[COMPLETE] Aden Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Battle Chronicle update will go live!
  • Prepare for Battle event and Lords of Aden event will start for three weeks!
  • Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times and Orc Fortress will remain unaffected, but the following will change:
    • Daily Server Reset times will now happen at 06:30 UTC
    • World Olympiad will now start at 22:00 UTC (1 hour later)
  • Treasure of Cruma Tower Event will end!
    • Event related items will be deleted.
  • World Boss Raid Event: Core will end!
  • Aden Subjugation Event will end!
  • Gear Kits and Battle Kits will be deleted.
  • Daily Equipment Kit promotion will end next week on 10/27!
    • The Daily Equipment Kits will be deleted on 11/10.
  • The Newbie Growth Kit from launch has been added back to the L2Store. You can only the Newbie Kit if you have not already claimed it before in the past.

Item Name

Description

Quantity

Restriction

Newbie Growth Kit: Lv. 1

Available for a limited time!

This pack provides rewards for you as you progress through Lineage II: Aden.

Limit 1 per account.

Limit 1/Account

• The free Field Supply Kit will be in the L2 Store to claim daily for three weeks.

Product Name

Item Name

Item Description

Quantity

Restriction

Field Supply Kit

Boost Attack Scroll

When used, the following buffs are applied: P. Atk +800, M. Atk +800, Max HP +1000, All Critical Damage Received -100. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown. Buff remains at death.

1/Day per account

Boost Defense Scroll

When used, the following buffs are applied: P. Def +500, M. Def +500, Max MP +800, Speed +2, All Critical Rate +30. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown. Buff remains at death.

Berserker Scroll

When ysed, the following buffs are applied: STR +1, INT +1, Atk. Speed +100, Casting Speed +100, Speed +5, Skill Power +5%, M. Skill Power +5%. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown.

Spirit Ore

This material is required with the use of some skills.

Grace Cookie

Sayha's Grace Points +35,000, Magic Lamp Points +50,000, Crafting Points +3,250

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Battle Chronicle update will go live!
  • Prepare for Battle event and Lords of Aden event will start for three weeks!
  • Game servers will be set to UTC time with this update. Castle Siege Times and Orc Fortress will remain unaffected, but the following will change:
    • Daily Server Reset times will now happen at 06:30 UTC
    • World Olympiad will now start at 22:00 UTC (1 hour later)
  • Treasure of Cruma Tower Event will end!
  • World Boss Raid Event: Core will end!
  • Aden Subjugation Event will end!
  • Gear Kits and Battle Kits will be deleted.
  • Daily Equipment Kit promotion will end next week on 10/27!
    • The Daily Equipment Kits will be deleted on 11/10.
  • The Newbie Growth Kit from launch has been added back to the L2Store. You can only the Newbie Kit if you have not already claimed it before in the past.

Item Name

Description

Quantity

Restriction

Newbie Growth Kit: Lv. 1

Available for a limited time!

This pack provides rewards for you as you progress through Lineage II: Aden.

Limit 1 per account.

Limit 1/Account

• The free Field Supply Kit will be in the L2 Store to claim daily for three weeks.

Product Name

Item Name

Item Description

Quantity

Restriction

Field Supply Kit

Boost Attack Scroll

When used, the following buffs are applied: P. Atk +800, M. Atk +800, Max HP +1000, All Critical Damage Received -100. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown. Buff remains at death.

1/Day per account

Boost Defense Scroll

When used, the following buffs are applied: P. Def +500, M. Def +500, Max MP +800, Speed +2, All Critical Rate +30. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown. Buff remains at death.

Berserker Scroll

When ysed, the following buffs are applied: STR +1, INT +1, Atk. Speed +100, Casting Speed +100, Speed +5, Skill Power +5%, M. Skill Power +5%. Lasts 20 minutes, 1 minute cooldown.

Spirit Ore

This material is required with the use of some skills.

Grace Cookie

Sayha's Grace Points +35,000, Magic Lamp Points +50,000, Crafting Points +3,250

The patch notes said rogue and knight reworks were being done, do you have any information on this??

It seems the QOL for f2p players or low spenders to at least farm to full capacity is back...

Great news!!!

Let's see what  impact it will actually have on the game with all te new gear, dyes etc but it certainly looks good.

My hopes for the game were crushed so please understand I reserve my full judgement till I actually log in and play for couple of days.

Also the NEWBIE kit is back and very important to new players!

Daily free battle kit in the store is great addition.

Well done!

Keep up this trend please and prevent from game completely dying...

• Haha 1

will be the best patch ever since.

f2p finally get leveling progress. 70 cookies from transcendent per day are a bit too generous imo. I can't ask for more.

p2w get new challenges and things to work on (dyes, which are bleep expensive)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sunshine said:

The Newbie Growth Kit from launch has been added back to the L2Store. You can only the Newbie Kit if you have not already claimed it before in the past.

So if I previously got the item on another character on the account and switch to a new character on the same account, my new character won't be able to get the kit?

1 minute ago, iDuffBrith said:

So if I previously got the item on another character on the account and switch to a new character on the same account, my new character won't be able to get the kit?

you can get it again, from today. Only one per account, but they have reseted the limitation. Starts today a new limitation.

Yess, you can get more 11 enchant Aden weapon.

3 minutes ago, iCnx said:

correct and that also applies on both servers, you can claim a kit on Blackbird but cant claim it on elcadia 

My question is more about the item that was offered in the start game. I got that pack with a character, but during this time I switched to another character on the same account, I don't know if I can get this new kit.

Just now, iDuffBrith said:

My question is more about the item that was offered in the start game. I got that pack with a character, but during this time I switched to another character on the same account, I don't know if I can get this new kit.

YOU CAN, they have reseted the account limitation. TODAY, it starts a new limitation. as it is a NEW item.

9 minutes ago, Undefined said:

YOU CAN, they have reseted the account limitation. TODAY, it starts a new limitation. as it is a NEW item.

It's not a bug, that's working as intended. 

You can claim the pack once again, it's not true that "you can't claim on a toon that got it already". On EU servers i had 4 valakas necklace. On 1 toon. 
And the same can be done here. I took it on another toon while the tank from my CP claimed it on his main again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xHaseo said:

It's not a bug, that's working as intended. 

You can claim the pack once again, it's not true that "you can't claim on a toon that got it already". On EU servers i had 4 valakas necklace. On 1 toon. 
And the same can be done here. I took it on another toon while the tank from my CP claimed it on his main again. 

There is a bug. On the post OR in the game itself. It's unclear, as allways.

1 minute ago, Undefined said:

There is a bug. On the post OR in the game itself. It's unclear, as allways.

In the post for sure. The item was working like on EU, so i guess they just misswrote. 

15 hours ago, Sunshine said:

You can only the Newbie Kit if you have not already claimed it before in the past.

I mean. "You can only the newbie kit". 

• Like 1