[COMPLETE] Aden Server Maintenance: October 20, 2021

Sunshine

(sunshine) How about replacing the dyes that were taken from us we had to work for the adena to buy them they were not free . It is not like the dyes were given too us not you take the dyes from us and give us crap we can not use because most people on this server does not have the 40mil adena to replace them can you PLZ do something about this 

4 hours ago, Pescada said:

Some people bought a SECOND Newbie Growth Kit: Lv. 1, the first 5 minutes after today's maintenance, now nobody else can buy because they modified it, 
it is unfair that only a few had that advantage.

The fair thing they should allow is that everyone can buy a second time, 1 per character / per account.

@Juji @Sunshine

My leader took it second time and he thought was a bug...can we all have it second time?its totally unfair

• Thanks 1

It’s true. Some people were able to claim the newbie pack a second time, that gave the opportunity to some to get boots for their character or acquire valakas necklace on another character in their account. But others couldn’t.

it’s quite unfair, thus please at least make the Valakas Necklace transferable within account.

21 hours ago, Pescada said:

Some people bought a SECOND Newbie Growth Kit: Lv. 1, the first 5 minutes after today's maintenance, now nobody else can buy because they modified it, 
it is unfair that only a few had that advantage.

The fair thing they should allow is that everyone can buy a second time, 1 per character / per account.

@Juji @Sunshine

And i thought i am the only one who cant take 2nd newbie growth kit, seeing ppl runing with weapon of aden +13

• Thanks 1