[COMPLETE] Aden Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

It's good and bad, good is main can lvl a little faster, bad news is the server is going to be heavy with everyone logging alts to farm adena for l1000

I have to set up in DV just because of everyone and their dog is in toi 1-2 as it is without sayha.

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We encountered some issues with the game update maintenance today on the Live servers, but will be opening ALL servers in 2 minutes at 10:00 AM PT.

The following issue was found for Aden:

• Clan user interface contains several localization typos (Clan Advent buff and extra % in Clan Abundance passive)

Just now, Juji said:

Hello All,

We encountered some issues with the game update maintenance today on the Live servers, but will be opening ALL servers in 2 minutes at 10:00 AM PT.

The following issue was found for Aden:

• Clan user interface contains several localization typos (Clan Advent buff and extra % in Clan Abundance passive)

I hope you guys prepared some compensation for this delay.

• Sunshine changed the title to [COMPLETE] Aden Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Can we level the playing field with the Newbie Kit??? @Juji

I do not have it on my char (got it on other char on the account which I dont play), would like to get the Necklace....

PPL were able to get it twice, even on same char before maintenance.

Was it bug, intention or what?

45 minutes ago, Makky said:

ehm, there is a issue with daily rewards, finished trans dungeon and cant recive rewards

You can ONLY get the reward after FINISHING the transcendent QUEST. WHICH can be finished ONCE per ACCOUNT.

There is no issue, trust me.

Some people bought a SECOND Newbie Growth Kit: Lv. 1, the first 5 minutes after today's maintenance, now nobody else can buy because they modified it, 
it is unfair that only a few had that advantage.

The fair thing they should allow is that everyone can buy a second time, 1 per character / per account.

@Juji @Sunshine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1