Returning player, need some advice about dailies and stuff

Derisnospoon

Hello, I've decided to come back to L2 since I got bored from other mmos *cough* Shadowlands *cough*. I have forgotten most stuff about L2 and I really need to know what to do - daily quests, daily bosses, all the good stuff. I currently have a 101 level Iss Hierophant, 100 Aeore Eva's Saint and a 100 Feoh Archmage. I used to level them tru multi boxing.

So where should I go and what should I do?

• Like 1

These servers chronos and naia is the current chronicle of lineage 2 so the pay to win is very insane, in fact any ncsoft server is pay to win. Chronos or Naia need to spend $10,000 to start playing. Aden server is new and faster to level up, here it is pay to win too. Anyway it's all swiping the credit card.

Well u back in a good time for start to play, for example price of some ítems like jewels Will *drop* alot !!thx so much NCsoft for that!!!!

And prices of NCois Will increased. One advice Don't ever sell cheap or trade with that ppl "Hero spam. Ncoin Will cost around 20kk-25kk each. 

21 hours ago, Derisnospoon said:

Hello, I've decided to come back to L2 since I got bored from other mmos *cough* Shadowlands *cough*. I have forgotten most stuff about L2 and I really need to know what to do - daily quests, daily bosses, all the good stuff. I currently have a 101 level Iss Hierophant, 100 Aeore Eva's Saint and a 100 Feoh Archmage. I used to level them tru multi boxing.

So where should I go and what should I do?

First, you'll need reach 110 level on main class. Everything else depends on how much you intend to spend on the game.

7 minutes ago, Pernambuquinho said:

First, you'll need reach 110 level on main class. Everything else depends on how much you intend to spend on the game.

What are the best leveling spots to grind my way to 110 level? Currently my party is at Blazing Swamps trying to kill 40k mobs for an awaken quest if I remember correctly.

blazing swamp till 105. Then Hellbound (Beleth's Magic Circle, Phantasmal etc) till 107. Then you got to start spending some RL money to progress. Not huge amounts, but you will need to spend some to get to 110. Exp options to 110 for mages are Silent Valley or Alligator Island to 108. Then Tanor Canyon. Ivory Tower is decent exp but the mobs are spread out (so difficult for a mage who should be aoe exping). From there the real game starts, you should start looking for a party (tank, buffer, healer, dds) and do ketra/varka.

Also, do you dailies. Kastila Solo in Aden, find parties for Abandoned Coal mines till 106.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2021 at 4:29 AM, Mete said:

blazing swamp till 105. Then Hellbound (Beleth's Magic Circle, Phantasmal etc) till 107. Then you got to start spending some RL money to progress. Not huge amounts, but you will need to spend some to get to 110. Exp options to 110 for mages are Silent Valley or Alligator Island to 108. Then Tanor Canyon. Ivory Tower is decent exp but the mobs are spread out (so difficult for a mage who should be aoe exping). From there the real game starts, you should start looking for a party (tank, buffer, healer, dds) and do ketra/varka.

Also, do you dailies. Kastila Solo in Aden, find parties for Abandoned Coal mines till 106.

There are much better methods than this, but the BDO rule applies here.  You don't help others in MMO's because they are a competition and other players are your enemy not your friend.  Especially with limited resource or PVP games.  In fact giving bad advice like what was stated by Mete is the best thing people can do.

Additionally, think about what is being said and commonly stated.  You "need to spend".  These people are promoting spending to progress as if it's a good idea or necessary.  The fact is IF you do pay, you will just become a sucker to your own mistakes and lay the grounds for more companies and games to use that same trap.

You know what NCSoft marketed the game as?  FREE TO PLAY FOREVER!!!!!.  That's right FREE.  Yet it's literally the most egregious game on the market.  I can't name a single game out of 1,000's that's more predatory. 

You don't pay for convenience or to level faster.  NCSoft literally tries to make the game unplayble until you pay for enough power than you can keep up. 

Don't forget /uninstall is always an option.   It's your choice.  That's all common knowledge btw.  Many others won't be so blunt about it, but everyone knows this is true.