a **************** scam! Do not participate in this event. Just sell the scrolls and save up until you can afford the cloak that you want.

+7 and +6 with 22 enchants and 54-59 luck. I made it +7 with lady Luck only. Always keep the higher enchanted one.

NEVER gamble with 1 cloak on events like this.

I didn't try the event last year so I cannot say if there's a difference.

5 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Do You guys know that enchant depends on Your LUC? Or all of You came to forum to cry after trying enchanting with 40 LUC...

How about LUC doesn't help when you cant even make a leg cloak I just now try 23 leg scrolls and I ended up with no leg cloak NCsoft these rates are beyond of this world im think im done with this game rip L2...……………..

Nice. I was willing to buy 75 enchant scrolls and was looking for info about enchant success rate of these cloaks ,but after reading this I wont spend any $$$ in trying to get +10 with poor chances. I dont know about LUC,it shouldnt depend on that because you pay a lot of real money to get something that you dont get it at all,and yes it isnt cheap... For me this event is definitely a scam...

12 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You should have at least 70+ LUC if you wanna try that.

Better ofc for this crap item: Don't buy, don't try, don't cry.

I recommend to buy from other players.

Over 57 LUC is enough too. But you need to be more creative with the triggering and not to try only with 1 item. Most of the ppl cannot have 70 LUC you know:)

Archived