Ancient Cloaks 7/25/2018

58 minutes ago, Monkey said:

yea that luc is more than desirable ... actually how can u hit at least 60 luck under 1 bilion, is it possible ? 

Under a billion? Doubtful. Some of the items you can make/farm fairly cheap, like bracelets, Venir 16, but other items that boost LUC like +5 dyes, +10 armor sets, the brooch and other items that boost your stats +1, and ruler's ring and mage equivalent are pricey. You can also get lucky with an augment that gives you LUC, too, but after trying 150 ancient stones, I gave up.  I saw STR +2 several times as well as other good augments, but LUC didn't show up at all. I may try again before the promotion ends, but don't hold me to that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, iTrinity said:

Lol what are you talking about ? You dont even need 1 billion adenas to go full luc

Maybe you got tired after the first sentence; however, the first point was in the second. "EVENTS" are for everyone, or at least they should be. A tank shouldn't have less of an opportunity to acquire a +10 cloak than a bd or a dorf. "EVENT" items should have w/e success rate (i.e. currently known as L2 BS but that's beside the point atm) regardless of race and/or dye and/or w/e other 'LUC' boosts there are. To 'SELL' event items that have a success % linked to race stats and/or other items is yet another BS & LAZY piece of work by this game - if in reality they are affected by LUC.

Now the second point was the simple point that if L2 cannot explain why ppl should play the game.... or.... what they are doing to balance the game.... or...... what they will do to reduce the current player gap, wtf are ppl buying anything for in the first place. O.o 

PS. You can always sell me Draeke's list for 1b.....I'll make an exception and log in for that...... Cheers.

When I pay for NCOIN, u give me an event item with an unknown and very small chance to give me the real item I want. I may spent U$2000 or more and I will probably get trash items only. Ok right, L2 is basically a cassino: u give the money but may not receive the “real wanted item” in exchange. Usually, when u pay for something (cinema, cloth stores, supermarket, etc) u receive the desired item in exchange!

So, to be fair, let’s change the rules a bit. I pay for NCOIN to get the event item and probably not the desired item... but NCSoft also has an unknown low chance to receive the paid money and, if not received, that money will be returned to me: I will keep the money and event items! Isn’t it fair enough? I think this is a very fun idea, let’s implement it ASAP! 

6 hours ago, ShakaDeVirgem said:

When I pay for NCOIN, u give me an event item with an unknown and very small chance to give me the real item I want. I may spent U$2000 or more and I will probably get trash items only. Ok right, L2 is basically a cassino: u give the money but may not receive the “real wanted item” in exchange. Usually, when u pay for something (cinema, cloth stores, supermarket, etc) u receive the desired item in exchange!

So, to be fair, let’s change the rules a bit. I pay for NCOIN to get the event item and probably not the desired item... but NCSoft also has an unknown low chance to receive the paid money and, if not received, that money will be returned to me: I will keep the money and event items! Isn’t it fair enough? I think this is a very fun idea, let’s implement it ASAP! 

That works for me, especially since some of the event items cost NCWest next to nothing to create and implement. Those dev salaries are just overhead, so don't try to pass that on to me. :)

developers don't get the real money.. all goes to the directors board & stockholders..

can't believe u guys havent read that article from reddit yet on how this all works.. an actual game developer explained it all, from custmer support / whale treatment to loot boxes etc.

36 minutes ago, ReadyPlayer0ne said:

Ok I understand you have the 50% Leg scrolls and still that's a chance but I wanna know the %rate on the normal Leg scrolls I sent a ticket and your support team and managers wont tell me the %rate I used around 31 scrolls in total and yet nothing can I get better support here??? @Neutron thanks

5%.

Its not a compounding thing either, so don't think oh 20 x 5% is 100%. So in 20 scrolls I should get it. NOPE doesn't work like that, 1st try is 1/20, seconds try is 1/20 not 1/10, 3rd 1/20 not 3/20. 

For 31 scrolls you should have gone for 2 of the 50% scrolls.

16 hours ago, Auburn said:

5%.

Its not a compounding thing either, so don't think oh 20 x 5% is 100%. So in 20 scrolls I should get it. NOPE doesn't work like that, 1st try is 1/20, seconds try is 1/20 not 1/10, 3rd 1/20 not 3/20. 

For 31 scrolls you should have gone for 2 of the 50% scrolls.

yes I understand that but the fact ncsoft support wouldn't even give me the %rate on the scrolls and I used hero coins to get my scrolls unless theres another way get those 50% scroll im not spending 200$ for a chance lol

Archived