Ancient Cloaks 7/25/2018

51 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

Because they are sheep

Hummm how much did you spend before you quit ?

51 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

on top of being addicted.

Why you still lurk in a forum of a game you don't play since a long time ?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Bable2 said:

In the past couple of months the community has shown that they are very displeased with the events and the prices of l2store items.

BUT you guys keep buying.

i do not understand how you cry about one event and then go on to buy another 20k ncoin the next event.

then you cry again that it was too hard. I mean you guys learn nothing from past expierence it seems

It's a 1st World approach. We'd just throw our money at something else, because we can. There will be something after L2, but for now, this will do. Headaches and all.

On 26/07/2018 at 4:52 PM, Draecke said:

It's ok to admit you need help, no shame there!

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm

https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/topics/problem-gambling

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23494244

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gambling-disorder

at a minimum follow the advise from this site: https://ubet.com/gamble-responsibly

REMEMBER – GAMBLE FOR THE FUN OF IT, NOT FOR THE MONEY. IF IT STOPS BEING FUN… STOP.

1. set yourself time and money limits and stick to them;
  2. take frequent breaks;
  3. don't chase your losses – walk away; and
  4. only spend what you can afford on gambling.

All of this will be futile effort if one dont quit L2 for good, then seek treatment (I'd say quit all games for a while, just to be sure). 

And the most frustrating thing is to see all this money laundry crazyness happenning on a game that's not even bringin something new or joy to the players, because, let's be real here, since when any of we can say loudly "it was super fun to play this game in this weekend and I had a great time doing so" some couple past months, if not years? Setting up a thousand bot accounts in virtual machines to camp ppl at parnassus for 6h straight, or 2shot epic bosses with visa card gear isnt meant for joy, I'm sure.

Fun fact: so I got a bit boo'ed down with game and its neverending routine of doing the same mf sht all day and just walked away, letting my BP subscription just expire for nothing, but guess what, you cant just wash away all the sins of the devil and I decided to try a new game in my mobile phone, just for those moments when I'm on coffee break at work or waiting the laundry to be ready and occupy my hands, and for my surprise: easy game, stunts graphics for a mobile version, easy-to-go classes and dungeons and quests, not bs % chance to craft main sets when you get on recquired levels (you reach the level, you got to kill your sht, you collect materials, you craft. easy 'n go) and, to MORTIFY ME, after a week playing and because of issues caused by a bad patching after maint, I got several mails with extra goodies and dozens of apologies for the 'inconvenience' that I may had suffered (and I was not even playing when this occurred. I was at work - they solved the issues with hours after it was noticed!). After this happened, all I could think was "NC, you have done me sooooooooooooooo wrong that I cant even!!"

3 hours ago, Astarothy said:

Setting up a thousand bot accounts in virtual machines to camp ppl at parnassus for 6h straight, or 2shot epic bosses with visa card gear isnt meant for joy, I'm sure.

Fact is this game is designed around truffle like emo kids. Just pm aizen so he will explain to you how to farm dragons without killing a single mob from lvl 1 to lvl 104.

But they realized all the truffle emo kids on the 2 remaining servers aren't paying their gear to ncwest, guess who they are paying, and can't pay enough to keep both of them running.

So there was the 3 to 2 to 3 slap in the truffle's face.

after a week playing and because of issues caused by a bad patching after maint, I got several mails with extra goodies and dozens of apologies for the 'inconvenience' that I may had suffered (and I was not even playing when this occurred. I was at work - they solved the issues with hours after it was noticed!).

There is a misunderstanding for sure.

All the companies have a customers' satisfaction office. Obviously if you have a company with only 3 employees and all you need to do it's to push the start/restart button every 7 days to gain 2kk $ x month well you don't need a customers' satisfaction office at all.

I decided to try a new game in my mobile phone, just for those moments when I'm on coffee break at work or waiting the laundry to be ready and occupy my hands, and for my surprise: easy game, stunts graphics for a mobile version, easy-to-go classes and dungeons and quests, not bs % chance to craft main sets when you get on recquired levels (you reach the level, you got to kill your sht, you collect materials, you craft. easy 'n go) and, to MORTIFY ME

There is another misunderstanding.

Every 2004 videogame is better than lineage 2 ncwest, damn even hello kitty it's better.

Fact is that the players you see online here can't play any other video game not because they can't afford them but because they have already been banned from all of them, and the several bans aizen got on lineage 2 innova should ring a bell.

About johnsnow i don't think it's a matter of beeing a sheep, because sheeps don't have a wallet

It' only a matter of addiction and bans everywhere else.

Game is designed to be hard!

Not really hard core, but thats another story...

Hard = fustration/wallet=items

Use to be..

Hard = fustration*time=items

Hardcore = Ncoin*boxes=items

Used to be

Hardcore = exploits+boxes=items

Everyone knows the new ingame math...

P.Skill Crit+Attribute*Ncoin=BrokenGame

On 7/26/2018 at 10:52 PM, Draecke said:

It's ok to admit you need help, no shame there!

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm

https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/topics/problem-gambling

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23494244

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gambling-disorder

at a minimum follow the advise from this site: https://ubet.com/gamble-responsibly

REMEMBER – GAMBLE FOR THE FUN OF IT, NOT FOR THE MONEY. IF IT STOPS BEING FUN… STOP.

1. set yourself time and money limits and stick to them;
  2. take frequent breaks;
  3. don't chase your losses – walk away; and
  4. only spend what you can afford on gambling.

After this "too little, too late" Grand Crusade update along with "150% base XP, but FOR SELECT PLAYERS ONLY", I finally did what I could not when leaving (actually, I was forced out of game back then) GoD (or was it right after GD, who cares): cancelled all my prestige pack subscriptions (I had accumulated quite a few chars that depended on the Eva's Rune over time) and stopped spending completely. Now I make money and XP through fishing and am calm in knowing that if nostalgia hits again, I will be able to jump into almost any class (except trash like Iss Domi or Tyrr Maestro) @ 103+/99/80/80 with enough adena to get decent gear again.

Just wanted to update that NC lost a few whales this week. This event burned those low and high. I know CMs are just the filter for uncaring managers. But I really hope you've got something lined up. Because even the diehards are starting to do the math. Hopefully NC will do right by you. 2 servers to go.

Welp, I am done spending money on this game... 

I consider myself middle class, the common man... I have thrown 250$ into this event, aswell as the last two.. for character improvement.. ie, spending my IRL money for items to benefit my gaming experience..

What have I gotten, Jack S--t...

Laugh all you want, but my expectations for spending RL money was found on the website..under ncoin/faq.. 

It is a total lie, false advertising as is this games predatory nature of abusing the EULA.

are required to play and enjoy Lineage II.

Q: What kinds of items are available in the L2 Store andL2 Galleria? Is the game still enjoyable without buying these items?
A: 
The L2 Store contains helpful items in categories such as XP boosts, supplies, cosmetic (vanity) items, special bundles and items exclusive to events, holidays, and promotions. Items in the L2 Galleria are a smaller collection of the same items, and generally feature the latest store items or most popular item bundles only. The items in the L2 Store enhance your in-game experience by accelerating gameplay or delighting you, but you don't have to purchase anything to enjoy Goddess of Destruction

5 hours ago, Jackl said:

Just wanted to update that NC lost a few whales this week. This event burned those low and high. I know CMs are just the filter for uncaring managers. But I really hope you've got something lined up. Because even the diehards are starting to do the math. Hopefully NC will do right by you. 2 servers to go.

Whales already have these items :D 

6 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

Welp, I am done spending money on this game... 

I consider myself middle class, the common man... I have thrown 250$ into this event, aswell as the last two.. for character improvement.. ie, spending my IRL money for items to benefit my gaming experience..

What have I gotten, Jack S--t...

Laugh all you want, but my expectations for spending RL money was found on the website..under ncoin/faq.. 

It is a total lie, false advertising as is this games predatory nature of abusing the EULA.

are required to play and enjoy Lineage II.

Q: What kinds of items are available in the L2 Store andL2 Galleria? Is the game still enjoyable without buying these items?
A: 
The L2 Store contains helpful items in categories such as XP boosts, supplies, cosmetic (vanity) items, special bundles and items exclusive to events, holidays, and promotions. Items in the L2 Galleria are a smaller collection of the same items, and generally feature the latest store items or most popular item bundles only. The items in the L2 Store enhance your in-game experience by accelerating gameplay or delighting you, but you don't have to purchase anything to enjoy Goddess of Destruction

Well, that last sentence was always an assumption and it's not entirely wrong. I have gone for long stretches without doing any XPing or participating in events. I just log to play the market, or shoot the breeze with clan mates. In many ways that is more fun than grinding or PVP. But yes, if you want to do those things, then that last line is a complete lie. Take away all of the event/promotional items that boosted players and many would stop hunting altogether. It would be like you were back in C2 in terms of tedium.

Honestly it seems the enchant rate is that of a free farm event.. as there isnt one, it makes it a joke...

They should introduce these items to everyone, pay or not.. and let everyone farm for mats to create one during an event period, with this lame ass .000010% chance.. and let people who want to pay get a real chance... 

Sucks for those who wouldnt pay, and some would get lucky... put to pay to gamble on an item.. i say no more!!

I do not go into a store and gamble on buying a cup of coffee, they make it to order... wtf is wrong with ncsoft... ur stoopid..

Ive been drinking, yes.. im over 21 so its ok... but still, ncsoft and ur puppets.. 

Its veen this way for years, since they started closing servers trying to get every penny out of a dying game.. sooon we will be forced transfered to EU.. and prices will double on everything.. they will blame real life tarrifs and whay not, lol what a joke..

All so some idiot can say $1000 beef and rare sushi is the best.. loser.. go buy another used pair of panties from a kiosk...

Stoopid...

9 hours ago, ZooArcher said:

... All so some idiot can say $1000 beef and rare sushi is the best.. loser.. go buy another used pair of panties from a kiosk...

You are possibly confusing Korea and Japan. In Seoul or Busan you will certainly find restaurants who will also sell you a Kobe steak if you ask nicely and express your thorough disapproval of what happend in Korea between 1905 and 1945. Koreans in general, however, prefer domestic beef, thinly sliced and grilled on a tabletop barbecue:

800px-Korean_barbeque-beef-16.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgogi

:)

All you guys complaining about cloaks enchant, i guess you enchant with 40 luc. I personally made 3 cloaks +15, i didnt spent more than 15-20 bil for each (1 cloak with top augments, but ok i agree that augments are pure luck).

Try to add more luc on your toons then you will see the difference ;) but dont complain if you try to enchant w/o the basics for luc 

5 hours ago, iTrinity said:

All you guys complaining about cloaks enchant, i guess you enchant with 40 luc. I personally made 3 cloaks +15, i didnt spent more than 15-20 bil for each (1 cloak with top augments, but ok i agree that augments are pure luck).

Try to add more luc on your toons then you will see the difference ;) but dont complain if you try to enchant w/o the basics for luc 

Having "EVENTs" that sell items or the "slim-to-none" chance of obtaining one should not be contingent on having a high lvl dorf with dyes and every known item that has existed since the inauguration of the game to try their BS gamble. The *cough* BS rates of success should solely be based upon the EVENT and its *cough* BS rates regardless if you are a dorf or a tank (i.e. this should be outside of usual gameplay 'crafting' that utilizes a luc system).

That said, if NCWEST @Conguero or @Neutron can't explain why: 1. new or returning players should play the game, 2. What is being done to balance the game, and 3. What is being done to reduce the asinine player gaps that exist....WTF is anyone spending a dime......aren't the abysmal success rates all for not given the eventual 10v0 server population without answers to those three questions.....

2 hours ago, HiccUps said:

Having "EVENTs" that sell items or the "slim-to-none" chance of obtaining one should not be contingent on having a high lvl dorf with dyes and every known item that has existed since the inauguration of the game to try their BS gamble. The *cough* BS rates of success should solely be based upon the EVENT and its *cough* BS rates regardless if you are a dorf or a tank (i.e. this should be outside of usual gameplay 'crafting' that utilizes a luc system).

That said, if NCWEST @Conguero or @Neutron can't explain why: 1. new or returning players should play the game, 2. What is being done to balance the game, and 3. What is being done to reduce the asinine player gaps that exist....WTF is anyone spending a dime......aren't the abysmal success rates all for not given the eventual 10v0 server population without answers to those three questions.....

Lol what are you talking about ? You dont even need 1 billion adenas to go full luc

46 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

Lol what are you talking about ? You dont even need 1 billion adenas to go full luc

define full luc as to most it includes stuff like:

• nevitcloak
  • +3 luc headgear
  • ruler + seeker rings
  • lv.6 emerald
  • maphr potion
  • nano buff
  • santa buff
  • santa xmas talisman
  • +10 set
  • evolved agathion bracelet
  • +15 Luc dyes

and am sure I missed a few items

9 hours ago, iTrinity said:

Believe me, it's Korean random. My dwarf has LUC in the 60s. I eventually managed to make a +15 cloak, but not easily. I went through almost two of the 75 scroll packages of regular scrolls almost just to get to +7. Oddly enough, everything else that I enchanted (armor, weapons) succeeded. Just not the cloak. Still far more fails than there should be for ANY promotion that doesn't involve a 20-year payout option.

Archived